These WSHH videos are killing us.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

So your solution is to give and accept defeat, without even trying. Well, I'm sorry, I can't accept that. People with attitudes such as yours is the reason why our community is in such bad shape, we're not even trying. What a shame. Give yourself a chance, even if no one else has.

No baby mammas ppl having kids cant provide/take care of them, welfare no college, assimilating, genocide, buying j's instead of stock, not employing our own, getting pimp by the system, al,martin, etc are the problem. changing the views of whites wont do %$@. My attitude we was doing fine, um aka black wallstreet, its yall f my own etc lets please and appease others let hindu/asian man take over my hoods is the problem. lets spend more on the lottery then owning your own. lets buy a benz instead of investing in ourselves is the problem.

Ill say it again you CANNOT  please all ppl all the time. It is what it is. So me owning my own business mentoring kids, accepting and hiring ppl for who they are and not how they talk/dress/act is the problem my brother you got %$@ f upped. If you live your life for the approval and acceptance of others you will never win. Maybe when you get older wiser you will realize and understand that.

This site gives these guys an avenue to act a fool.  It also makes ignorant people act even wilder because they wanna get 15 minutes of fame.  You can see people yelling out Worldstar before something even goes down. Believe it or not it's causing some dummies to seek internet fame. 

True but they were fools and arses before this. And it doesnt change ppl views who believe how they beieve anyways is my point. david duke didnt get his opinions or views based on the internet. Its fools ignant folks of all races. Its just alot hell f it most black folks over emphasize it.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

So your solution is to give and accept defeat, without even trying. Well, I'm sorry, I can't accept that. People with attitudes such as yours is the reason why our community is in such bad shape, we're not even trying. What a shame. Give yourself a chance, even if no one else has.

No baby mammas ppl having kids cant provide/take care of them, welfare no college, assimilating, genocide, buying j's instead of stock, not employing our own, getting pimp by the system, al,martin, etc are the problem. changing the views of whites wont do %$@. My attitude we was doing fine, um aka black wallstreet, its yall f my own etc lets please and appease others let hindu/asian man take over my hoods is the problem. lets spend more on the lottery then owning your own. lets buy a benz instead of investing in ourselves is the problem.

Ill say it again you CANNOT  please all ppl all the time. It is what it is. So me owning my own business mentoring kids, accepting and hiring ppl for who they are and not how they talk/dress/act is the problem my brother you got %$@ f upped. If you live your life for the approval and acceptance of others you will never win. Maybe when you get older wiser you will realize and understand that.

This site gives these guys an avenue to act a fool.  It also makes ignorant people act even wilder because they wanna get 15 minutes of fame.  You can see people yelling out Worldstar before something even goes down. Believe it or not it's causing some dummies to seek internet fame. 

True but they were fools and arses before this. And it doesnt change ppl views who believe how they beieve anyways is my point. david duke didnt get his opinions or views based on the internet. Its fools ignant folks of all races. Its just alot hell f it most black folks over emphasize it.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Of course the blatant racist people arent influenced by WSHH and negetive stereotypes because their hate is strong.  I'm talking bout the normal people, the college students, the soccer moms, etc.  If they are in the middle of the road then WSHH is helping them lean towards having bad feelings towards blacks.  That's my point.  And believe it or not some kids on xbox live that say that stuff aren't Jr KKK members.  Hell in some cases they don't even get it from home, they see the .gifs, memes, videos online that destroy the image of blacks.  

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Of course the blatant racist people arent influenced by WSHH and negetive stereotypes because their hate is strong.  I'm talking bout the normal people, the college students, the soccer moms, etc.  If they are in the middle of the road then WSHH is helping them lean towards having bad feelings towards blacks.  That's my point.  And believe it or not some kids on xbox live that say that stuff aren't Jr KKK members.  Hell in some cases they don't even get it from home, they see the .gifs, memes, videos online that destroy the image of blacks.  

Originally Posted by LDJ

Which is my point if they that stupid small minded and ignorant to base a entire race of ppl of a snippet video on the internet, then why would you care give a f what they think anyways. Any somewhat intelligent non judgemental non racist etc person wont depict a entire nation on isolated incidents.

And they do get it from home and p.o.m.e. Ppl environments surroundings etc for the most part mold and make pple opinions. I aint knocking you or the last man posting, but saying oh we gotta do better lets please the white man does what. Not making myself hollier then thou, but i see these ppl for who they are i go out constantly and try to help/employee etc these so called lost cause shame to they race of ppl. If a chic is one hell of an accountant she is what she is regardless of pink and fusha highlights in her microbraids. I mean we can go back and forth on and on, but rap, wshh, etc isnt the problem, its genocide, assimilation, selling your soul etc for a dollar, single parent homes, being materialistic etc.

Ok a wshh video of dudes with gold teeth and big @+#+ rims seems bad, but to me is what is bad is not that they have gold teeth big @+#+ rims... its the fact they have these things and not a house phone, not owning a home, 4 years in arrears in child support etc things like that. A chic who post they 3 y/o baby shaking to laffy taffy isnt the issue, its the fact her upbringing and her priorites is all f upped is the problem. whether it gets posted on internet is irrelevant. Its so much more complex/deeper than that.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Which is my point if they that stupid small minded and ignorant to base a entire race of ppl of a snippet video on the internet, then why would you care give a f what they think anyways. Any somewhat intelligent non judgemental non racist etc person wont depict a entire nation on isolated incidents.

And they do get it from home and p.o.m.e. Ppl environments surroundings etc for the most part mold and make pple opinions. I aint knocking you or the last man posting, but saying oh we gotta do better lets please the white man does what. Not making myself hollier then thou, but i see these ppl for who they are i go out constantly and try to help/employee etc these so called lost cause shame to they race of ppl. If a chic is one hell of an accountant she is what she is regardless of pink and fusha highlights in her microbraids. I mean we can go back and forth on and on, but rap, wshh, etc isnt the problem, its genocide, assimilation, selling your soul etc for a dollar, single parent homes, being materialistic etc.

Ok a wshh video of dudes with gold teeth and big @+#+ rims seems bad, but to me is what is bad is not that they have gold teeth big @+#+ rims... its the fact they have these things and not a house phone, not owning a home, 4 years in arrears in child support etc things like that. A chic who post they 3 y/o baby shaking to laffy taffy isnt the issue, its the fact her upbringing and her priorites is all f upped is the problem. whether it gets posted on internet is irrelevant. Its so much more complex/deeper than that.

see, i see the argument yall making, but truth, bruh, you just said "the soccer moms"

aint no soccer moms logging into WSHH to watch people fight in the hood.

i'd say images on television are MUCH MORE damaging than anything ever posted on WSHH, only because a wide, vast audience of black-ignorant white people don't visit the site regularly.

i mean, yeah, the college kid, high schoolers, young adults, etc. but i WANT to believe those generations are less racially prejudiced than older ones.

i mean, like, an hour of fox news perpetuates more gross stereotypes and prejudices of black people to MILLIONS of white americans who, for the most part, don't interact with black people on a day-to-day basis

much moreso than WSHH.....much much moreso than WSHH

but im not defending WSHH, $$#% is awful.

i mean, entertaining, to a degree, but absolutely awful.

its like the tyler perry $$#%.....its awful, but i can't be THAT upset because it's not like its crossed over to a VAST white american audience....

see, i see the argument yall making, but truth, bruh, you just said "the soccer moms"

i'd say images on television are MUCH MORE damaging than anything ever posted on WSHH, only because a wide, vast audience of black-ignorant white people don't visit the site regularly.

i mean, yeah, the college kid, high schoolers, young adults, etc. but i WANT to believe those generations are less racially prejudiced than older ones.

i mean, like, an hour of fox news perpetuates more gross stereotypes and prejudices of black people to MILLIONS of white americans who, for the most part, don't interact with black people on a day-to-day basis

its like the tyler perry $$#%.....its awful, but i can't be THAT upset because it's not like its crossed over to a VAST white american audience....

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

I agree but my point is it has nuttin really to do with media outlets moreso the actions ppl do, and their way of life. Whether you post a pic of a 4 y/o black kid pretending to smoke a blunt isnt a big deal... its the fact that a 4 y/o is pretending to smoke a blunt period is the problem. Like reminds me of the abc special they did why black women successful ones have trouble finding good black men. The show wasnt the problem, the problem is that because they have certain academic accolades and make x amount of dollars, they feel as tho if a man isnt on that same plateau he isnt worthy. The fact that before they got these so called accolades the problems issues they were dealing with.

All im saying is a newsblog etc of blacks selling drugs etc isnt the problem, the problem is much deeper. The problem is why are they selling drugs in the first place. wshh etc outlets ammunition is the stupidity and some times ignorance of blacks. If you never performed these acts aka fed them ammunition then the sites cannot exist. 

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

I agree but my point is it has nuttin really to do with media outlets moreso the actions ppl do, and their way of life. Whether you post a pic of a 4 y/o black kid pretending to smoke a blunt isnt a big deal... its the fact that a 4 y/o is pretending to smoke a blunt period is the problem. Like reminds me of the abc special they did why black women successful ones have trouble finding good black men. The show wasnt the problem, the problem is that because they have certain academic accolades and make x amount of dollars, they feel as tho if a man isnt on that same plateau he isnt worthy. The fact that before they got these so called accolades the problems issues they were dealing with.

All im saying is a newsblog etc of blacks selling drugs etc isnt the problem, the problem is much deeper. The problem is why are they selling drugs in the first place. wshh etc outlets ammunition is the stupidity and some times ignorance of blacks. If you never performed these acts aka fed them ammunition then the sites cannot exist. 

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Its only damaging to us because white people dont realize that one black person doesnt speak for the entire black community. Until people stop generalizing black people we cant advance ourselves.

Agree

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Its only damaging to us because white people dont realize that one black person doesnt speak for the entire black community. Until people stop generalizing black people we cant advance ourselves.

Agree

now im confused.

so you're condemning the acts, not that they're glorified and encouraged on the blog?

i mean,

if you want to point your finger to blame someone for it...

there will be ALOT of finger-pointing....white, black, government, criminals, teenagers, media, business, commerce, slavery, africans, americans, and so on and so forth...

now im confused.

so you're condemning the acts, not that they're glorified and encouraged on the blog?

i mean,

if you want to point your finger to blame someone for it...

there will be ALOT of finger-pointing....white, black, government, criminals, teenagers, media, business, commerce, slavery, africans, americans, and so on and so forth...

Alot of these arguments dont go anywhere because every1 has a different definition of racism.. Stereotyping is more common these days than flat out racism well in my experience at least.. That doesnt mean they are racist some are but alot arent and actual have good intentions but sterotype out of ignorance of the other race.. Most of the famous black people have something to do with hip hop or embraces the culture.. If you grow up in an all white town in Iowa and dont have any black friends what do you expect them to think.. They can have the best intentions in the world but if you nvr had contact with a black person and base it off what you see on tv its very easy to say something offensive..

I had this hispanic chick at my job and we were in training class and all together.. She was kind of the lame type not a hispanic dat messes with rap and +## we in Lubbock, Tx she prolly has 0 black friends in her phone book.. But we got cool and she started dropping the N word on the low and im like smh she sounded so lame saying it too.. She would say it like Ni-cah under her breath lookin around and stuff making sure no1 was around.. I dont have a personal problem with other races saying the N word cause i got patnas of all other races that do but if you dont have 1 black friend smh stop it slime.. She has good intentions but if she hadnt interacted with 2 many blacks in her day how will she know whats cool and whats not..

Everyone at my job assumes I smoke weed and when I say I dont they refuse to believe me.. My team lead be asking me where he can get some weed smh.. I wouldnt say that the people at my job are racist one bit but the stereotyping is real

Alot of these arguments dont go anywhere because every1 has a different definition of racism.. Stereotyping is more common these days than flat out racism well in my experience at least.. That doesnt mean they are racist some are but alot arent and actual have good intentions but sterotype out of ignorance of the other race.. Most of the famous black people have something to do with hip hop or embraces the culture.. If you grow up in an all white town in Iowa and dont have any black friends what do you expect them to think.. They can have the best intentions in the world but if you nvr had contact with a black person and base it off what you see on tv its very easy to say something offensive..

I had this hispanic chick at my job and we were in training class and all together.. She was kind of the lame type not a hispanic dat messes with rap and +## we in Lubbock, Tx she prolly has 0 black friends in her phone book.. But we got cool and she started dropping the N word on the low and im like smh she sounded so lame saying it too.. She would say it like Ni-cah under her breath lookin around and stuff making sure no1 was around.. I dont have a personal problem with other races saying the N word cause i got patnas of all other races that do but if you dont have 1 black friend smh stop it slime.. She has good intentions but if she hadnt interacted with 2 many blacks in her day how will she know whats cool and whats not..

Everyone at my job assumes I smoke weed and when I say I dont they refuse to believe me.. My team lead be asking me where he can get some weed smh.. I wouldnt say that the people at my job are racist one bit but the stereotyping is real

Back
Top Bottom