There are NO benefits for men to get married.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I think that's the problem ^^^bro, you are stuck being a rebel, trying to go so hard against what you believe society is pushing you to do, like I stated before, to me marriage is a bond/promise I made in front of God to my WIFE, before it's a a phony party with weding favors and some fancy rings, I could have done it just us two with noone else around with some pop-tart rings and as long as we had God's blessing it would mean the same thing....open up your mind.
Open up your mind, lots of people don't believe in god.
and that's the sad part
even though there  are different religious beliefs around the world
dude still finds it hard to believe that everybody men and women dont feel the same way as him
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

its still funny how he feel that im immature even with me having a legitimate reason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think that's the problem ^^^bro, you are stuck being a rebel, trying to go so hard against what you believe society is pushing you to do, like I stated before, to me marriage is a bond/promise I made in front of God to my WIFE, before it's a a phony party with weding favors and some fancy rings, I could have done it just us two with noone else around with some pop-tart rings and as long as we had God's blessing it would mean the same thing....open up your mind.
and that's the sad part
dude still finds it hard to believe that everybody men and women dont feel the same way as him
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

its still funny how he feel that im immature even with me having a legitimate reason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

What I look for in a wife

Looks-has to have a thin build, and be tall (over 5ft9) so we can breed tall children....as far as race goes she has to be white or Nigerian.
She has to make 6 figures, preferably a doctor, lawyer or engineer.
She needs to have a diversity of interests in music, the arts, cinema etc
She has to be adventurous sexually
Also needs to be open to adoption, I'm adopting 2 children.

I can't be with someone for the rest of my life if they don't fulfill these criteria....FOREVER ALONE
tired.gif
that or the fact  you're as straight as a zig zag

What I look for in a wife

Looks-has to have a thin build, and be tall (over 5ft9) so we can breed tall children....as far as race goes she has to be white or Nigerian.
She has to make 6 figures, preferably a doctor, lawyer or engineer.
She needs to have a diversity of interests in music, the arts, cinema etc
She has to be adventurous sexually

I can't be with someone for the rest of my life if they don't fulfill these criteria....FOREVER ALONE
tired.gif
that or the fact  you're as straight as a zig zag

Originally Posted by MartianRefugee

What I look for in a wife partner

Looks-has to have a thin build, and be tall (over 5ft9) so we can raise tall children....as far as race goes he has to be white or Nigerian.
he has to make 6 figures, preferably a doctor, lawyer or engineer.
he needs to have a diversity of interests in music, the arts, cinema etc
he has to be adventurous sexually

tired.gif

either that or you're gay

laugh.gif

Looks-has to have a thin build, and be tall (over 5ft9) so we can raise tall children....as far as race goes he has to be white or Nigerian.

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

and that's the sad part
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People really go their whole lives not believing in something??...a higher power???...damb!Anyways believe what you want, I just don't undertand if you believe you found the live of your life, she has your kids, you've made the comitmwbt of staying faithful and never leaving her, then you've committed to the basic beliefs of marriage already, so why not make it official?...can we get a real reason as to why not other than you don't believe in it which is obviously very hypocritical.Just seems like some of you are doing wverythig in your peer to go against what society has deemed as the norm for hundreds of years.

and that's the sad part
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People really go their whole lives not believing in something??...a higher power???...damb!Anyways believe what you want, I just don't undertand if you believe you found the live of your life, she has your kids, you've made the comitmwbt of staying faithful and never leaving her, then you've committed to the basic beliefs of marriage already, so why not make it official?...can we get a real reason as to why not other than you don't believe in it which is obviously very hypocritical.Just seems like some of you are doing wverythig in your peer to go against what society has deemed as the norm for hundreds of years.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

tired.gif

laugh.gif

well then cross that out and replace it with husband, the same rules apply. Calling me gay is hardly an insult, there are men I could gladly marry if I were attracted to them.
pimp.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

well then cross that out and replace it with husband, the same rules apply. Calling me gay is hardly an insult, there are men I could gladly marry if I were attracted to them.
pimp.gif

and that's the sad part
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This.

pimp.gif

Anton, you're so comfortable with your sexuality and masculinity! I commend you!

Happy now.
laugh.gif

and that's the sad part
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

exactly why
marriage ============== being in a faithful relationship
minus the the other $#!@
I only need that one reason and I have yet to see how its hypocritical (hopefully you can help us with that)
and im not doing anything to just go against the grain and as far as what society excepts you need to take notice that its changing (gay marriage)
its funny how dudes express how gay marriage is o.k. (not a problem with me either )
but me not wanting marriage is a problem 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and that's the sad part
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

exactly why
minus the the other $#!@
I only need that one reason and I have yet to see how its hypocritical (hopefully you can help us with that)
and im not doing anything to just go against the grain and as far as what society excepts you need to take notice that its changing (gay marriage)
its funny how dudes express how gay marriage is o.k. (not a problem with me either )
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and that's the sad part
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This.

pimp.gif

Anton, you're so comfortable with your sexuality and masculinity! I commend you!

Happy now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Flame suit equipped. Here's my thing with marriage: Marriage is actually going to be really special for me cuz I am waiting to only have sex with my wife (which is gonna be hard going to a state college next year
laugh.gif
) My parents waited for each other and they've been married a real long time and have a great relationship and we have a good family. And yall say how can you only have sex with one woman your whole life but it wont be a huge deal b/c that's all I will have known so its like maybe I am missin out but I wouldn't know. I believe Im gonna have a strong family too though
You are crazy...how you gonna buy a whip and not look under the hood and test drive it. 
30t6p3b.gif

There will be plenty of time for that later, all day n all night

Flame suit equipped. Here's my thing with marriage: Marriage is actually going to be really special for me cuz I am waiting to only have sex with my wife (which is gonna be hard going to a state college next year
laugh.gif
) My parents waited for each other and they've been married a real long time and have a great relationship and we have a good family. And yall say how can you only have sex with one woman your whole life but it wont be a huge deal b/c that's all I will have known so its like maybe I am missin out but I wouldn't know. I believe Im gonna have a strong family too though
You are crazy...how you gonna buy a whip and not look under the hood and test drive it. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anton have you found or dated for a short amount of time any non-famous girl who's fit this criteria?
I'll leave my opinion out, but yea ksteezy made a point that's been ignored in this thread for a while. Religion, whether you believe in God or not, can play a huge part in a person's view on marriage.

There are always exceptions though

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anton have you found or dated for a short amount of time any non-famous girl who's fit this criteria?
I'll leave my opinion out, but yea ksteezy made a point that's been ignored in this thread for a while. Religion, whether you believe in God or not, can play a huge part in a person's view on marriage.

There are always exceptions though

and that's the sad part
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

exactly why
minus the the other $#!@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So to set the record straight you are against a wedding, not marriage?...learn to differentiate between the both.

and that's the sad part
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

exactly why
minus the the other $#!@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So to set the record straight you are against a wedding, not marriage?...learn to differentiate between the both.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So young
laugh.gif

My dude do you know the point of a test drive?  Or a movie trailer?  It's to see what you are getting before you commit.  Sex is a huge part of life and it's not always as simple as "putting it in her hole".  Goodluck tho hope you pick somebody you're compatible with.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So young
laugh.gif

My dude do you know the point of a test drive?  Or a movie trailer?  It's to see what you are getting before you commit.  Sex is a huge part of life and it's not always as simple as "putting it in her hole".  Goodluck tho hope you pick somebody you're compatible with.

And son marriage does not equal being in a faithful relationship, I can be in a faifthful relationship with one girl today and another one in a month, you gotta be kidding me.

Back
Top Bottom