Things you can't stand/don't like that other people go nuts for.

snapbacks

People wearing beanies during the summer in SoCal

Music elitists (open your mind your missing out)

fantasy sports

skinny jeans

the radio

iphones

beats by dre

homophobia

nike shoe matching shirts

Brova you tellin the truth man...Im not from the hood my parents moved from dc to ohio right before I was born all my childhood friends were from the hood though..so I seen both sides man..I know exactly what your talking about

Yambs. I hate the ghetto Ebonics that NT is known for. I understand if you do it as a joke, but I feel people talk like this normally.

Define normally? Do you yourself speak normally? Or do you strive to speak what you feel is normally?

The human language is 100% "symbolic", which is why in your attempt to demean "yambs" you actually used "NT" which is a symbolism for what the general consensus agrees to accept as "Niketalk". So by ousting "yambs" as "ghetto ebonics" you've given us insight into your self-esteem and personality,

Why do you hate ebonics? Ebonics is a dialect, a vernacular, Southern American English is a vernacular that's used by Southern American scholars.

So if people talk like that "NORMALLY", why do you hate it? Why can't you respect it?

Serious inquiry...deeper internal issue maybe?

homie, what did you just do?

Meek Mill. Sounds like he's yelling all the time.
Drake
snapbacks
football
people who take pictures of their food at every single meal
manny pacquiao fans
people who wear glasses that dont need em.
faux hawks
wack *** tattoos

more to come...

People who don't take responsibility for their actions
Chicks that think they are 10s but at best are 5s and have the nerve to think you are trying to holla when in essence you just trying to get out of the damn grocery store/clothing store
Boring chicks/victim chicks that think there is some kinda of prince charming, non lying, non fapping make out there,
The demise of new eras, only thing my damn head can fit, freak snapbacks/camp caps
Girls who only date one race, ***** wack b
Tumblr famous ******* that play that nerdy **** but just use that **** to get on( call it the Olivia munn syndrome)
The demise of black sitcoms like Martin
Rif raff and any other white rapper that wasn't/isn't eminem or beastie boys( yeah I said it white stick to that crap alternative/country/dubstep/deadmau bs
Fox news/CNN, only person I can stand is rachael meadow
More to come

Last edited:
Shoes.

I have nothing against collectors or sneakerheads,

But If you already have a good pair of shoes on your feet, no need to go ape to get another one.

They are just shoes.

Last edited:
iphones
snapbacks
kids wearing concords (late 90s babies)
young money
asap mob
wiz
call me maybe
kanye
reading glasses with no lens
jorts
black friday
twitter
mac
facebook sneaker groups
space shuttle
bud light
any liquor on wack rappers video
boiling crab
bimmers

-Virtually all mainstream rap/hip-hop
-Facebook, Instagram
-Summertime/ hot weather
-iPhones/Macs
-Fantasy sports
-Weed/drugs
-Skinny jeans
-Luxury cars/ Supercars
-The corporate world

If you don't like snapbacks and weed then I just don't know what to say....
If you are above a 7 1/2, snapbacks are mostly going to fit/look terrible on you. Even if they aren't tight around the forehead, the top part of the hat is too small for the bigness of the head. Sucks I can't find a good Thunder fitted for **** because the NBA had already begun the transition into letting Adidas make everything and all they make is those crapass flexfit and OSFMs. There's a few New Era ones out, but why the **** do I want Thor or Zeus or whoever the **** that is on an NBA team hat?

Back
Top Bottom