The Wu going at Joe Budden!!!

Originally Posted by M16

There's really no reason for a group of Wu-Tang's caliber to respond to a crew of gimmick rappers (Slaughtahouse/Budden) at all. If it really escalates GZA can easily come through and single handedly lyrically slaughter each member's career individually.

The better way to handle this is to let some less known Disciple(s) come on and run through them on a track. No need for the greatest group of all-time to "diss" a few clowns with some internet buzz.
^exactly. joe must have forgot or didnt do his homework. hes done. Deck has always been dope. he lucky ghost and masta killa didnt respond.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

In Joeys defense... Joe Budden rapping about Depression and Suicidie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other rapper about the subject
ever heard of this kid from Detriot named Eminem?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Joe Budden CANT spit a better 16-32 than Method Man..
eyes.gif

Yeah right.

Meth is probably the most overrated of the WU

qft,
to be honest I dont really like their solo efforts (except for of course their earlier works where they were pretty much duos)

http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

laugh.gif
@ Budden being very relevant right now.
indifferent.gif
@ Budden saying he don't know if they even eff with INS just cuz hehad a chat with Rae and Busta. Try n play him like he Cappa
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Wu aintone mind. Rae n Ghost are known for doing opposite shhh to the other members i.e. Shark @+#*@! skit while Meth is on Big tracks.

This'll probably be resolved in the end but he shouldn't come off thinking a couple convos won't stop Ghost from mollywhopping him while on thatwater.

Good interview, I gained a little more respect for him... overall I think Deck didn't know that Joey was trying to squash this with everybody from the wuand busta, I guess nobody told him or something
laugh.gif
if he knew I don't think he would have released this...but I still didn't like the freestyle hedid on Green Lantern's show...

laugh.gif

First he says Inspectah isn't a legend and is only relevant because of his one verse so long ago... now he on some college radio show talking about "Irespect what he's contributed, I respect my elders"

Hopefully Ghostface catches up with him and he gets Mase'd up.

smh.gif

same dudes calling joe budden irrelevant wouldnt post in a Inspectah Deck Appreciation Post.

relevance should come down to personal preference. i could care less about Eminem, but to other people, he's doing his thing. it works vice versa.

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif

First he says Inspectah isn't a legend and is only relevant because of his one verse so long ago... now he on some college radio show talking about "I respect what he's contributed, I respect my elders"

well damn !

Originally Posted by M16

You bring up the Wu's past.. they talk about Budden "makes better music now"

You bring up the Wu affiliates now... they talk about "Budden is more relevant"

Guess what ? Killarmy, Sunz of Man, Black Knights etc all make/made much better music than Budden, and for real hip hop heads, will go down as infinitely more relevant.
define "real hip hop head" please.

k, thanks.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

M16 wrote:

Guess what ? Killarmy, Sunz of Man, Black Knights etc all make/made much better music than Budden, and for real hip hop heads, will go down as infinitely more relevant.

k, thanks.

Yes, please.

Pseudo Elitism
eyes.gif

i cant take this #@!% anymore..yes tha REBEL INS! is a legend because of his contributions to Wu- Tang but as a solo artist..you gon seriously tell me hes amore talented rapper than buddens ..hmm i mean uncontrolled substance was dope to me..the movement was ehh ..im jus callin it how i see it. and i considermyself a "Ral hip hop head" i gotta catalogue of optimus prime, vakill, juice, qwaazer, nacrobats, rhymefest tapes youve never seen in your life,etc..i could go on for days but thats not even relevant

Originally Posted by M16

Word, because Ghost will automatically be able to beat the !%@@ out of Joe, right?
grin.gif

didn't deck do a bid for murder as a youth?

wow NT is full of ******s....and for those saying Joey isnt as nice as NT makes him to be you really dont know hip hop

Yes, we all know Ghost is thorough and his name rings bells, no question.

But y'all acting like he can't catch an *** whooping like any other man. He ain't superman. And neither is Joe

Never heard about Deck catching a body. But that has nothing to do w/ shooting the 5

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Ricardo Malta wrote:

M16 wrote:

k, thanks.

Yes, please.

Pseudo Elitism
eyes.gif

People with a thorough understanding of all aspects of the culture, from the birth until now. Throw up anything that had a impact on hip hop and they should beable to discuss it with you in depth. That's a real hip hop head.

Only clowns are taking Joe's side in this.

I don't get why dudes talking about whether Ghost can beat up Joe off one comment that was obviously a joke....
indifferent.gif
With his boy getting smacked by somenobody and then Joe begging for peace on youtube a day later... he doesn't exactly look like someone who wouldn't get herbed by Ghost or anyone else.

Originally Posted by haiti5

i cant take this $**@ anymore..yes tha REBEL INS! is a legend because of his contributions to Wu- Tang but as a solo artist..you gon seriously tell me hes a more talented rapper than buddens ..hmm i mean uncontrolled substance was dope to me..the movement was ehh ..im jus callin it how i see it. and i consider myself a "Ral hip hop head" i gotta catalogue of optimus prime, vakill, juice, qwaazer, nacrobats, rhymefest tapes youve never seen in your life, etc..i could go on for days but thats not even relevant

First of all, why are you assuming ?

Secondly, listening to horrible rappers (with the exception of Vakill) because they are less known doesn't have anything to do with "being a real hiphop head". It's one aspect to have an understanding of the underground, but you I don't care if you can name every underground rapper, theirdiscographies, and then their individual tracklists in order with the exact song lengths down to the second... none of that matters if you can't graspsomething like Inspectah Deck being a legend.

laugh.gif
#%!+*% in this thread are a trip. E-thuggin and pole slurpin at its finest
laugh.gif

And like dreClark said, Ghost human too, *@%$# bleed like everyone else and anybody could catch an ++# whoopin word to Kimbo

Secondly, listening to horrible rappers (with the exception of Vakill) because they are less known doesn't have anything to do with "being a real hip hop head". It's one aspect to have an understanding of the underground, but you I don't care if you can name every underground rapper, their discographies, and then their individual tracklists in order with the exact song lengths down to the second... none of that matters if you can't grasp something like Inspectah Deck being a legend.

POT MEET KETTLE.

none of that matters if you can't grasp something like Inspectah Deck being a legend.

Originally Posted by haiti5

yes tha REBEL INS! is a legend because of his contributions to Wu- Tang

Originally Posted by M16

Word, because Ghost will automatically be able to beat the !%@@ out of Joe, right?
grin.gif
you seen da skeletal state joe budden been in lately?
laugh.gif

How is it pot calling kettle black ? Yes, I'm a underground rap fan, but when did I ever claim to be a "real hip hop head" because I listen toVakill and 5 other garbage rappers ?
indifferent.gif
You even said yourself that was irrelevant.

I don't see how you can call him a legend just because of Wu-tang verses, then try to say he's less talented than JOEBUDDEN... and still claim to be a "real hip hop head".
laugh.gif

Like someone said here before, there's no way anyone who knows rap is taking Budden over Deck. Period.

so what u saying is that pound for pound..inspectah deck is a better rapper than joe buddens?

I don't see how you can call him a legend just because of Wu-tang verses, then try to say he's less talented than JOE BUDDEN... and still claim to be a "real hip hop head".
laugh.gif

Bill Russel is a legend as a center..but he is less talented than Shaq..

son said name 3 joe buddens songs?...
laugh.gif
ask the avrage person to name JUST 1 inspectah deck song..and youll get stonefaced

Back
Top Bottom