They found Jennifer Hudson's nephew.....

R.I.P
frown.gif
tired.gif
prayers are with the fam

2489291254_bff32bb187.jpg
spaceball.gif
-bdis-

as sad as this is..this is what happens in Englewood on a daily basis.

and something dont seem right with this. if u know the neighborhood, you its alotta sketchy issh. i got a feeling this was more than some ransom stuff

I didnt think they would ve killed him, i just thought they woulda held him for cash. So sad R.I.P another young life gone b4 his time............

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the murders deserve to go through some saw-like treatment seriously
I agree man, death penalty wouldn't be enough for me I want them tourtured and killed slowly and painfully.

Oh he will get his in jail. Cats don't play with women and children killers.

RIP

Sad shame what people do nowadays thoughts and deep sympathy goes out to Jennifer and her family.

i wonder what kind of stuff her family was involved in...
it just seems like there's more to it.

sad stuff.

didn't seem like a ransom case at all.

more like...dude killed the two adults with a gun... but couldn't bring himself to shoot the kid(witness)...so he took him along...then finally was cowardenough to kill the kid on his own time.

Originally Posted by haiti5

and something dont seem right with this. if u know the neighborhood, you its alotta sketchy issh. i got a feeling this was more than some ransom stuff
This definitely wasn't random. It's crazy I drove through the area Friday on my way home from working like !@$ was going on. All thelocal stations were there and all the neighbors were out. I kept it moving and didn't really put 2 and 2 together until I saw the news like damn, again
tired.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

thank you, do yall not remember that thread about the deaths up here in chicago and i said that englewood was undefeated theres a reason for that............dudes get bodied over there for lil to nothing BUT this is not random somebody pissed the wrong person off. %!#+ wasnt never about money

but still shorty shouldnt have got it, only thing i could think of was he seen a face when they was gettin the bro and g ma

Its sad that something like this has to happen in order to bring attention to something that's so common in Chicago. Other cases go unnoticed because theyare not celeb status. Chicago is the Murder Cap, hopefully all this attention helps reduce murders and save lives.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Whats causing all this madness in Chicago?
My-T.
The same thing that's causing madness everywhere .

Not really K, N's in the Chi are wilin' to no end.

My-T.
True .

I think it's the cold real talk .
smh.gif

But yeah , _'s do be wilidng in Chicago just for amusement ... _'s crazy .
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Not funny tho .

Originally Posted by Helghast420

Why do people care about this so much? Who is she? People stay getting murdered. It happens.

She's a celeb so there's more of an emphasis on this case.
but still shorty shouldnt have got it, only thing i could think of was he seen a face when they was gettin the bro and g ma
Exactly. He/they didn't want any witnesses and it's a damn shame the life of a 7 year old was taken
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom