Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

Just cus you are righteous doesn't mean bad things wont happen to you. (see Job) Things aren't different, just your perspective on them are.
So, these hypothetical parents probably still go through the grieving process and mourn. But you also believe in a purpose that may or may not be revealed to you.
What's the point of following a "GOD" that does that to a child?

Don't give me the "God will never put more on you than you can bear"

You're a fool if you follow this GOD fellow, and endure the pain of losing a child, just to be "stronger" and see what his path is.

Seem *** backwards to me.

What was your take on it fam?

It was more about God showing satan that he is a liar. Showing that conversations occur in the spirit realm between God and satan regarding you(In this case Job) that we're not made privy of. Job was never even made aware of the conversation that God had with satan regarding him. Bad things just started happening. Even after he was given back double, he wasn't informed why.

But the book also goes against a lot of what a few in here have been saying in regards to people only thanking God for the good and the "I must have done something bad to deserve this" claims when bad happens. It also gives some insight on why you should give thanks in all things.

It was more about God showing satan that he is a liar. Showing that conversations occur in the spirit realm between God and satan regarding you(In this case Job) that we're not made privy of. Job was never even made aware of the conversation that God had with satan regarding him. Bad things just started happening. Even after he was given back double, he wasn't informed why.

But the book also goes against a lot of what a few in here have been saying in regards to people only thanking God for the good and the "I must have done something bad to deserve this" claims when bad happens. It also gives some insight on why you should give thanks in all things.

Bam!

edshoecator edshoecator , you got problems :lol:

Yung Putty.

I think I get it.....  Man needs something to believe in.  I guess it helps with the aching/wandering soul.

Yeah, it makes sense
but I go by God's Words

God made it all brother,
,in 6 days
and the earth is about 6k.

His-story and my-story aren't one in the same. So technically you're right in the sense that YOUR history only dates back 6,000 years. And I'll leave it at that.

26 Then God said, “Let us make humankind in our image, after our likeness, so they may rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move on the earth.”

I think I get it.....  Man needs something to believe in.  I guess it helps with the aching/wandering soul.

I feel like we are designed this way. That would account for why almost every civilization, now and through time has some sort of belief system. That innate sense of something greater :smokin

His-story and my-story aren't one in the same. So technically you're right in the sense that YOUR history only dates back 6,000 years. And I'll leave it at that.

26 Then God said, “Let us make humankind in our image, after our likeness, so they may rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move on the earth.”
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".

2 "The same was in the beginning with God"

"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth".

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".

2 "The same was in the beginning with God"

"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth".
happy.gif
also

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"

...and the Word was God

"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth"

The Word became flesh

...and the Word was God

So does that mean god is a black man? Man was made in his image and the word became flesh? According to that rhetoric god could be nothing but a black man.

God is omnipotent, and makes no mistakes. So following this train of thought "him" making black the dominant gene makes sense because he'd revealing him self as the word amongst the flesh.

No saying I'm of this opinion, but if were going to take the bible literally and it's fair to assume civilization started in Africa (garden of Eden) are Christians and evangelist ready to worship a black god because color doesn't matter?

@hallywoodxo Where is this black man thing coming from? Please expound on that. I remember you mentioning it earlier but I'd like for you to go a bit further and to the root of this.

So does that mean god is a black man? Man was made in his image and the word became flesh? According to that rhetoric god could be nothing but a black man.

God is omnipotent, and makes no mistakes. So following this train of thought "him" making black the dominant gene makes sense because he'd revealing him self as the word amongst the flesh.

No saying I'm of this opinion, but if were going to take the bible literally and it's fair to assume civilization started in Africa (garden of Eden) are Christians and evangelist ready to worship a black god because color doesn't matter?

I'm noticing a trend here. Are you a Muslim or have Muslim beliefs? You remind me of my coworker to a T. Not clowning or anything. but with him, everything goes back to Black/White or Black supremacy. What makes you say Black is the dominant gene?

I'm black by the way.

I'm noticing a trend here. Are you a Muslim or have Muslim beliefs? You remind me of my coworker to a T. Not clowning or anything. but with him, everything goes back to Black/White or Black supremacy. What makes you say Black is the dominant gene?

I'm black by the way.

I think you need to know the difference between nation of islam and islam. Nation of islam is pro black and believes in elijah as a prophet. Islam is doesnt care about race. Our god cannot be categorized in any way shape form or matter. He is the almighty, our imagination cannot graspe a glimpse of his glory so for you to associate Islam and god being a color is completely incorrect.

Muslims believe
there is one god. only one almighty god
Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the last messenger/ prophet of god
we have to observe 5 daily prayers
We observe fasting during the months of Ramadan
giving to the poor at least 2.5% of gross income or whatever you can afford
My mosque consists of all races side by side praying with one another. Yes some muslims may be racist but that is not what islam teaches. the prophet (peace be upon him) was nursed by a black woman, and considered her to be just as much of a mother to him as his birth mother. Islam doesnt see race but sees good deeds. I hope that helps with the disticntion between the two
Also i am not saying hollywood is apart or associated with the nation but that is a common misconception

Last edited:
I think you need to know the difference between nation of islam and islam. Nation of islam is pro black and believes in elijah as a prophet. Islam is doesnt care about race. Our god cannot be categorized in any way shape form or matter. He is the almighty, our imagination cannot graspe a glimpse of his glory so for you to associate islam and god being a color is completely incorrect.

OK thanks for that. My bad if I offended you.

He never really differentiated so I wasn't completely sure.

I'm everything man. Buddhist/Christian/Hindu/Muslim/Jew.

In our reality everything has been fractionalized making the whole unrecognizable.

The reason it always comes back to color so to speak is because were trapped in a light prison were all trying to make sense of. The Christ/cristos means enlightened one. Lucifer is bringer of the light. Btw look at Jesus and lucifer before the Old Testament and you'll see their the same person. I'm not going to in all the other Christ stories that confirm this.
If you trace the history back though you realize it gets blacker and blacker, more african to be politically correct. I ask you detach social constructs from your association with the words black and white.

Black is literally the combination of all colors/frequencies/light bands what ever you desire to call it.

I'm not a radical Nation of Islam convert, or some person on a crusade to say blacks are superior or anything like that. I'm just on the hunt for the truth.

Science tells you that black people were the original people on the planet. As far as it being the dominant gene just look at it take it's natural course amongst humans when we mate with other races. As far as black people being the word and flesh of god, I'm not saying I subscribe to that, but for people who say they take the bible literally that's something they have to welcome the possibility of. Again I'm not saying this is a black superior motive, but more so wake the heck up. If you can't see that roman Christianity is founded on white superiority, then I'll use your thought process against you and show you that it actually supports blacks.

Bottom line is don't let someone else, a book, or someone be your god. You're God. We do everything in life based on who we think we are. If we are god, are all things are possible. And before I get called blasphemous for saying Im a god and you're a god, taken from the scripture and interpreted literally:

And for the record my mother is white

John 10:34-35
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Psalms 82:6
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Last edited:
Scientific Inaccuracies, inconsistencies, fallacies of the Bible

A. Earth is about 6000 years old, as calculated from the genealogies in Gen and Luke 3. (see the problem of a young earth later in the outline)

B. Birds were created before land animals (Gen 1:20, 24). - Fossil record shows exact opposite

C. Earth has four corners, and floats on water (Isa 11:12, Ps 24:2, 136:6, Rev 7:1).

D. Earth is a circular disk (Isa 40:22).

E. Earth is flat (these verses were used for centuries by the church to prove this: Ps 93:1, Jer 10:13, Dan 4:10-11, Zech 9:10, Matt 4:8, Rev 1:7)

F. Earth does not move (Ps 93:1, 96:10, 104:5, 1 Chr 16:30).

G. Death or illness is caused by sin (Gen 2:17, Lev 26:16, 21, 25, Deut 7:15, 28:21, 27, James 1:15).

H. God himself believes that a house or clothes can have leprosy and he details the remedy. Lev 13, 14.

I. Seed must "die" before it grows (John 12:24, 1 Cor 15:36).

J. Snakes eat dust (Gen 3:14, Isa 65:25).

K. Every beast shall fear man (Gen 9:2).

L. The ostrich abandons her eggs (Job 39:13-16).

M. A river divides into four rivers and they flow in different directions (Gen 2:10).

N. There was no rainbow before Noah's time (Gen 9:11-17).

O. Thunder is God's voice (Ps 77:18).

P. Earthquakes are caused by God's anger (Job 9:5, Ps 18:7, 77:18, 97:4, Isa 2:19, 24:20, 29:6, Jer 10:10, Ezek 38:20, Nah 1:5). Or by his voice (Heb 12:26). Or by Lucifer (Isa 14:16).

Q. Earthquakes can occur in heaven (Heb 12:26).

R. Rainwater does not return to the sky (Isa 55:10).

S. Blood is "life" (Deut 12:23). Breath is "life" (Gen 2:7).

T. Moon will turn to blood (Acts 2:20).

U. The moon has a light of its own (Isa 13:10, Matt 24:29).

V. The stars can be made to fall (Matt 24:29, Mark 13:25).

W. The bat is a bird (Lev 11:13,19, Deut 14:11, 18).

X. The whale is a fish (Jonah 1:17, Matt 12:40).

Y. Whales were created before insects (Gen 1:21-24).

Z. Jonah is able to survive three days and nights in the belly of the fish without oxygen and without being digested (Jonah1:17, 2:10).

A1. The hare chews the cud (Lev 11:5-6).

B1. Some fowl and insects have four legs (Lev 11:20-23).

C1. Levi existed as a person in the loins of his great-grandfather (Heb 7:9-10).

D1. Cattle will produce striped offspring if they see striped poles when breeding (Gen 30:37-41).

E1. Bees will build a hive in a dead carcass (Judg 14:8).

F1. Salt can lose its saltiness (Matt 5:13, Mark 9:50, Luke 14:34).

G1. Slugs / Snails melt as they move (Ps 58:8)

G2. Noah’s Flood

1. Why the ordered fossil layering of plant and animals? The common answer is that simpler lifeforms could not flee the floodwater and so are on the bottom. How did plants move away from the flood to end up with fossilized forests on top of other fossilized forests? Why do we not find one lame human that couldn’t flee? Why didn’t dinosaurs make it to the hills?

2. Where did all of the water come from and where did it go? (Conservative estimates need about 3x the amount of water in the entire earth, it’s polar caps and it’s atmosphere to cover the mountains like the bible says.)

3. The ancient egyptians were already keeping records for hundreds of years before the flood and did not seem to notice that their entire civilization was wiped out, or that a flood occurred at all.

4. The Djoser Step Pyramid and the Great Pyramid of Cheops were both built hundreds of years before the flood with no evidence of water damage.

5. If the flood created fossils, and two of every kind were on the ark, then that means that we have to have two of each “kind” of fossil we have ever found. What about the special diets and environmental needs of some of these animals on the ark? How did they have the manpower to feed these animals, how did the food to keep these animals alive stay fresh?

6. How did the ark stay afloat? The longest wooden ships today are around 350 feet and are banded with iron clasps and must be continuously pumped due to leaking in wood. The ark was 450 feet long.

7. Why are the vast majority of fossils found in riverbeds and other aquatic areas if the whole earth including dry land was covered in water?

8. Distribution of animals - If Noah’s ark landed in Turkey, why would marsupials go back to Australia where we find the majority of marsupial fossils that were deposited by the flood. Why didn’t marsupial disperse out from turkey?
:nerd:

I'm everything man. Buddhist/Christian/Hindu/Muslim/Jew.

In our reality everything has been fractionalized making the whole unrecognizable.

The reason it always comes back to color so to speak is because were trapped in a light prison were all trying to make sense of. The Christ/cristos means enlightened one. Lucifer is bringer of the light. Btw look at Jesus and lucifer before the Old Testament and you'll see their the same person. I'm not going to in all the other Christ stories that confirm this.
If you trace the history back though you realize it gets blacker and blacker, more african to be politically correct. I ask you detach social constructs from your association with the words black and white.
According to the bible, Jesus and lucifer were not the same. Lucifer was beneath God. Buddy was a walking instrument/orchestra/mixing table.

Isaiah 14:12-15 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit.

^this compared Babylon's fall to Lucifer's. Satan doesn't do anything new so things that are controlled by him will fall like him. Over and over...

So, The Christ/cristos means enlightened one. Lucifer is bringer of the light

Lucifer was the bringer of the light. That's not the same as being the light.
Black is literally the combination of all colors/frequencies/light bands what ever you desire to call it.

I'm not a radical Nation of Islam convert, or some person on a crusade to say blacks are superior or anything like that. I'm just on the hunt for the truth.

Science tells you that black people were the original people on the planet. As far as it being the dominant gene just look at it take it's natural course amongst humans when we mate with other races. As far as black people being the word and flesh of god, I'm not saying I subscribe to that, but for people who say they take the bible literally that's something they have to welcome the possibility of. Again I'm not saying this is a black superior motive, but more so wake the heck up. If you can't see that roman Christianity is founded on white superiority, then I'll use your thought process against you and show you that it actually supports blacks.
Differing beliefs I guess because the bible places mans origin in the middle east.
Bottom line is don't let someone else, a book, or someone be your god. You're God. We do everything in life based on who we think we are. If we are god, are all things are possible. And before I get called blasphemous for saying Im a god and you're a god, taken from the scripture and interpreted literally:

John 10:34-35
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Psalms 82:6
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
Psalms 82

[sup]1 [/sup]God presides in the great assembly;
    he renders judgment among the “gods”:

[sup]2 [/sup]“How long will you defend the unjust
    and show partiality to the wicked?
[sup]3 [/sup]Defend the weak and the fatherless;
    uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
[sup]4 [/sup]Rescue the weak and the needy;
    deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

[sup]5 [/sup]“The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
    They walk about in darkness;
    all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

[sup]6 [/sup]“I said, ‘You are “gods”;
    you are all sons of the Most High.’
[sup]7 [/sup]But you will die like mere mortals;
    you will fall like every other ruler.”

[sup]8 [/sup]Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
    for all the nations are your inheritance.

This speaks to the magistrates and judges. God admits their dignity but also reminds them of their mortality.

To me it's like He's mocking them while at the same time demanding accountability for the office that they've been placed in because of who they're representing.

John 10

[sup]22 [/sup]Then came the Festival of Dedication at Jerusalem. It was winter, [sup]23[/sup]and Jesus was in the temple courts walking in Solomon’s Colonnade. [sup]24 [/sup]The Jews who were there gathered around him, saying, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”

[sup]25 [/sup]Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, [sup]26 [/sup]but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. [sup]27 [/sup]My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. [sup]28 [/sup]I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. [sup]29 [/sup]My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. [sup]30 [/sup]I and the Father are one.”

[sup]31 [/sup]Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, [sup]32 [/sup]but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

[sup]33 [/sup]“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

[sup]34 [/sup]Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? [sup]35 [/sup]If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— [sup]36 [/sup]what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

Judges and civil magistrates were called "gods" in Psalms, which was a part of their Law, because of their position and authority that represented God's.

According to the bible, Jesus and lucifer were not the same. Lucifer was beneath God. Buddy was a walking instrument/orchestra/mixing table.

Isaiah 14:12-15 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit.

^this compared Babylon's fall to Lucifer's. Satan doesn't do anything new so things that are controlled by him will fall like him. Over and over...

So, The Christ/cristos means enlightened one. Lucifer is bringer of the light
Lucifer was the bringer of the light. That's not the same as being the light.

Differing beliefs I guess because the bible places mans origin in the middle east.

Psalms 82

[SUP]1 [/SUP]God presides in the great assembly;
    he renders judgment among the “gods”:

[SUP]2 [/SUP]“How long will you defend the unjust
    and show partiality to the wicked?
[SUP]3 [/SUP]Defend the weak and the fatherless;
    uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]Rescue the weak and the needy;
    deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

[SUP]5 [/SUP]“The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
    They walk about in darkness;
    all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

[SUP]6 [/SUP]“I said, ‘You are “gods”;
    you are all sons of the Most High.’
[SUP]7 [/SUP]But you will die like mere mortals;
    you will fall like every other ruler.”

[SUP]8 [/SUP]Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
    for all the nations are your inheritance.

This speaks to the magistrates and judges. God admits their dignity but also reminds them of their mortality.
To me it's like He's mocking them while at the same time demanding accountability for the office that they've been placed in because of who they're representing.

John 10
[SUP]22 [/SUP]Then came the Festival of Dedication at Jerusalem. It was winter, [SUP]23[/SUP]and Jesus was in the temple courts walking in Solomon’s Colonnade. [SUP]24 [/SUP]The Jews who were there gathered around him, saying, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”
[SUP]25 [/SUP]Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, [SUP]26 [/SUP]but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. [SUP]27 [/SUP]My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. [SUP]28 [/SUP]I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. [SUP]29 [/SUP]My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. [SUP]30 [/SUP]I and the Father are one.”
[SUP]31 [/SUP]Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, [SUP]32 [/SUP]but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”
[SUP]33 [/SUP]“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”
[SUP]34 [/SUP]Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? [SUP]35 [/SUP]If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— [SUP]36 [/SUP]what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

Judges and civil magistrates were called "gods" in Psalms, which was a part of their Law, because of their position and authority that represented God's.

Which bible, what verson and what year because mine might differ from yours.

retro23j retro23j

Agree To disagree. I really appreciate the fact that you actually broke down the literature and said this was your point of view.

As far as this passage

Is that not exactly what Jesus did? Descend from the heavens to make people like god?

And can you provide me some literature extraneous of the bible as people referring to themselves as gods but relative to those specific passages ?

Scientific Inaccuracies, inconsistencies, fallacies of the Bible

A. Earth is about 6000 years old, as calculated from the genealogies in Gen and Luke 3. (see the problem of a young earth later in the outline)

B. Birds were created before land animals (Gen 1:20, 24). - Fossil record shows exact opposite

C. Earth has four corners, and floats on water (Isa 11:12, Ps 24:2, 136:6, Rev 7:1).

D. Earth is a circular disk (Isa 40:22).

E. Earth is flat (these verses were used for centuries by the church to prove this: Ps 93:1, Jer 10:13, Dan 4:10-11, Zech 9:10, Matt 4:8, Rev 1:7)

F. Earth does not move (Ps 93:1, 96:10, 104:5, 1 Chr 16:30).

G. Death or illness is caused by sin (Gen 2:17, Lev 26:16, 21, 25, Deut 7:15, 28:21, 27, James 1:15).

H. God himself believes that a house or clothes can have leprosy and he details the remedy. Lev 13, 14.

I. Seed must "die" before it grows (John 12:24, 1 Cor 15:36).

J. Snakes eat dust (Gen 3:14, Isa 65:25).

K. Every beast shall fear man (Gen 9:2).

L. The ostrich abandons her eggs (Job 39:13-16).

M. A river divides into four rivers and they flow in different directions (Gen 2:10).

N. There was no rainbow before Noah's time (Gen 9:11-17).

O. Thunder is God's voice (Ps 77:18).

P. Earthquakes are caused by God's anger (Job 9:5, Ps 18:7, 77:18, 97:4, Isa 2:19, 24:20, 29:6, Jer 10:10, Ezek 38:20, Nah 1:5). Or by his voice (Heb 12:26). Or by Lucifer (Isa 14:16).

Q. Earthquakes can occur in heaven (Heb 12:26).

R. Rainwater does not return to the sky (Isa 55:10).

S. Blood is "life" (Deut 12:23). Breath is "life" (Gen 2:7).

T. Moon will turn to blood (Acts 2:20).

U. The moon has a light of its own (Isa 13:10, Matt 24:29).

V. The stars can be made to fall (Matt 24:29, Mark 13:25).

W. The bat is a bird (Lev 11:13,19, Deut 14:11, 18).

X. The whale is a fish (Jonah 1:17, Matt 12:40).

Y. Whales were created before insects (Gen 1:21-24).

Z. Jonah is able to survive three days and nights in the belly of the fish without oxygen and without being digested (Jonah1:17, 2:10).

A1. The hare chews the cud (Lev 11:5-6).

B1. Some fowl and insects have four legs (Lev 11:20-23).

C1. Levi existed as a person in the loins of his great-grandfather (Heb 7:9-10).

D1. Cattle will produce striped offspring if they see striped poles when breeding (Gen 30:37-41).

E1. Bees will build a hive in a dead carcass (Judg 14:8).

F1. Salt can lose its saltiness (Matt 5:13, Mark 9:50, Luke 14:34).

G1. Slugs / Snails melt as they move (Ps 58:8)

G2. Noah’s Flood

1. Why the ordered fossil layering of plant and animals? The common answer is that simpler lifeforms could not flee the floodwater and so are on the bottom. How did plants move away from the flood to end up with fossilized forests on top of other fossilized forests? Why do we not find one lame human that couldn’t flee? Why didn’t dinosaurs make it to the hills?

2. Where did all of the water come from and where did it go? (Conservative estimates need about 3x the amount of water in the entire earth, it’s polar caps and it’s atmosphere to cover the mountains like the bible says.)

3. The ancient egyptians were already keeping records for hundreds of years before the flood and did not seem to notice that their entire civilization was wiped out, or that a flood occurred at all.

4. The Djoser Step Pyramid and the Great Pyramid of Cheops were both built hundreds of years before the flood with no evidence of water damage.

5. If the flood created fossils, and two of every kind were on the ark, then that means that we have to have two of each “kind” of fossil we have ever found. What about the special diets and environmental needs of some of these animals on the ark? How did they have the manpower to feed these animals, how did the food to keep these animals alive stay fresh?

6. How did the ark stay afloat? The longest wooden ships today are around 350 feet and are banded with iron clasps and must be continuously pumped due to leaking in wood. The ark was 450 feet long.

7. Why are the vast majority of fossils found in riverbeds and other aquatic areas if the whole earth including dry land was covered in water?

8. Distribution of animals - If Noah’s ark landed in Turkey, why would marsupials go back to Australia where we find the majority of marsupial fossils that were deposited by the flood. Why didn’t marsupial disperse out from turkey?
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom