Things you purposely do while driving?????

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Oh yeah, whenever they have those machines posted on the side of the road that tell you your speed, I speed up until it starts flashing "slow down."
i try to go as fast as possible when i see those things
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Too much fun.

Also if no one is around, I just run stop signs, not even a California stop, just straight run it.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Oh yeah, whenever they have those machines posted on the side of the road that tell you your speed, I speed up until it starts flashing "slow down."
i try to go as fast as possible when i see those things
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Too much fun.

Also if no one is around, I just run stop signs, not even a California stop, just straight run it.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

why? I can't stand people like you.

Why? Because some people think it's okay to drive like idiots so I do the stupid things in return.
You're an idiot.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

why? I can't stand people like you.

Why? Because some people think it's okay to drive like idiots so I do the stupid things in return.
You're an idiot.

80-85 mph is normal hwy if ya ask me
the flow of traffic, 65mph is BS nobody does it.

edit: just from personal observation i see all the time

In Atlanta that was def. the case. If you weren't going at least 75 on any major highway you are getting run off the road. Period.

Now in Colorado, whole different story. Drivers out here are TERRIBLE. Some slush on the ground you're driving a 80k AWD Range and you're going 20 mph...
indifferent.gif

I always stay right unless I am passing someone. I can't stand it when people sit in the left lane going the speed limit.

In Atlanta that was def. the case. If you weren't going at least 75 on any major highway you are getting run off the road. Period.

Now in Colorado, whole different story. Drivers out here are TERRIBLE. Some slush on the ground you're driving a 80k AWD Range and you're going 20 mph...
indifferent.gif

I always stay right unless I am passing someone. I can't stand it when people sit in the left lane going the speed limit.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by Al Audi

thats pretty fast...where do you stay at?

around my way (bay area) i see people going 60-75..and not too many people go 75
do 60 on 580 and you'll be roadkill guaranteed
laugh.gif

880 though,
30t6p3b.gif
I do 80 everyday on 580 in Oakland. Once you get in to SL and CV it's bad for that.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by wanksta23

thats pretty fast...where do you stay at?

around my way (bay area) i see people going 60-75..and not too many people go 75
do 60 on 580 and you'll be roadkill guaranteed
laugh.gif

880 though,
30t6p3b.gif
I do 80 everyday on 580 in Oakland. Once you get in to SL and CV it's bad for that.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

I purposely try to abide to the rules of the road to prevent any unnecessary conflicts, because I know that driving is not something to be taken lightly.
This.

I do nothing purposely, I'm not stooping to the level of idiocracy of other drivers

Originally Posted by FOG

I purposely try to abide to the rules of the road to prevent any unnecessary conflicts, because I know that driving is not something to be taken lightly.
This.

I do nothing purposely, I'm not stooping to the level of idiocracy of other drivers

Drive like a drunk, but not because I want to, to dodge all the @!#!%$% potholes.
30t6p3b.gif

Drive like a drunk, but not because I want to, to dodge all the @!#!%$% potholes.
30t6p3b.gif

If I see someone is in a hurry behind me I drive even slower

If I see the car on the side of me is speeding up to cut me off I speed up too and prevent it by blocking that person in with another car

Some people have habits of driving with high beams on or put HID's and mount them horribly and leave them pointing real high they usually hit the drivers in front of them real bad
So if one of those idiots is behind me I point my mirrors directly back at them

What about you?
If I every see you driving like that in Phoenix, I'll clap your shoulders!

If I see someone is in a hurry behind me I drive even slower

If I see the car on the side of me is speeding up to cut me off I speed up too and prevent it by blocking that person in with another car

Some people have habits of driving with high beams on or put HID's and mount them horribly and leave them pointing real high they usually hit the drivers in front of them real bad
So if one of those idiots is behind me I point my mirrors directly back at them

What about you?
If I every see you driving like that in Phoenix, I'll clap your shoulders!

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

I drive slow as hell now for some reason...think I grew out of the speeding thing a while ago...
Same I always go speed limit or at max 10 miles over.  I used to waste so much gas being wreckless.

I drive slow as hell now for some reason...think I grew out of the speeding thing a while ago...
Same I always go speed limit or at max 10 miles over.  I used to waste so much gas being wreckless.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I very rarely speed in excess but if I get a clearing on a road that I know cops don't radar and there are no cars ahead of me I like to go WOT. But really in the past few months ive been driving a lot slower and decel my way to stoplight(some people really hate when you do this) and ive seen a substantial difference in my gas mileage. Why are people are in such a hurry to get to a red light I wont understand.
Man sometimes I decellerate so early that I am able to not even come to a complete stop before the light changes. That is always fun.

Another fun thing I do is, say if I am at a light. Say I am 4th in line. I will purposely leave 2-3 car lengths in between me and the person in front of me to see if
A. The person behind me inches up each and every time I inch up
B. If the person will beep at me or not because of the amount of space there. That has only happened once.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I very rarely speed in excess but if I get a clearing on a road that I know cops don't radar and there are no cars ahead of me I like to go WOT. But really in the past few months ive been driving a lot slower and decel my way to stoplight(some people really hate when you do this) and ive seen a substantial difference in my gas mileage. Why are people are in such a hurry to get to a red light I wont understand.
Man sometimes I decellerate so early that I am able to not even come to a complete stop before the light changes. That is always fun.

Another fun thing I do is, say if I am at a light. Say I am 4th in line. I will purposely leave 2-3 car lengths in between me and the person in front of me to see if
A. The person behind me inches up each and every time I inch up
B. If the person will beep at me or not because of the amount of space there. That has only happened once.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

blast my music loud so people can hear it....9/10 it's a new artist that they aren't up on.....

i'm sure alot of dudes in the city are too stuck on waka, gucci, and wayne, to know who a j.cole or big krit is.
This isn't just you, it is a lot of people. People just want attention. Blasting your music loudly is a form of being thristy. Nobody gives a damn about your damn music man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

blast my music loud so people can hear it....9/10 it's a new artist that they aren't up on.....

i'm sure alot of dudes in the city are too stuck on waka, gucci, and wayne, to know who a j.cole or big krit is.
This isn't just you, it is a lot of people. People just want attention. Blasting your music loudly is a form of being thristy. Nobody gives a damn about your damn music man.
laugh.gif

Heck no...im in VA...anything over 80 is reckless...them boys don't play...

no lie. i heard of that 80 S!!!. 80 to me is not anything. got a ticket after being here for a week. Im done with the pothole riddled speed trap.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom