Things people do that you dont understand

@Mark Antony

In here tearin yall ***** up
roll.gif

Nah I'm not against photos completely. But like booking a photoshoot with no context? I don't get it. Quick snaps off an iPhone from a memorable family outing would mean a lot more to me than a staged photoshoot on some random day.

To each his own but to me the photo shoot is the family outing and it isn't random is something planned for well in advance. You don't have family portraits is this something people don't do anymore?
Them family pics still happen but it's less these days with everybody having cameras wit em at all times ...my BM wanted to go take pics n I had to tell her naw just for the fact that she stay crying bout money but wants to go spend the bread on something we can do for free off the iPhone :lol:

And regarding the work thing ...I show up , do what I'm supposed to do n get up outta there ...I ain't wit all the extra **** and def keep my work n personal life all the way seperate

-People who wear a jersey to a sporting event and that team
isn't playing or has no relevance

-Grown me wearing kids size jerseys

Going back to the employee or employer experience - I wonder how many of you are in upper level management or business owners (employer) ...

Also, going back to what Law said, why are some people looking down on jobs like port-a-johns cleaner ... they making a decent living to maintain their family.

**** boggles my mind how some people criticize others employments but them, themselves are making less or don't have a CAREER .... like my dude fall back and let that man live in peace ...

Not to long I read about this man that is a Janitor in Boston College - dude cleans floors toilets everything - dude was able to send all 4 of his kids to Boston U. for free and they all graduated with honors ... that's over a million dollar in tuition and they are making more than that ... just of his hard work ....

****** need to stop looking down at people that are willing to work and productive vices leaving of the government ...

I also don't understand how some people talk about needing a job they finally land one and then start calling out showing up late and just being a hassle .....

I respect anyone that gets up and goes to work every morning (or whenever their shift starts), no matter what their job is.

I respect anyone that gets up and goes to work every morning (or whenever their shift starts), no matter what their job is.
Same here. I can respect anyone that goes to work everyday, doesnt matter what they make still act the same to everyone. The fools that lay in their pajamas all day watching tv collecting welfare is a different story.

Last edited:
Going back to the employee or employer experience - I wonder how many of you are in upper level management or business owners (employer) ...

Also, going back to what Law said, why are some people looking down on jobs like port-a-johns cleaner ... they making a decent living to maintain their family.

**** boggles my mind how some people criticize others employments but them, themselves are making less or don't have a CAREER .... like my dude fall back and let that man live in peace ...

Not to long I read about this man that is a Janitor in Boston College - dude cleans floors toilets everything - dude was able to send all 4 of his kids to Boston U. for free and they all graduated with honors ... that's over a million dollar in tuition and they are making more than that ... just of his hard work ....

****** need to stop looking down at people that are willing to work and productive vices leaving of the government ...

I also don't understand how some people talk about needing a job they finally land one and then start calling out showing up late and just being a hassle .....

When was this discussed ? I must have missed it, the only post i remember was someone saying people who leave exactly on the dot when there shift ends.

Which my reply was, if I dont get OT i aint working.

When was this discussed ? I must have missed it, the only post i remember was someone saying people who leave exactly on the dot when there shift ends.

Which my reply was, if I dont get OT i aint working.

Think it was back when porta pottys were brought up then someone mentioned they dunno how people can clean em for living or they feel bad for them. Something along those lines lol i cant remember exactly

-People who wear a jersey to a sporting event and that team
isn't playing or has no relevance

-Grown me wearing kids size jerseys
Like you're wearing a Panthers Jersey to a Packers game and your team not even playing what's the point in you being there, the only way I'll understand it if they gave you free tickets. I don't hate it but I don't get it especially if you're shouting your team name. 

Last edited:
People , actually men who work selling and setting up phones at the mall.

how can you stand waiting on hold to speak to the same people I would get if I dialed myself during set up?

I'd snap first day.

The stream of boomers and the elderly not understanding their iphone questions have to wear thin.

Then there is the crackhead snap shows that come in to spaz about going way over on their bill or not getting the phone they want.

You'd have to pay me a grip to put up with half of what these guys do.

Like im supposed to be friendly and energetic the whole time too?

I can't understand it at all

People , actually men who work selling and setting up phones at the mall.
how can you stand waiting on hold to speak to the same people I would get if I dialed myself during set up?
I'd snap first day.
The stream of boomers and the elderly not understanding their iphone questions have to wear thin.
Then there is the crackhead snap shows that come in to spaz about going way over on their bill or not getting the phone they want.
You'd have to pay me a grip to put up with half of what these guys do.
Like im supposed to be friendly and energetic the whole time too?
I can't understand it at all

Related I don't understand anyone who is not elderly asking for help when it comes to anything regarding the internet or electronics in general. All you have to do is google. Don't understand when people I know call me a "genius" because I helped them solve a tech problem. All I did was google and clicked on the FIRST result.

The marlins man thing is his gimmick. He just goes to big sporting events wearing that so people know who he is. He uses that to big up charities though so I ain't mad.

People still don't know who he is, he's just known as the orange marlins jersey guy.

Back
Top Bottom