The Wu going at Joe Budden!!!

""While Inspectah Deck may be considered a legend for the one great verse he had in his 30 year career" - Joe Budden

indifferent.gif

Looks like this dude flunked out of hip hop 101.

for real Joe needs to be easy with his choice of words when addressing the Wu & Co. cause one slip and he in some $#!%

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by dreClark

I can't $$%@ w/ Masta Killa.

Never have, never will.

And I realize that U-God is the weakest link, yet people make blanket statements that suggest that EVERY memeber of the Wu is better than joe.
QFT

Masta Killa, U-god and Rza verses gets skipped all the time

eek.gif
really? some of you cats...are really surprising me on here.

i may just be biased cuz i been rockin with Wu since a seed. but really?!?!
Yep.

I meant every word of what I said.

Never liked Masta Killa.

Never liked U-God.

Rza is pretty 'meh' to me as well. He gets respect for his work behind the boards. But Mr. 'Zig-zag-zia-a, leg-leg-arm-head' is avg on the mic.
ohwell.gif

Joe Budden CANT spit a better 16-32 than Method Man..
eyes.gif

Yeah right.

Meth is probably the most overrated of the WU

Rae, Ghost, Gza & Deck rap CIRCLES around that _

Don't confuse what I say as disrespect or calling Meth a slouch on the mic. Because he isn't and has carved out his place in Hip Hop history.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

laugh.gif
this was so whack. People are really fans of these super average rappers from Wu-Tang? Wu-Tang is one of those rap groups who were good in the early 90s and people "love" them because they are seen as "raw", "underground", "anti-commercial". So they are held at a different standard and seen as legends. And of course....no one shall dare speak ill about legends. GTF outta here
eyes.gif
. This N wasn't saying anything
eek.gif
. M16 could have made a better diss record. Anyone from Slaughterhouse would eat the Wu for breakfast, brunch, lunch, snack, dinner, dessert, and midnight snack.

-The Shaolin Nectar

You, and whoever elese that agrees with this should be banned from NT FOREVER!!!!!!!!

Those nobodies don't even stand a chance against, Killarmy, Sunz of Man, or the Black Knights.

If Joey comes back with anything, he better make his new career being his girls camera man, because that is all he will be good for........

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

You, and whoever elese that agrees with this should be banned from NT FOREVER!!!!!!!!

Those nobodies don't even stand a chance against, Killarmy, Sunz of Man, or the Black Knights.

If Joey comes back with anything, he better make his new career being his girls camera man, because that is all he will be good for........

roll.gif

I love how people call Budden a nobody then proceed to name three ridiculously irrelevant things like this. ****.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

In Joeys defense... Joe Budden rapping about Depression and Suicidie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other rapper about the subject

Have you not heard about Scarface ?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

roll.gif

I love how people call Budden a nobody then proceed to name three ridiculously irrelevant things like this. ****.

laugh.gif
word...

Originally Posted by M16

In Joeys defense... Joe Budden rapping about Depression and Suicidie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other rapper about the subject

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
Scarface is that dude. My favorite to ever do it. The realness in hismusic is
eek.gif

this thread is hilarious. i dislike budden and the wu equally so watching yall go at it is comedy.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

roll.gif

laugh.gif
word...
You two youngins......

You can go buy an album from these groups, you can ONLY download music from Joey and Slaugtherhouse.

Give me multiple bodies of work you can BUY from these guys, then you can laugh.

I swear you guys no nothing about hip hop.

You bring up the Wu's past.. they talk about Budden "makes better music now"

You bring up the Wu affiliates now... they talk about "Budden is more relevant"

Guess what ? Killarmy, Sunz of Man, Black Knights etc all make/made much better music than Budden, and for real hip hop heads, will go down as infinitely morerelevant.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
word...
You two youngins......

You can go buy an album from these groups, you can ONLY download music from Joey and Slaugtherhouse.

Give me multiple bodies of work you can BUY from these guys, then you can laugh.

N please
laugh.gif
I can go into best buy and find both of Buddens albums...
Its Damn near impossible to find a album from Killarmy or sunz of man in any store anywhere...
laugh.gif
at dudes praising these knock off wu tang Ns...

roll.gif

laugh.gif
word...
You two youngins......

N please
laugh.gif
I can go into best buy and find both of Buddens albums...
Its Damn near impossible to find a album from Killarmy or sunz of man in any store anywhere...
laugh.gif
at dudes praising these knock off wu tang Ns...
You made my point, no one is buying it, that is why its still there.

Its there because it still has a chance to be bought...
Them other Ns aint there because the record label stopped printing them albums a long time ago...knowing no one would I ever buy that +!%%...

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Reccomend me some songs about depression from him... I do listen to scarface but not in depth

roll.gif

laugh.gif
word...
It's crazy how yall stans act like Joe Budden and irrelevant don't go hand in hand

Joe Budden is wack he needs 2 just go away if he does respond 2 the Clan He betta protect his neck..lol all my Wu fans kno wat I talkin bout

I don't know why cats in here keep bringing up the relevancy argument.... these are fans of a guy whose only relevance to the mainstream is his song beingplayed in You Got Served.. Keep the argument on lyrical content and etc because relevant and Joe Budden is like discussing bulimia & HBW

Joe Budden is always losing.

He's the opposite of Parker Lewis.

But I gotta give it to him, he loses with reliable consistency...you can set your watch to it.

M16 wrote:

Cronicmolemolereturns wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Reccomend me some songs about depression from him... I do listen to scarface but not in depth

Just check out The Diary album.

Who cares if Sunz of Man are less relevant to teeny boppers ? They make better music, period. Go up to any serious rap fan and ask who the better rappers areyou should get
indifferent.gif
or smacked for asking something that stupid. Nelly is more known (and more "relevant") than Tragedy Khadafi for example. You shouldhowever go kill yourself if you feel Nelly is a better rapper.

Back
Top Bottom