Things people do that you dont understand

How is that a no no? You can park on whatever part of the street you want. My friend's neighbor would tell us we couldn't park near his house like it was some designated parking spot.

How is that a no no? You can park on whatever part of the street you want. My friend's neighbor would tell us we couldn't park near his house like it was some designated parking spot.
I don't know, I thought this was a common courtesy.

People that use propane grills and have the nerve....

THE NERVE....

To say that they are grillin.

***** *** ***** you aint grillin **** all you doin is givin your food gas flavor.

I aint eatin anythang off a gas grill or if someone uses lighter fluid.

Side note- **** hank hill.

I don't know, I thought this was a common courtesy.
like you can't park in front of your neighbors house? When they do it, it don't bother me. I do it to them sometimes. No biggie imo.
That's why people have a driveway. They don't own the street.

Last edited:
Sensitive neighbors must go crazy then when someone has a party and people park all along the street. If people couldn't park in front of houses then there'd be barely any parking spots in neighborhoods.

Girls that have NO *** and still wear clothes that show g strangs and thongs.

ALL IM LOOKIN AT IS YOUR PINK GSTRING CUZ AINT **** ELSE FOR ME OR MY HOMIES TO LOOK AT!!

Last edited:
Sensitive neighbors must go crazy then when someone has a party and people park all along the street. If people couldn't park in front of houses then there'd be barely any parking spots in neighborhoods.

White people problems.

People who get mad when you park in front of "their" building

I'm gonna park where I see a ******* spot

Last edited:
like you can't park in front of your neighbors house? When they do it, it don't bother me. I do it to them sometimes. No biggie imo.
That's why people have a driveway. They don't own the street.
i have a driveway for my house and i hate when people would park in front of it making it harder to pull out especially in the morning since no one wants to let you back out

I don't like people with a filthy house, bathroom, or CAR.

A filthy and nasty car is theeeee absolute worse

Gross. Had a friend who would smoke and get ash all over his car, wouldn't wash it for months and would always thro his shedding dog in the back seats. I would always meet up or drive when we'd hang. :lol:

I don't understand pet owners that refer to themselves as "parents" and their pets as their "children". I understand that you can have an extremely close bond with your pet, but I don't get how they equate it to a parent-child relationship.

I'm not saying they shouldn't or anything, just saying I don't get it. 

My boss refers to his two male labs as "the boys".
SMH.

People that use propane grills and have the nerve....

THE NERVE....

To say that they are grillin.

***** *** ***** you aint grillin **** all you doin is givin your food gas flavor.

I aint eatin anythang off a gas grill or if someone uses lighter fluid.

Side note- **** hank hill.
How do you start the fire with the briquettes though?

Females that treat their son like he's their boyfriend. Your kid is not bae :smh:

Mad creepy

Guess it goes for dudes too. That's your daughter, chill.

Last edited:
Females that treat their son like he's their boyfriend. Your kid is not bae
mean.gif

Mad creepy

Guess it goes for dudes too. That's your daughter, chill.
never seen this

elaborate please

What the hell does it do?

I'm old school

Bad a charcoal
Form a pyramid with em

Spray the lighter fluid on em and let it soak for about twenty mins then through a match at it.
Quick way to light the charcoal and get it red hot without the use of extra chemicals like lighter fluid.

Then you don't know any grill masters. Everyone I know that grills uses these.

But most of my family is from Memphis so the Bar-B-Que is next level.
Even had family friends win 2nd in the World Series of BBQ one year.

We not fancy like you guys. Most people I know still cook their burgers well done or burn them.

Back
Top Bottom