Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

She worried about her mental health but wasn’t worried about her mental health a*** out at a game with 20,000 people. I agree with wr wr

It’s all marketing

You have to ask the folks that have indirectly made that claim already. :lol:

When I first found that thread it was funny cause I thought they were joking. But then I realized they wasn’t.

Sidenote, y’all think Lizzo crying on Live for streaming numbers? She’s tryna go platinum off sympathy? That’s what I’m reading?

Im not saying she isn’t I just want to clarify I’m Interpreting everything correctly

That new Rumors single aint it.
video is also terrible.

she better be carful, can't feed your family with Huffington post body positivity think pieces.

all those people writing about your "bravery" will forget you just that fast if the music doesn't hit.

When I first found that thread it was funny cause I thought they were joking. But then I realized they wasn’t.

Sidenote, y’all think Lizzo crying on Live for streaming numbers? She’s tryna go platinum off sympathy? That’s what I’m reading?

Im not saying she isn’t I just want to clarify I’m Interpreting everything correctly
Most the ppl on here can't handle the slightest bit of criticism for one person online, but will tell someone else to "get over it" when they're getting bashed everyday by hundreds, thousands, and millions of people.

It's been 10 days since I called niceshoes247 niceshoes247 out for being an instigating snitch & he hasn't logged back in since.

Just bc she's 'brave' enough to embrace her size doesn't mean she's immune to criticism.
There’s a joke here but I’d mess it up…… I’d buckle under the pressure….

1629067116564.gif

That new Rumors single aint it.
video is also terrible.

she better be carful, can't feed your family with Huffington post body positivity think pieces.

all those people writing about your "bravery" will forget you just that fast if the music doesn't hit.
You a gen Zer now? You tapped in to what they think is good music? Or is this just old ears opinion about music that has long passed you by?

FTR, I don't listen to this trash music, didn't hear the song, don't give a **** if Lizzo is here today and gone tomorrow.

Isn't that the way it is now though? Is it attention anymore or it just is with the social media folks?

Yeah I think it's all corny, but they all seem engrossed in the corn as a way of life. I really do want atleast a 30 day social media blackout for all but there's just too much money now.

You a gen Zer now? You tapped in to what they think is good music? Or is this just old ears opinion about music that has long passed you by?

FTR, I don't listen to this trash music, didn't hear the song, don't give a **** if Lizzo is here today and gone tomorrow.

I think im pretty reasonably well tapped into what they consider good music.
I can appreciate an effective pop song even when im not the target audience.

this Rumours song is imo very obviously rehashing her past stuff that worked. but like minus a catchy hook.
it almost sounds like someone pretending to be lizzo.

Lizzo's new song is the #1 Trending video on Youtube Music section with 10 million views, and over 95% of the likes being positive. That is in 3 days

Maybe it is not as good as her other stuff, but for some reason, I don't think she has to be that worried about the response of the song right now

Last edited:
Lizzo's new song is the #1 Trending video on Youtube Music section with 10 million views, and over 95% of the likes being positive. That is in 3 days

Maybe it is not as good as her other stuff, but for some reason, I don't think she has to be that worried about the response of the song right now

The first single, after your platinum selling album, featuring one of the biggest rappers in the world better get 10 million views.

imo Rumours is a pretty clear downgrade from "Juice” or "Cuz I love You"
if Rumours is her best song, I think it portends poorly for the rest of the album.

but I could be wrong. I actually like Lizzo's music, so i was pretty disappointed with with the song.

The first single, after your platinum selling album, featuring one of the biggest rappers in the world better get 10 million views.

imo Rumours is a pretty clear downgrade from "Juice” or "Cuz I love You"
if Rumours is her best song, I think it portends poorly for the rest of the album.

but I could be wrong. I actually like Lizzo's music, so i was pretty disappointed with with the song.
Ok fine, you don't personally like it. I don't really listen to her music so I don't really care either way

But if you making takes about her feeding her family, maybe we should look at how it has been commercially received so far.

Last edited:
My man Osh really in here reviewing and comparing Lizzo tracks :lol: :smh: I don’t think I’ve heard one of her songs in my life. SRS. But there’s 10MM folks out there rocking with her new music video so whatever she’s doing is working

Back
Top Bottom