Thoughts on Kendrick Lamar's Section 80 ?!

Never really into the dude initially but this mixtape is a classic to me. No skippable tracks.

Been playing HiiiPoWer non stop lately...
smokin.gif

I'm only through the 1st 6 songs, and while there's a good concept and everything, there's waaay too much singing so far, and
sometimes his delivery is kinda meh. I heard HiiPower a couple weeks ago though and that is ILLLLLLLLL!!!!

***After listening to the rest of the album, I would give it a 7.5/10, cause it really picks up after "Ronald Reagan Era". I do
hate that HiiPowered is the best song on there though, hate when the first song you hear from it is the best one.

I'm only through the 1st 6 songs, and while there's a good concept and everything, there's waaay too much singing so far, and
sometimes his delivery is kinda meh. I heard HiiPower a couple weeks ago though and that is ILLLLLLLLL!!!!

***After listening to the rest of the album, I would give it a 7.5/10, cause it really picks up after "Ronald Reagan Era". I do
hate that HiiPowered is the best song on there though, hate when the first song you hear from it is the best one.

Been listening to the album about three times a day the past week, I can say that A.D.H.D is a classic song, along with the musical masterpiece that is Blow My High (Member's Only).
I wasn't old enough (I'm 18
eyes.gif
) to fully feel what Pac did, but as far as lyrical content goes, I feel like they speak about similar subject matter. I could be absolutely wrong, but that's just my young ignorant opinion. 
laugh.gif

Been listening to the album about three times a day the past week, I can say that A.D.H.D is a classic song, along with the musical masterpiece that is Blow My High (Member's Only).
I wasn't old enough (I'm 18
eyes.gif
) to fully feel what Pac did, but as far as lyrical content goes, I feel like they speak about similar subject matter. I could be absolutely wrong, but that's just my young ignorant opinion. 
laugh.gif

this album is !%%%!%% amazing and only has a 4 page thread? are you serious? never realized how much of a joke music forum is.

this album is !%%%!%% amazing and only has a 4 page thread? are you serious? never realized how much of a joke music forum is.

Don't know if anyone missed it but i finally decided to make the jump from song 4 to song 11

End of "No Make-up" - "To be continued....11"

Keisha's Song is track 11 tells the story of the girl in No-Make up. 

I knew they were connected but after you hear track 4 if you skip right to track 11 lets it sink in a little better lol.  Keisha's song is one of my favorite on the album by itself anyway.

Don't know if anyone missed it but i finally decided to make the jump from song 4 to song 11

End of "No Make-up" - "To be continued....11"

Keisha's Song is track 11 tells the story of the girl in No-Make up. 

I knew they were connected but after you hear track 4 if you skip right to track 11 lets it sink in a little better lol.  Keisha's song is one of my favorite on the album by itself anyway.

i personally feel this album is a classic.Kendrick Lamar is what i feel a modern day Tupac is in reference to being aware about things going on in the world outside of the normal topics that most hip hop artist cover these days and perfectly conveys them thorough his music like Tupac did back in the day.This album definitely goes over alot of the our and younger generations heads though.

i personally feel this album is a classic.Kendrick Lamar is what i feel a modern day Tupac is in reference to being aware about things going on in the world outside of the normal topics that most hip hop artist cover these days and perfectly conveys them thorough his music like Tupac did back in the day.This album definitely goes over alot of the our and younger generations heads though.

Back
Top Bottom