Things you hate while eating at a restaurant Vol. Man Im parched

Oh, another one. Waiters/Waitresses who aren't on top of their game and make me wait mad long for my food

Ppl blowin their noses at other tables instead of excusing themselves

Obvious racist waitresses who give the white ppl who came in 10min after us their food before us. (no tip for u $+$$$)

Ppl blowin their noses at other tables instead of excusing themselves

Obvious racist waitresses who give the white ppl who came in 10min after us their food before us. (no tip for u $+$$$)

As far as waiters/waitresses go this will get them a lower tip

- Letting my drink get empty
- Not giving me the right things or forgetting things altogether
- Never coming around to where I gotta shout for them to come over
- Taking FOREVER to bring my check I really hate this..

As far as other things go.. being seated at a table that wasn't cleaned thoroughly, dirty silverware, and shady waiters/waitresses(high as a kite,dirty finger nails, stank breath or just dirty in general)..that's about it.

As far as waiters/waitresses go this will get them a lower tip

- Letting my drink get empty
- Not giving me the right things or forgetting things altogether
- Never coming around to where I gotta shout for them to come over
- Taking FOREVER to bring my check I really hate this..

As far as other things go.. being seated at a table that wasn't cleaned thoroughly, dirty silverware, and shady waiters/waitresses(high as a kite,dirty finger nails, stank breath or just dirty in general)..that's about it.

- loud people/kids
- bad waiters/waitresses who expect a good tip
- a simple request (i.e. no parsley) not being met

- loud people/kids
- bad waiters/waitresses who expect a good tip
- a simple request (i.e. no parsley) not being met

Asking for a specified plate only to get let down.

Me: "Can I please have the Chicken Scampi plate with no sausage. I don't eat pork"
Waitress: "No sausage? sure!"

*Plate comes out with even more sausage than a regular plate would have*

Me: "
indifferent.gif
".  
Waitress: "
happy.gif
".
indifferent.gif
".

Asking for a specified plate only to get let down.

Me: "Can I please have the Chicken Scampi plate with no sausage. I don't eat pork"
Waitress: "No sausage? sure!"

*Plate comes out with even more sausage than a regular plate would have*

indifferent.gif
".  
Waitress: "
happy.gif
".
indifferent.gif
".

Yesterday was the WORST

My salad came out 5 minutes after everyone elses. Waitress forgot to bread out the bread for us all too share too. Then when pops entree comes out with scallops theyre almost completely raw and my shrimp pasta was completely cold and dry like they had just microwaved it and then let it sit for 15 before bringing it out. We both send em back to the kitchen, they cooked his scallops but just poured warm melted cheese over my food to heat it up.

At this point Im pretty damn pissed, luckily the manager comes over and asks how it is. My pops is straight but we both point out that my ###$ basically isnt edible. Thankfully he gets a new one made and it was completely different from the OG. You could actually smell the food because it was fresh, the pasta was cooked, there wasnt some od amount of lukewarm cheese on it.

On top of all that, the waitress was extra wack with refills. I always get ice water and a diet coke because I drink a lot, but I managed to empty them both and had to wait 5 minutes for her to even show her face so I could ask for a refill.

Thankfully, they didnt charge for me and my pops entrees but it was an extra wack night

Yesterday was the WORST

My salad came out 5 minutes after everyone elses. Waitress forgot to bread out the bread for us all too share too. Then when pops entree comes out with scallops theyre almost completely raw and my shrimp pasta was completely cold and dry like they had just microwaved it and then let it sit for 15 before bringing it out. We both send em back to the kitchen, they cooked his scallops but just poured warm melted cheese over my food to heat it up.

At this point Im pretty damn pissed, luckily the manager comes over and asks how it is. My pops is straight but we both point out that my ###$ basically isnt edible. Thankfully he gets a new one made and it was completely different from the OG. You could actually smell the food because it was fresh, the pasta was cooked, there wasnt some od amount of lukewarm cheese on it.

On top of all that, the waitress was extra wack with refills. I always get ice water and a diet coke because I drink a lot, but I managed to empty them both and had to wait 5 minutes for her to even show her face so I could ask for a refill.

Thankfully, they didnt charge for me and my pops entrees but it was an extra wack night

Back
Top Bottom