Things people do that you dont understand

THIRSTY dudes who comment on Instagram thots pics constantly.

Word just do it person or sparingly instead of "constantly". If I see a bad one when I'm out I'll let her know. Even if her man's right there with her you just gotta give a quick look up and down and a subtle, "you know you fine right?" then go on with your business. Just gotta let em know man. Stop hating on the thots, also.

Last edited:
Word just do it person or sparingly instead of "constantly". If I see a bad one when I'm out I'll let her know. Even if her man's right there with her you just gotta give a quick look up and down and a subtle, "you know you fine right?" then go on with your business. Just gotta let em know man. Stop hating on the thots, also.

"My man Zeke always told me a **** gonna be.... A ***. Let a *** fly. Let the birds ****** fly. Let em fly right Zeke?"

Small dudes that drive these huge trucks / lifted joints.

If you need a boost into your vehicle maybe you need a fiat.

Folks whose parents speak another language but never even try to learn it.

The parents are partly to blame for that if not entirely as well. It is there responsibility to teach their child about their culture and the language. Can't really blame him/her for not showing interest when the parents didn't do it.

Small dudes that drive these huge trucks / lifted joints.

If you need a boost into your vehicle maybe you need a fiat.

Its all about what you like bruh. I'm only 5'6 and used to drive a 2006 Duramax. It was stock height though not lifted or anything. Damn I miss that truck.

A big truck is just an indicator of liking trucks.

Now if you tell me " other vehicles are for wimps and pretty boys "AND you buy your pets based on how tough they look, I may start raising an eyebrow as to what you may be compensating for.

For me it is peoples attitude about the items that is more telling than the items themselves.

Like a person could own yeezys or supreme without being a beast.

Its the difference between " yeah, I got these" and " omg if I dont get those my life is ruined"

Its the same item , just how people  react to it is different.

-I dont understand people that get over the top protective of vehicles that will have no value come trade in time or as a collecto

Like bruh, why do you spend so much time worrying about the paint of your non collector ,when if you ever needed to sell it, that would be one of the cheapest things to remedy.  

laugh.gif
ive known cats with ford rangers and s10s that would miss oil changes on the regular, but would be warning me on the way back from grabbing coffee not to rest it on the roof briefly getting in.
laugh.gif

Fam you bought a coaster on wheels not me. Im not purposefully disrespecting it. Im just saying I would have fixed that ticking timing belt and those squeek fest brakes before I worried about protecting the finish on an envitable parts vehicle myself.

I don't know if it's just me but most people that have trucks drive like ********

your def right, 5'5, can barely see over the steering wheel and use the car as a weapon vs a vehicle.

Dudes that get tricked by thots and don't realize it until they're being used for a paycheck via high child support payments.

When fat nasty chicks wear shirts that say every thing they aren't: SEXY FLAWLESS ANGEL DEVINE ect

FOH ol big muffin top, goop face with putrid sludge hanging out the openings of your clothes smh

I'm talking specially the people who do it so their "Nike Air" logo doesn't fade on their insole, I always found that weird and I will never do it.

Pocket watchers.

Can't keep another mans pockets on ya mind.

I don't care about your finances, I'm too busy worried about mine. Don't know how people got stats on other peoples lives when theirs ain't even all that.

Back
Top Bottom