Things you hate while eating at a restaurant Vol. Man Im parched

laugh.gif
Yes. I already tip about 33-45% depending on how much the meal is so it doesn't really hurt them that much.

I want tip top service! If the person is slammed with tables though I'll let it slide..

No, but if gets empty and STAYS empty for a significant period time I'll consider it when calculating my tip

'xactly.

laugh.gif
Yes. I already tip about 33-45% depending on how much the meal is so it doesn't really hurt them that much.

I want tip top service! If the person is slammed with tables though I'll let it slide..

No, but if gets empty and STAYS empty for a significant period time I'll consider it when calculating my tip

'xactly.

Dirtylicious wrote:
really?...if your glass gets empty you decrease the tip?

My personal pet peeve would have to be asking for a certain condiment (mustard, ketchup, A1 sauce) for a side dish ( I like my fries with mustard *shrug*) and I receive it well into my meal, heck I picked away at half my fries, or worse of all not getting it at all.

I'm a very mindful tipper and I have no problem properly compensating my server

Dirtylicious wrote:
really?...if your glass gets empty you decrease the tip?

My personal pet peeve would have to be asking for a certain condiment (mustard, ketchup, A1 sauce) for a side dish ( I like my fries with mustard *shrug*) and I receive it well into my meal, heck I picked away at half my fries, or worse of all not getting it at all.

I'm a very mindful tipper and I have no problem properly compensating my server

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Murda He

Tipping...

If the higher ups actually payed the lower downs their worth, I wouldn't have to compensate.
this

QFT

subsizizing labor costs to customers
30t6p3b.gif
If they gave all servers a raise.....where do you think the money would come from??

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Murda He

Tipping...

If the higher ups actually payed the lower downs their worth, I wouldn't have to compensate.
this

QFT

subsizizing labor costs to customers
30t6p3b.gif
If they gave all servers a raise.....where do you think the money would come from??

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

toddlers staring at you, then the parents act like they dont notice 
mad.gif
If it was a cute baby I'd make a face back. The parents usually end up looking at me like
alien.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

toddlers staring at you, then the parents act like they dont notice 
mad.gif
If it was a cute baby I'd make a face back. The parents usually end up looking at me like
alien.gif

laugh.gif

When the servers constantly asks "How is everything?"

Let me eat my damn food then I'll let you know how it was.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Yesterday was the WORST

My salad came out 5 minutes after everyone elses. Waitress forgot to bread out the bread for us all too share too. Then when pops entree comes out with scallops theyre almost completely raw and my shrimp pasta was completely cold and dry like they had just microwaved it and then let it sit for 15 before bringing it out. We both send em back to the kitchen, they cooked his scallops but just poured warm melted cheese over my food to heat it up.

At this point Im pretty damn pissed, luckily the manager comes over and asks how it is. My pops is straight but we both point out that my ###$ basically isnt edible. Thankfully he gets a new one made and it was completely different from the OG. You could actually smell the food because it was fresh, the pasta was cooked, there wasnt some od amount of lukewarm cheese on it.

On top of all that, the waitress was extra wack with refills. I always get ice water and a diet coke because I drink a lot, but I managed to empty them both and had to wait 5 minutes for her to even show her face so I could ask for a refill.

Thankfully, they didnt charge for me and my pops entrees but it was an extra wack night

i can only imagine how much spit (if you're lucky) you probably injested that night 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
, server was probably like "oh you want another meal because you don't like this one?" 
grin.gif
 "thats fine, let me get that real quick". then came back and served it with a 
happy.gif
i dont trust people enough to ask for a new meal. especially if the manager got involved a and gave you a free meal, that probably means someone might've got f***** over. i mean i know what'd id do if i was a waiter (which is why i never plan on being one) and thats bad enough. i'd just chalk it as a bad restaurant, leave my 5% and never come back. maybe i just watch too many movies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Yesterday was the WORST

My salad came out 5 minutes after everyone elses. Waitress forgot to bread out the bread for us all too share too. Then when pops entree comes out with scallops theyre almost completely raw and my shrimp pasta was completely cold and dry like they had just microwaved it and then let it sit for 15 before bringing it out. We both send em back to the kitchen, they cooked his scallops but just poured warm melted cheese over my food to heat it up.

At this point Im pretty damn pissed, luckily the manager comes over and asks how it is. My pops is straight but we both point out that my ###$ basically isnt edible. Thankfully he gets a new one made and it was completely different from the OG. You could actually smell the food because it was fresh, the pasta was cooked, there wasnt some od amount of lukewarm cheese on it.

On top of all that, the waitress was extra wack with refills. I always get ice water and a diet coke because I drink a lot, but I managed to empty them both and had to wait 5 minutes for her to even show her face so I could ask for a refill.

Thankfully, they didnt charge for me and my pops entrees but it was an extra wack night

i can only imagine how much spit (if you're lucky) you probably injested that night 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
, server was probably like "oh you want another meal because you don't like this one?" 
grin.gif
 "thats fine, let me get that real quick". then came back and served it with a 
happy.gif
i dont trust people enough to ask for a new meal. especially if the manager got involved a and gave you a free meal, that probably means someone might've got f***** over. i mean i know what'd id do if i was a waiter (which is why i never plan on being one) and thats bad enough. i'd just chalk it as a bad restaurant, leave my 5% and never come back. maybe i just watch too many movies
laugh.gif

I drink a lot of water so I always tell the waiter to just give me the pitcher to make it easier on both of us, but if the waiter says "oh don't worry, I'll refill ur glass promptly," and I still have to wait 5 minutes for each refill...then I get upset
Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

I hate this too. Its either they ask u 20 seconds after u just got ur food or its like they wait till u have stuffed ur mouth the most pause and then ask.

Back
Top Bottom