Thoughts on Kendrick Lamar's Section 80 ?!

What happened to the Kendrick Lamar thread though?
nerd.gif
It was keeping me up with his movements. Wasn't even alerted when this joint dropped.

The tape is very dope. Didn't want it to stop, I could do for 16 more tracks now.

Thought J. Cole was gonna be on it, could've switched him with what GLC did.

The Spiteful Chant
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What happened to the Kendrick Lamar thread though?
nerd.gif
It was keeping me up with his movements. Wasn't even alerted when this joint dropped.

The tape is very dope. Didn't want it to stop, I could do for 16 more tracks now.

Thought J. Cole was gonna be on it, could've switched him with what GLC did.

The Spiteful Chant
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its a dope albums..........its very near classic.......at times you hear the inexperience in some of the production. a larger budget and without a doubt he would have a College Dropout type album on our hands.

its a dope albums..........its very near classic.......at times you hear the inexperience in some of the production. a larger budget and without a doubt he would have a College Dropout type album on our hands.

you know what.. i wasn't even diggin overdose like that apart from like 3 songs. but section 80 is dooope. ADHD, poe mans dream, blow my high.. all crazy. if it wasn't for my boy beating me in the head with this tape i really would have written dude off.. luckily i took that advice
pimp.gif

you know what.. i wasn't even diggin overdose like that apart from like 3 songs. but section 80 is dooope. ADHD, poe mans dream, blow my high.. all crazy. if it wasn't for my boy beating me in the head with this tape i really would have written dude off.. luckily i took that advice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

OD was good, but this is on another level one of my favorite albums of the year

You know whats funny I listened to Section 80 first and then OD this week and I think OD is better. Both have some low points but I think OD flows better IMO. Very intrigued to hear an album from Kendrick Lamar though....as he is extremely talented.

Originally Posted by solefood229

OD was good, but this is on another level one of my favorite albums of the year

You know whats funny I listened to Section 80 first and then OD this week and I think OD is better. Both have some low points but I think OD flows better IMO. Very intrigued to hear an album from Kendrick Lamar though....as he is extremely talented.

Never really into the dude initially but this mixtape is a classic to me. No skippable tracks.

Back
Top Bottom