Thoughts on Kendrick Lamar's Section 80 ?!

wow that was crazy, dude's future looks pretty bright. i'm hearing that he might sign with Aftermath but the way things are going out there he will be waiting forever to drop an album on that label
eyes.gif

wow that was crazy, dude's future looks pretty bright. i'm hearing that he might sign with Aftermath but the way things are going out there he will be waiting forever to drop an album on that label
eyes.gif

I fell asleep listening to it on repeat & she woke we up by....

After hearing it 10 plus times she stopped & asked what the hell was I listening to?!.

I turned it off & put on that Weeknd-Thursday & pound away!!!

I fell asleep listening to it on repeat & she woke we up by....

After hearing it 10 plus times she stopped & asked what the hell was I listening to?!.

I turned it off & put on that Weeknd-Thursday & pound away!!!

man these vids remind me of my damn crossing night and probate with my frat 
laugh.gif

on sum real blood sweat n tears type isssh 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

son had to be on cloud nine getting all that props from his elders in front of that crowd... gotta applaud that

man these vids remind me of my damn crossing night and probate with my frat 
laugh.gif

on sum real blood sweat n tears type isssh 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

son had to be on cloud nine getting all that props from his elders in front of that crowd... gotta applaud that

Kendrick definitely couldn't hold back da tears
frown.gif

+

Lamar & TDE got a whole coast on his back now. They gotta represent for the West now.

Kendrick definitely couldn't hold back da tears
frown.gif

+

Lamar & TDE got a whole coast on his back now. They gotta represent for the West now.

I don't know how some of you guys feel, but I love the track he is on the newest Overdoz tape called Taking me down. I have been trying to make a playlist with song similar to it cause it's just so smooth.

I don't know how some of you guys feel, but I love the track he is on the newest Overdoz tape called Taking me down. I have been trying to make a playlist with song similar to it cause it's just so smooth.

Best Album Ive brought in 2011 which isnt many lol but tgeirs a reason for that.... This album will be a CLASSIC

Best Album Ive brought in 2011 which isnt many lol but tgeirs a reason for that.... This album will be a CLASSIC

WTT? HELL NO that album marked two great rappers falling the +$$@ off. No knowwledge embeded at alll..

Back
Top Bottom