Thoughts on Kendrick Lamar's Section 80 ?!

Originally Posted by thejrob

This is the album of the year so far.

jay-z-kanye-laughing.png

^^^^^ill say what they wont... S80> WTT. Has more replay value, Better Bars(sry jay, but u arent even as good as u were on am gangstr. N ye, rappn not even ur day job. Leave big sean alone n start soundin like an adult. Not a perverted dweeb) yes wtt has bettr prod but i dnt always wanna hear a roller coaster on my head phones. I rather have a smooth controlled ride. If you think im wrong , keep it to urself

^^^^^ill say what they wont... S80> WTT. Has more replay value, Better Bars(sry jay, but u arent even as good as u were on am gangstr. N ye, rappn not even ur day job. Leave big sean alone n start soundin like an adult. Not a perverted dweeb) yes wtt has bettr prod but i dnt always wanna hear a roller coaster on my head phones. I rather have a smooth controlled ride. If you think im wrong , keep it to urself

Album of the year? Hell no its a decent album though.
I actually think I like his EP a little more than this.

Album of the year? Hell no its a decent album though.
I actually think I like his EP a little more than this.

What this dude just did to the Music Box in LA...

- Dre, Snoop, Game, Kurupt, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Big Sean plus some. Craziness...

What this dude just did to the Music Box in LA...

- Dre, Snoop, Game, Kurupt, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Big Sean plus some. Craziness...

i just checked this out for the first time to see what all the hype was about and honestly i was kinda surprised... surprised that it wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be but also surprised that people consider this the album of the year. dont get me wrong ,it a solid project but WTT is better to me.... kendricks flow is just not for me on certain tracks but i was feeling the subject matter on most of the tracks tho. i feel like WTT  had more of a balance of songs with good meaning and songs that i would enjoy in the club,whip etc... dude can definitely spit tho ...im looking forward to what he does in the future ...

i just checked this out for the first time to see what all the hype was about and honestly i was kinda surprised... surprised that it wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be but also surprised that people consider this the album of the year. dont get me wrong ,it a solid project but WTT is better to me.... kendricks flow is just not for me on certain tracks but i was feeling the subject matter on most of the tracks tho. i feel like WTT  had more of a balance of songs with good meaning and songs that i would enjoy in the club,whip etc... dude can definitely spit tho ...im looking forward to what he does in the future ...

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

Have you listened to OD or the Kendrick Lamar EP? You might be feeling those a little more

Have you listened to OD or the Kendrick Lamar EP? You might be feeling those a little more

Originally Posted by the coolness

i heard a few tracks off of that OD  but i need to give it a full listen as well as the ep .... 

Originally Posted by the coolness

i heard a few tracks off of that OD  but i need to give it a full listen as well as the ep .... 

Back
Top Bottom