Those not celebrating Christmas

actually that's not what he meant to say at all - he said he's not religious and that he's spending it with his family 

what kind of herb you gotta be trying to take shots at people who might be all alone on a day like this anyway?
don't see what's funny about some people spending a day like today alone. and ridiculing someone for not having anyone else to spend time with? you pathetic douche

anyway, i'm not religious either, but my family kinda is so i'm gonna be going over for dinner and just hang for a bit

Word to dude who got deployed and has to resort to skype for the experience. Come on man.

eh people have a right to celebrate it as they see fit whether it be cultural, religious or otherwie

Christmas is so culturally ingrained that it's not an issue to me that people participate who don't believe. The more the merrier, after all.

Parents run a liquor store, Christmas eve is really busy and I help them out. Trying to see where I can head out tomorrow, not trying to be working or by myself
They close at 11 today and tomorrow, so we don't really celebrate and to think my parents are very catholic lol
Been like this for years, pretty upsetting but it is what it is have to make a living someway.

The people i know who go to church every Sunday take Christmas pretty seriously and really pay attention to the religious aspect.

My family is more casual and we enjoy the time together, my mother's cooking, and the Lakers :lol:

sadly to a lot of people, christmas isnt about religion. my family take it serious because we are catholic but other celebrate it because its a holiday and time to get gifts and be with friends and family. Trust me, theres A LOT of people who celebrate it for everything except religion.

Wait, people are actually offended that Christmas is no longer celebrated religiously?

Why?

You celebrate your way, let others celebrate their way.

sadly to a lot of people, christmas isnt about religion. my family take it serious because we are catholic but other celebrate it because its a holiday and time to get gifts and be with friends and family. Trust me, theres A LOT of people who celebrate it for everything except religion.
holier than thou, self righteous type. you ain't special

no one cares how you and your family celebrate it

nor should you be concerned about how others choose to

i dont celebrate any holidays. i just treat it like any other day except sometimes fam comes over. thats about it 

I've been thinking about not celebrating Christmas anymore. I'm not religious at all and I'm getting less and less materialistic as I get older, so the whole holiday becomes more of a hassle every year. The only thing I really care about is spending time with the family.

Christmas is just another day as a kid I can only remember celebrating it here and there.
I usually got stuff whenever I wanted and even early and was told hers yo Christmas present
But honestly I don't celebrate any holidays

Being that I'm stationed in the middle of nowhere, and my family is nowhere near me I'm getting drunk by myself in the dark and watch basketball
be good dawg. there's always people thinking about people like you. get ya *** home soon

I dont celebrate christmas or any other pagan holidays. Gonna go to the in laws tho and free load.

Back
Top Bottom