These WSHH videos are killing us.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

This Q character reminds me of Dennis Hoff that owns the Bunny Ranch brothel.

Not at all.
I know Dennis personally and he's one of the greatest peoples I've ever met in my life. Despite his business, I've had drinks with the guy and he would never pull a Q and make a worker pay him to leave the Ranch, although he does take half of what they bring in, + housing and condoms. But he's a legitimate business man. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

This Q character reminds me of Dennis Hoff that owns the Bunny Ranch brothel.

Not at all.
I know Dennis personally and he's one of the greatest peoples I've ever met in my life. Despite his business, I've had drinks with the guy and he would never pull a Q and make a worker pay him to leave the Ranch, although he does take half of what they bring in, + housing and condoms. But he's a legitimate business man. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm glad you guys feel like discussing this....

I never said WSHH was the BIGGEST PROBLEM did I? I simply seen something that IS A PROBLEM and decided to speak on it.  Don't come in here and change the topic of the thread.  Obviously our community has OTHER and BIGGER problems but I choose to openly discuss THIS problem because it is something that bothers me on this site.

Back to the point,  I'm starting to believe at alot you guys are responding to the title and not reading the post.
30t6p3b.gif
  I even said WSHH isn't going anywhere I just wanted to raise awareness about the hidden effects of SHARING these videos on other sites like NT, BB, or wherever.  WSHH videos can be embedded elsewhere.   I also wanted to know how you guys felt about others making $ off exploiting our people.  Or even blacks exploiting other blacks.

I'm not about to switch the TOPIC of this thread. 

I never said WSHH was the BIGGEST PROBLEM did I? I simply seen something that IS A PROBLEM and decided to speak on it.  Don't come in here and change the topic of the thread.  Obviously our community has OTHER and BIGGER problems but I choose to openly discuss THIS problem because it is something that bothers me on this site.

Back to the point,  I'm starting to believe at alot you guys are responding to the title and not reading the post.
30t6p3b.gif
  I even said WSHH isn't going anywhere I just wanted to raise awareness about the hidden effects of SHARING these videos on other sites like NT, BB, or wherever.  WSHH videos can be embedded elsewhere.   I also wanted to know how you guys felt about others making $ off exploiting our people.  Or even blacks exploiting other blacks.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

30t6p3b.gif

It isnt a problem, like i said before you letting the opinions and views of ppl who dont give 2 squats of piss out they ick about you change your view beliefs etc of you and your own ppl? Like really, i doubt white folks are in a frantic worried talking bout wow we need to change do something different cause other races view us in a certain light. We need to change our views and sway the perception other races have of us. clearly we cant do a ... let me not say or get banned a pretty much majority race assimilation and adapt and conform to the majority and not create and have a american culture of our own. Trust if some ignant dude calls you a ninja think you this and that and the other it damn sure aint based on wshh. They have fixated in their mind to dislike etc you just cause of your skin point blank period. No amount of trying to use so called big words, act with so called decorum, suits tap dancing is gonna change that.

If your plight and fight is trying to win over small minded.ignorant,bigots,racist ppl. Hell you might as well throw in the towel, hell not even lace up the boots step in the ring. Face it some ppl no matta what you do is gonna see you as a ninja period.

30t6p3b.gif

It isnt a problem, like i said before you letting the opinions and views of ppl who dont give 2 squats of piss out they ick about you change your view beliefs etc of you and your own ppl? Like really, i doubt white folks are in a frantic worried talking bout wow we need to change do something different cause other races view us in a certain light. We need to change our views and sway the perception other races have of us. clearly we cant do a ... let me not say or get banned a pretty much majority race assimilation and adapt and conform to the majority and not create and have a american culture of our own. Trust if some ignant dude calls you a ninja think you this and that and the other it damn sure aint based on wshh. They have fixated in their mind to dislike etc you just cause of your skin point blank period. No amount of trying to use so called big words, act with so called decorum, suits tap dancing is gonna change that.

If your plight and fight is trying to win over small minded.ignorant,bigots,racist ppl. Hell you might as well throw in the towel, hell not even lace up the boots step in the ring. Face it some ppl no matta what you do is gonna see you as a ninja period.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Its only damaging to us because white people dont realize that one black person doesnt speak for the entire black community. Until people stop generalizing black people we cant advance ourselves.

that's %%!%#%$*.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Its only damaging to us because white people dont realize that one black person doesnt speak for the entire black community. Until people stop generalizing black people we cant advance ourselves.

that's %%!%#%$*.

Funny how alot of you guys are saying "its entertainment" or "its not my problem".  Do you know how many people see this crap?  Stop comparing us to white people and saying "we should be looked  at as individuals"  because we are. Its a double standard that is fact.  Deal with it, don't deny it. 

I'm tried of the Hood Ninjas on this site posting "look at this fight" on a sneaker message board.  The internet allows kids in Nebraska that never met a black person to hate me because of these videos.  That's my point.  We never had to deal with this problem before, it's new.  These videos are getting e-mailed in corporate offices for
laugh.gif
 at our own expense. 

Plus, the "internet fame" that comes with these videos causes the ignorant to act even more ignorant.  These days situations escalade even quicker so they can post it on WSHH for 15 mins of fame.  You guys are too smart to not realize all the trickle down effects of this stuff.  

Funny how alot of you guys are saying "its entertainment" or "its not my problem".  Do you know how many people see this crap?  Stop comparing us to white people and saying "we should be looked  at as individuals"  because we are. Its a double standard that is fact.  Deal with it, don't deny it. 

I'm tried of the Hood Ninjas on this site posting "look at this fight" on a sneaker message board.  The internet allows kids in Nebraska that never met a black person to hate me because of these videos.  That's my point.  We never had to deal with this problem before, it's new.  These videos are getting e-mailed in corporate offices for
laugh.gif
 at our own expense. 

Plus, the "internet fame" that comes with these videos causes the ignorant to act even more ignorant.  These days situations escalade even quicker so they can post it on WSHH for 15 mins of fame.  You guys are too smart to not realize all the trickle down effects of this stuff.  

laugh.gif
 at our own expense. 

And why do you give a f? They were brought up raised trained to hate you anyway. Do you truly believe if you saw one of these kids they be like i was gonna like/respect you but since i seen a video of wshh now my whole perspective of you and other ppl of your race is totally changed. Ppl onna be ignant stupid, it happen before/after wshh all this does is just allows a scapegoat/excuse to why they believe feel how they already felt

laugh.gif
 at our own expense. 

And why do you give a f? They were brought up raised trained to hate you anyway. Do you truly believe if you saw one of these kids they be like i was gonna like/respect you but since i seen a video of wshh now my whole perspective of you and other ppl of your race is totally changed. Ppl onna be ignant stupid, it happen before/after wshh all this does is just allows a scapegoat/excuse to why they believe feel how they already felt

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
 at our own expense. 

You're clearly a dummy from your other post in different threads so I'm not gonna waste my time with you.  Have fun and continue not to give a f.

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
 at our own expense. 

You're clearly a dummy from your other post in different threads so I'm not gonna waste my time with you.  Have fun and continue not to give a f.

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
 at our own expense. 

You the dumbarse you trying to please and appease folks you dont givea f about you. Do you really think the kid who calls you a ninja on xnox live and is a active member on stormfront based they opinion of you and black ppl on wshh. If so then you deserve to be viewed depicted as such. I know you not gonna waste time on me. you gotta use that time putting on your backface and spit shining your tap shoes. But guess what as sure as the sun shine and stevie is blind ppl aint gonna like black folks solely because of skin. No wshh no youtube no rap songs videos gonna change that.

I mean use your head ppl had these views waaaaaaaaaaay before internet and tv. Do you think they mistreat and made blacks slaves because of twitter lol. My god where did these parents go wrong. i know you go right ahead iron/get ready your i hope these ppl accept me like me dress clothes for work tommorow, pratice using these so called big words, you really bout to change the face of a nation.

Jena 6 didnt happen because of wshh, katrina didnt occur because of youtube, gucci mane lyrics didnt cause the guy at the train station in seattle to be shot and killed. But if you think shutting all the avenues like wshh/youtube/rap etc will change things like this keep thinking it.

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
 at our own expense. 

You the dumbarse you trying to please and appease folks you dont givea f about you. Do you really think the kid who calls you a ninja on xnox live and is a active member on stormfront based they opinion of you and black ppl on wshh. If so then you deserve to be viewed depicted as such. I know you not gonna waste time on me. you gotta use that time putting on your backface and spit shining your tap shoes. But guess what as sure as the sun shine and stevie is blind ppl aint gonna like black folks solely because of skin. No wshh no youtube no rap songs videos gonna change that.

I mean use your head ppl had these views waaaaaaaaaaay before internet and tv. Do you think they mistreat and made blacks slaves because of twitter lol. My god where did these parents go wrong. i know you go right ahead iron/get ready your i hope these ppl accept me like me dress clothes for work tommorow, pratice using these so called big words, you really bout to change the face of a nation.

Jena 6 didnt happen because of wshh, katrina didnt occur because of youtube, gucci mane lyrics didnt cause the guy at the train station in seattle to be shot and killed. But if you think shutting all the avenues like wshh/youtube/rap etc will change things like this keep thinking it.

So your solution is to give and accept defeat, without even trying. Well, I'm sorry, I can't accept that. People with attitudes such as yours is the reason why our community is in such bad shape, we're not even trying. What a shame. Give yourself a chance, even if no one else has.

So your solution is to give and accept defeat, without even trying. Well, I'm sorry, I can't accept that. People with attitudes such as yours is the reason why our community is in such bad shape, we're not even trying. What a shame. Give yourself a chance, even if no one else has.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

laugh.gif
sorry for the length

In fact, Q rarely misses an opportunity to squeeze a buck from his brand and beyond. One girl begged him to take down a clip in which she stripped naked while rapping along to Nicki Minaj’s verse from “Monster.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

laugh.gif
sorry for the length

In fact, Q rarely misses an opportunity to squeeze a buck from his brand and beyond. One girl begged him to take down a clip in which she stripped naked while rapping along to Nicki Minaj’s verse from “Monster.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

No baby mammas ppl having kids cant provide/take care of them, welfare no college, assimilating, genocide, buying j's instead of stock, not employing our own, getting pimp by the system, al,martin, etc are the problem. changing the views of whites wont do $$%. My attitude we was doing fine, um aka black wallstreet, its yall f my own etc lets please and appease others let hindu/asian man take over my hoods is the problem. lets spend more on the lottery then owning your own. lets buy a benz instead of investing in ourselves is the problem.

Ill say it again you CANNOT  please all ppl all the time. It is what it is. So me owning my own business mentoring kids, accepting and hiring ppl for who they are and not how they talk/dress/act is the problem my brother you got $$% f upped. If you live your life for the approval and acceptance of others you will never win. Maybe when you get older wiser you will realize and understand that.

And how is winning racist over a win?  How is getting the approval of ppl who dont like you a success. How is not getting it a defeat, iuno if these white folks who cut me a check like/love me and frankly dont give a rats %*$!. As long as the check clears and my bills aint in arrears.

No baby mammas ppl having kids cant provide/take care of them, welfare no college, assimilating, genocide, buying j's instead of stock, not employing our own, getting pimp by the system, al,martin, etc are the problem. changing the views of whites wont do $$%. My attitude we was doing fine, um aka black wallstreet, its yall f my own etc lets please and appease others let hindu/asian man take over my hoods is the problem. lets spend more on the lottery then owning your own. lets buy a benz instead of investing in ourselves is the problem.

Ill say it again you CANNOT  please all ppl all the time. It is what it is. So me owning my own business mentoring kids, accepting and hiring ppl for who they are and not how they talk/dress/act is the problem my brother you got $$% f upped. If you live your life for the approval and acceptance of others you will never win. Maybe when you get older wiser you will realize and understand that.

And how is winning racist over a win?  How is getting the approval of ppl who dont like you a success. How is not getting it a defeat, iuno if these white folks who cut me a check like/love me and frankly dont give a rats %*$!. As long as the check clears and my bills aint in arrears.

Originally Posted by LDJ

No baby mammas ppl having kids cant provide/take care of them, welfare no college, assimilating, genocide, buying j's instead of stock, not employing our own, getting pimp by the system, al,martin, etc are the problem. changing the views of whites wont do %$@. My attitude we was doing fine, um aka black wallstreet, its yall f my own etc lets please and appease others let hindu/asian man take over my hoods is the problem. lets spend more on the lottery then owning your own. lets buy a benz instead of investing in ourselves is the problem.

Ill say it again you CANNOT  please all ppl all the time. It is what it is. So me owning my own business mentoring kids, accepting and hiring ppl for who they are and not how they talk/dress/act is the problem my brother you got %$@ f upped. If you live your life for the approval and acceptance of others you will never win. Maybe when you get older wiser you will realize and understand that.

This site gives these guys an avenue to act a fool.  It also makes ignorant people act even wilder because they wanna get 15 minutes of fame.  You can see people yelling out Worldstar before something even goes down. Believe it or not it's causing some dummies to seek internet fame. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

No baby mammas ppl having kids cant provide/take care of them, welfare no college, assimilating, genocide, buying j's instead of stock, not employing our own, getting pimp by the system, al,martin, etc are the problem. changing the views of whites wont do %$@. My attitude we was doing fine, um aka black wallstreet, its yall f my own etc lets please and appease others let hindu/asian man take over my hoods is the problem. lets spend more on the lottery then owning your own. lets buy a benz instead of investing in ourselves is the problem.

Ill say it again you CANNOT  please all ppl all the time. It is what it is. So me owning my own business mentoring kids, accepting and hiring ppl for who they are and not how they talk/dress/act is the problem my brother you got %$@ f upped. If you live your life for the approval and acceptance of others you will never win. Maybe when you get older wiser you will realize and understand that.

This site gives these guys an avenue to act a fool.  It also makes ignorant people act even wilder because they wanna get 15 minutes of fame.  You can see people yelling out Worldstar before something even goes down. Believe it or not it's causing some dummies to seek internet fame. 

Back
Top Bottom