Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

You might want to back this up with some sources. 

Also, we blame god because he created man. 

Sources? Let me talk to Chris Brousard real quick.

Matter of fact, someone brought up lets ask the non believers questions. What do you guys think of the fighting going on in the middle east right now. Mainly Israel and Gaza.

Last edited:
Why is it that the secular nations generally have lower rape and murder rates than nations where the population is overwhelmingly religious?

Is that really true?

Anyways, them priests aren't allowed to have sex. No wonder all these cases of child molestation. Smh. :smh:

Things like that got me questioning the man above too. F'ed up man.

Why is it that the secular nations generally have lower rape and murder rates than nations where the population is overwhelmingly religious?
Where?
Apparently it's virtually universally true across the boards:

http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.pdf

Also, Japan has the lowest rape rate in the world and their population is overwhelmingly secular.

It's not morality when your motivation is hope for eternal reward or your fear of eternal damnation.  That's you saying "what's in it for me?"

Last edited:
You might want to back this up with some sources. 

Also, we blame god because he created man. 

Sources? Let me talk to Chris Brousard real quick.

Matter of fact, someone brought up lets ask the non believers questions. What do you guys think of the fighting going on in the middle east right now. Mainly Israel and Gaza.
The war going on over religious principles and 'rights' granted by 'god'?

I think: "Religion = evil", that's what.

Now do these nations/countries have other issues we aren't discussing? And are things as loose there than here? America is pretty laxed with what's on tv and pretty much everywhere?

Just a few months ago 
I just got serious in my
walk with God.

Wow, that's awesome bro! Glory to God. I know when we start taking our walk serious, we want to share our joy with the world. As far as fapping goes, haven't had sex or fapped in over a year. Not gonna lie it's hard, especially when your eyes slip and stare at the big booty in front of you. But that's where the mercy and grace of The Lord takes over. Doesn't mean you're gonna keep doing it over and over, the Holy Spirit brings conviction so you don't do it again. I don't believe in religion, religion has blinded mankind since the beginning and it actually makes human worse. I however believe in a relationship with Christ which is different then a man telling me what to do.

Now do these nations/countries have other issues we aren't discussing? And are things as loose there than here? America is pretty laxed with what's on tv and pretty much everywhere?
Bruh...

Scandinavian countries are some of the most socially liberal countries in the world.

If you think things like sex and nudity are taboo in Europe, you need to educate yourself.

I don't know about countries like 
Sweden
Japan has high abortion and suicide.

That's what I was wondering because other nations/countries may not have OUR issues but they may have others. In some cases, if its just a free for all, some may think "Man they are so liberal. we should be like that". That may not be as glorious as it sounds.

Gay marriage is wrong by God's law
Wow, that's awesome bro! Glory to God. I know when we start taking our walk serious, we want to share our joy with the world. As far as fapping goes, haven't had sex or fapped in over a year. Not gonna lie it's hard, especially when your eyes slip and stare at the big booty in front of you. But that's where the mercy and grace of The Lord takes over. Doesn't mean you're gonna keep doing it over and over, the Holy Spirit brings conviction so you don't do it again. I don't believe in religion, religion has blinded mankind since the beginning and it actually makes human worse. I however believe in a relationship with Christ which is different then a man telling me what to do.
Hallelujah

Happy to see the passion you have brother.

Yes fapping and booties were a big problem for me.

My eyes are on the Lord now

I look back at those sins I see how foolish

and small they really are. Sober eyes are a blessing.

Yea I am at that joy stage.

I'm still not seasoning the messages 

like they should be but the Lord

will teach with time.

God bless ya bro.

That's what I was wondering because other nations/countries may not have OUR issues but they may have others. In some cases, if its just a free for all, some may think "Man they are so liberal. we should be like that". That may not be as glorious as it sounds.
Yeah, their issues aren't publicly shown like ours.

The media shows them in the good light

so Americans can aspire to be like them.

and Christianity is shown to be the problem.

I can see what the world is trying to do

But we already know what the Word says.

Last edited:

I don't know about countries like 
Sweden
Japan has high abortion and suicide.
Japan is unique in the sense that their culture is extremely focused on work ethic and honoring those you're close to.  Suicide is an issue in Japan, but it has nothing to do with how secular the country is.  If it was, all nations with overwhelmingly secular populations would have this problem.  This stems from the insane emphasis on hard work and being successful.

Not really concerned about the abortion statistic.

Gay marriage is wrong by God's law
Hallelujah
Happy to see the passion you have brother.
Yes fapping and booties were a big problem for me.
My eyes are on the Lord now
 I look back at those sins I see how foolish
and small they really are. Sober eyes are a blessing.

Yea I am at that joy stage.
I'm still not seasoning the messages 
like they should be but the Lord
will teach with time.

God bless ya bro.

I'm happy to see another brother here on #NT you have a big calling to be an evangelist. Your boldness will take you real far. Keep expanding the kingdom and stop at not cost, we must persevere no matter what. Where do you reside at?

Japan is unique in the sense that their culture is extremely focused on work ethic and honoring those you're close to.  Suicide is an issue in Japan, but it has nothing to do with how secular the country is.  If it was, all nations with overwhelmingly secular populations would have this problem.  This stems from the insane emphasis on hard work and being successful.

Not really concerned about the abortion statistic.
If we talking morals, lets talk murder.

Back
Top Bottom