The Wu going at Joe Budden!!!

Originally Posted by haiti5

son said name 3 joe buddens songs?...
laugh.gif
ask the avrage person to name JUST 1 inspectah deck song..and youll get stonefaced
thats not fair, cus u can ask an average head to name 1 classic song from Phife dawg and they couldnt name one. Is Phife not a Legend? u may notrecognize the solo work but the work he did in his group gives him that status

Yes, pound for pound Deck is a far better rapper than Budden.

If you think otherwise, you don't know hip hop.

thats not fair, cus u can ask an average head to name 1 classic song from Phife dawg and they couldnt name one. Is Phife not a Legend? u may not recognize the solo work but the work he did in his group gives him that status

thats what im sayin tho..inspectah coming at buddens like HE was the sole reason the wu got where there got..like i said joe is a better rapper end ofdiscussion. if you rock with him thas great but he isnt a better rapper i dunno how hard that is to understand..just because someone is a legend doesnt meanthey are untouchable

******ed comparisons FTL.

How many ignorant fans Budden has fooled with his little gimmicks is sad.

I still can't believe Joe thinks he's better than Reggie.
Thee Album, Dare Iz & Muddy Waters will never, ever be topped by the likes of Joe Budden.
I don't really have any particular animosity toward Joe, but he just runs his mouth entirely too much & does the Garden State no justice overall.
Shut the eff up & make quality records. Then you will get the respect you so desperately crave.

Why don't yall just wait for budden to respond lol. And joe will do his thing...

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Wait Wait Wait Wait!!!!!!!

Buddens said he was better than REDMAN??????

JOE BUDDEN IS A LAME. HIS FANS ARE EVEN MORE LAME.
I think he either said it the same time he said he was better than Meth or at some other time keep in mind he on that bs that he's better thanthem now
laugh.gif

Man I just listened to that diss again...
I changed my earlier statement about it being alright...
That !+*$ is Trash....

laugh.gif
ask the avrage person to name JUST 1 inspectah deck song..and youll get stonefaced
i was gonna say that...and deck one of my faves.
laugh.gif

but at the end of it all...this thread don't really matter. joe said he not gonna waste time on this.

he already talked to meth...deck my dude but he just tryna get his name out there...

Have any of the Deck fans responded to why it took him so long to respond?

Have any of the Deck fans thought about Deck asking people to name 3 Buddens songs off the top when the same arguement could be used against Deck? (grouptracks don't count).

If Deck is a legend due to his affiliation with the Wu, then are you also saying Tony Yayo is a legend in his own right when it's all said and done? Anddo not deny that G-Unit didn't carve their name into hip-hop history with their reign earlier this decade. Their impact and influence, however short livedyou may believe it to be, was astronomical (I'm not a G-Unit fan, just using a relatively new group phenomenon as an example...and also playing devilsadvocate).

Originally Posted by jomitm

laugh.gif
i was gonna say that...and deck one of my faves.
laugh.gif

but at the end of it all...this thread don't really matter. joe said he not gonna waste time on this.

he already talked to meth...deck my dude but he just tryna get his name out there...

Are you guys on Budden's nuts so hard that you can't acknowledge Deck just destroyed him.

And what can Budden possibly say back in a diss against INS? Gonna call him old or something?

Please

Deck > Budden in every way possible.

End

Joey's career depends on this thread and this controversy, and that's the problem.

No matter what we all type and pointlessly try to express over the internet - the fact remains - Joe is a rapper who had his big chance years ago, and it didnot materialize.

From the Triangle Offense days with Fab and Cain, this _ was dumb nice. This _ had a hit single that bubbled...a single that was so big even other rapperswished they had made it. Even rappers with "better" careers took the time out of their day to jump on the instrumental and try to show him up, onlyto later be embarrassed by Joe himself (cough cough...Jay).

The _'s nice. This cannot be denied.

It just kills me to see someone with so much talent quickly become the poster child for dreams deferred. He's the living Len Bias of hip hop - the _ thatCOULDA been. The _ that COULDA put up 5 mics if he focused on his craft instead of other _s. The _ that COULDA gave you timeless material, but he squanderedhis opportunity by yappin' and droppin' salt on _s he shoulda been buildin with. Why run your mouth and say you better than ___? Why not get on a songwith ___ and establish an alliance? The better look for Joe would be ____ song FEATURING Meth and Red, but all that "Mood Musik" pyshco $@*% got his$*% warrin' with _s he should be grindin with.

No matter how nice he is - regardless of if he's your favorite rapper - this _ has brought a lot of this $@*% on himself...

...and yet in still, he's nice and I wanna see him blow (pause).

why does everyone seem to care if Joe has mainstream success?? Just because he had his chance years ago blah blah doesnt mean he aint a monster atrapping....if you wanna go by mainstream success then Soulja Boy is one of hip hops finest.......LyricallyJoe>>>>>>>>Deck............matter fact in every aspect of rap........and a lot of dudes talking bout riding budden (pause) but none ofyall have ever gave dude an unbiased listen........

"used to try and take the average rap fan, show em $%%, but if they close minded, then who am i to open it" Budden

Seriously, why do people hate on Joe so much? Is the man not allowed to have an opinion?
I don't care about his career, how many records he has sold, or any of that B.S.
You have to be deaf, or just plain ol' ignorant, if you tellin me Joey isn't a talented rapper.

You so called "hip-hop" heads are real quick to overlook how nice Joey really is on the mic.

Weak IMO...that was an easy attack just asking who is he...He big enough to acknowledge him so that right there is an early L...Joey might ether him in oneverse no lie..

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Weak IMO...that was an easy attack just asking who is he...He big enough to acknowledge him so that right there is an early L...Joey might ether him in one verse no lie..

indifferent.gif

Weak IMO...that was an easy attack just asking who is he...He big enough to acknowledge him so that right there is an early L...Joey might ether him in one verse no lie..

indifferent.gif
I hope your not one of those who still think Joey is just the pump it up dude...The best thing anyone on Wu could have done was not acknowledgeit...By giving him a response makes its a win win situation for Budden because more people will go out and listen to what he got to say regardless of the factif he goes hard at him and who knows that listener might find an old joey track like it and look up his other work.

indifferent.gif
I hope your not one of those who still think Joey is just the pump it up dude...The best thing anyone on Wu could have done was not acknowledge it...By giving him a response makes its a win win situation for Budden because more people will go out and listen to what he got to say regardless of the fact if he goes hard at him and who knows that listener might find an old joey track like it and look up his other work.

busey_clapping.gif

Back
Top Bottom