Things that annoy you in the college classroom

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by Vendetta

The dude who reminds the Prof right as we're leaving that we had homework due that day.

Prof: Ok I'll see you next class

Guy: Sir do you want to collect our homework that was due today now?

Prof: Oh right. Pass your papers forward.
Screw that... If I finished my homework and the teacher somehow forgot, I am reminding him/her for sure. Screw the people who didn't finish it.

Thats why YNS, son.

Go on throw me an emoticon now.
No, I'm not gonna 'throw you an emoticon'. You're just mad because you're one of those guys that never get their work done on time.

Now go sit in a corner brah.

--People who ask unnecessary questions. Somewhere someone told these people "there is no such thing as a stupid question" and they took that advice and RAN with it without looking back. The truth is, there ARE stupid questions.

--People who SWEAR they are intellectuals because they are in a college class room. You're in a 2nd year humanities course brah. Relax.

--People who ask unnecessary questions. Somewhere someone told these people "there is no such thing as a stupid question" and they took that advice and RAN with it without looking back. The truth is, there ARE stupid questions.

--People who SWEAR they are intellectuals because they are in a college class room. You're in a 2nd year humanities course brah. Relax.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Lmfao."does sand always get hot when the sun comes up?" lol

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Lmfao."does sand always get hot when the sun comes up?" lol

laugh.gif
@ a lot of these.

The dude who reminds the Prof right as we're leaving that we had homework due that day.

Screw that... If I finished my homework and the teacher somehow forgot, I am reminding him/her for sure. Screw the people who didn't finish it.

Thats why YNS, son.

No, I'm not gonna 'throw you an emoticon'. You're just mad because you're one of those guys that never get their work done on time.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 dudes are getting mad... also  
laugh.gif
 @ the recent influx of 4chan-related avatars 
nerd.gif

Thats why YNS, son.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 dudes are getting mad... also  
laugh.gif
 @ the recent influx of 4chan-related avatars 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom