Things people do that you dont understand

I hate this mindset. I'll like whichever teams I want bro :lol: Hometown my ***

So where you draw the line? I'm raised in Seattle
Sonics (rip) Mariners Sounders Seahawks
I rep my city, support my city. My hometown is better than your hometown cause people like you are produced where you're from. Hood/Team hoppin *****
I am from there, good times and bad.

You must be a Cali type, claim they love they city and too busy littering, hurting one another, hate each other and destroying your own city type. I live in calibnow and when I'm asked where to I like it better, I say Seattle by a landslide, **** the sun.

End rant.

Oh and things I don't understand that other people do, if you're riding passenger and they say hey am I clear on that side. Like why are you driving? Do what you would normally do if I wasn't here. Smh

Oh well. People gon people

How people legit DONT KNOW the difference between SIMPLE *** words. Not a typo, they actually dont know how to use these simple *** words properly.
We are talking 3rd or 4th grade English here.
Your = it's yours
You're= You are
There= directional (over there)
Their= possesive (that is their basketball)
They're= They are
Too= also; To =/= also
Two= is a number
Than= used to compare
Then= tells when
Worse= not as good as normal
Worst= As bad as it gets
Used to= something that was done in the past but no longer. Instead of "USE TO"

Soon we will be living in an Idiocracy type world where we only use emojis to communicate because people have terrible grammar and can't spell.

Last edited:

I rep my city, support my city. My hometown is better than your hometown cause people like you are produced where you're from. Hood/Team hoppin *****

You must be a Cali type, claim they love they city and too busy littering, hurting one another, hate each other and destroying your own city type. I live in calibnow and when I'm asked where to I like it better, I say Seattle by a landslide, **** the sun.

End rant.

Oh and things I don't understand that other people do, if you're riding passenger and they say hey am I clear on that side. Like why are you driving? Do what you would normally do if I wasn't here. Smh

My G, I can be from NYC and cheer for the Ravens, Rockets, Braves, and Blue Devils, and a cat like you who takes it way too serious can't do a damb thing about it, but get mad. Clap back.

My G, I can be from NYC and cheer for the Ravens, Rockets, Braves, and Blue Devils, and a cat like you who takes it way too serious can't do a damb thing about it, but get mad. Clap back.

Repped.

Dude needs to go back to Seattle. The sun don't need him here.

Don't understand how someone can work in retail (sales) and have a stank as breath. Like you Are talking to customers all day ... Then they wonder why customers are always taking that step back or avoiding eye to eye contact.

One time I was at Raymond and Flanigan and dudes breath stank like straigh ***. The first thing when he spoke I accidently said ... Can we move out of this area it has a bad odor ... Then we move and he talked again and I was like ... Sorry just looking ... FOH ...

I'm not About to get dizzy trying to hold my breath.

Last edited:
How people legit DONT KNOW the difference between SIMPLE *** words. Not a typo, they actually dont know how to use these simple *** words properly.
We are talking 3rd or 4th grade English here.
Your = its yours
You're= You are
There= directional (over there)
Their= possesive (that is their basketball)
They're= They are
Too= also; To =/= also
Two= is a number
Than= used to compare
Then= tells when
Worse= not as good as normal
Worst= As bad as it gets
Used to= something that was done in the past but no longer. Instead of "USE TO"

Soon we will be living in an Idiocracy type world where we only use emojis to communicate because people have terrible grammar and can't spell.

Man your on point with this

The thing about rooting for teams from other cities is that your family can have a history from there and that's how you grew up, just following those teams because of your parents. I don't see anything wrong with not liking your hometown team.

The thing about rooting for teams from other cities is that your family can have a history from there and that's how you grew up, just following those teams because of your parents. I don't see anything wrong with not liking your hometown team.

It mostly comes down to rooting for a specific player on the team or their uniforms.

Like how many people who rooted for the Bulls in the 90s were actually from Chicago?

Last edited:
Grown men who still get lost. We got GPS, Waze, Google maps, etc... Plus you a man. How you gon look to your girl always getting lost in 2016. Had a grown man tell me he might be late because he's always getting lost I was :x :x :x Called him out on it too. What made it worse is he grew up in the area we were meeting :smh:

Last edited:

Agreed w/ this. My state has no pro teams and I hate the CFB team w/ a passion. Everyone here chooses the closest pro teams in distance. I'm like nah I'll choose w/e ******* teams I want to rep.

Don't understand how someone can work in retail (sales) and have a stank as breath. Like you Are talking to customers all day ... Then they wonder why customers are always taking that step back or avoiding eye to eye contact.

One time I was at Raymond and Flanigan and dudes breath stank like straigh ***. The first thing when he spoke I accidently said ... Can we move out of this area it has a bad odor ... Then we move and he talked again and I was like ... Sorry just looking ... FOH ...

roll.gif

Grown men who still get lost. We got GPS, Waze, Google maps, etc... Plus you a man. How you gon look to your girl always getting lost in 2016. Had a grown man tell me he might be late because he's always getting lost I was
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Called him out on it too. What made it worse is he grew up in the area we were meeting
mean.gif
People who get lost in manhattan
mean.gif
 I don't understand how but people really do

It's not much better from the other side, believe me. I've worked retail and there are some really nasty people out there. And you might say to yourself, "but they're the customers", but no man. Just have some decency and clean yourself up before you walk into a store expecting to be helped with all smiles.

its about family to us...we actually love getting together with all our family...cousins, uncles and aunts, grandparents, neices and nephews...
Yup, it is. all about spending time with the family. Didn't grow up with a big family so I looked forward to all the get together. When I married my wife, I looked forward for the holiday parties because she has a huge family. 

Man, thinking about his makes me realize it'll just be me, my wife, and daughter this holiday season. Definitely be bitter sweet.
I dunno why people bring children who arent old enough to watch and follow a movie to the theater in the first place. I mean whats the point? Theyre not gonna enjoy it and neither are the parents and esp other people in the theater.
This I don't understand either. But I understand, maybe they really want to watch the movie? I was tempted to do this, but realized it would be more work for me.

Why spend the money on a movie when I won't be focused.

End rant.

Y'all sensitive as ****, I swear

True.

Also, I'll add switching teams. I really don't care, but some people get seething mad when others do. Talkin about respect and yadda yadda
Can't trust a man with a new team every season.

Says something about your character.

If your a fan of the sport cool, but that **** riding team to team is not where it's at.

When someone asks me for more than a quarter st the vending machine

Anything above 50 cent is a no from me

people that root for two NFL teams. I usually don't take em seriously but stick with one team b.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom