Things that you find annoying.

Does anyone else find it rude or annoying when you're are talking to someone, then WHILE you're talking they start singing a random song clip and or dancing? Just had it happened to me like twice and
indifferent.gif

Does anyone else find it rude or annoying when you're are talking to someone, then WHILE you're talking they start singing a random song clip and or dancing? Just had it happened to me like twice and
indifferent.gif

I hate when Im talking on the phone to someone and they start talking to someone they are with. sometimes I end up just hanging up and having them call me back

I hate when Im talking on the phone to someone and they start talking to someone they are with. sometimes I end up just hanging up and having them call me back

i hate when my socks get wet
sick.gif

i hate when people open jars like peanut butter, sour cream etc. and they don't peel the lid all the way off
i hate when people wear pajamas to the store

i hate when my socks get wet
sick.gif

i hate when people open jars like peanut butter, sour cream etc. and they don't peel the lid all the way off
i hate when people wear pajamas to the store

When I call somebody...they don't answer...then call me back later like "what up you called me"??? *%+@!
30t6p3b.gif

When I call somebody...they don't answer...then call me back later like "what up you called me"??? *%+@!
30t6p3b.gif

I am guilty of doing it too but when you are having a serious conversation and the other person texts right in the middle of it and goes "can you repeat that? sorry I was listening."

I am guilty of doing it too but when you are having a serious conversation and the other person texts right in the middle of it and goes "can you repeat that? sorry I was listening."

I hate when someone texts you, you respond, and then they take like 2 hours to til their next response
indifferent.gif

I hate when someone texts you, you respond, and then they take like 2 hours to til their next response
indifferent.gif

I also hate when you're out in public and random are just out rapping or doing some dumb dance. Like REALLY? You're an adult. Why are you rapping on the bus? You swagged out huh? You think you doing it?

I also hate when you're out in public and random are just out rapping or doing some dumb dance. Like REALLY? You're an adult. Why are you rapping on the bus? You swagged out huh? You think you doing it?

When you go get fast food...get all the way home...settled down ready to eat...and your order is wrong...

When you go get fast food...get all the way home...settled down ready to eat...and your order is wrong...

I hate it when someone does something really stupid on the road, you beep and them, and they give you a look of death and start making gestures like you're the one in the wrong. SMH

I also hate it when people piss all over a toilet seat or take a huge crap and don't flush. Really? Are we freaking animals?

I hate it when someone does something really stupid on the road, you beep and them, and they give you a look of death and start making gestures like you're the one in the wrong. SMH

I also hate it when people piss all over a toilet seat or take a huge crap and don't flush. Really? Are we freaking animals?

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

This

Or having the exact same convo with the same person exactly word for word. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom