Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

I can do this all day man, just stop playing yourself.
I am a messenger of the gospel. 

You all have seen and heard his Word.

Now that you have heard his Word, will you repent 

and trust, or deny Him. Simple as that.

You can play the skeptic all day

but it won't fill your soul's 

longing.
how can you be a messenger of something that you don't know about?

All I'm saying is if you're saying Christianity is the ONLY religion that's correct you're saying this,

1. The bible is perfect
2. The christian faith is perfect
3. The christian church is perfect
4. Everything you do (religious wise) is perfect

That's saying a lot, not to mention also saying everyone else is completely wrong with their religion.

Last edited:
All I'm saying is if you're saying Christianity is the ONLY religion that's correct you're saying this,

1. The bible is perfect

That's saying a lot, not to mention also saying everyone else is completely wrong with their religion.

Following Jesus is the best thing to do. Not saying Christianity, cus that is warped beyond recognition ( Jesus wouldn't even claim that). But Following the teachings of Jesus which point to the Father is they best way to live with a close relationship to God and be a blessing to your fellow man.

Last edited:

1. The bible is perfect

Following Jesus is the best thing to do. Not saying Christianity, cus that is warped beyond recognition ( Jesus wouldn't even claim that). But Following the teachings of Jesus which point to the Father is they best way to live with a close relationship to God and be a blessing to your fellow man.
This is just as insulting.

You're saying if you don't follow Jesus you're not doing the best thing.

Not following what you're saying here.
You said "not Christianity" meaning it is not 100% truth? Is Christianity not the correct religion?

Yea.

Why?

Because he showed us how to keep Torah/ Gods commands.
He paid the penalty for our sins, so that we can have the opportunity to be with The Father, despite of what we've done.
He shows us we can operate on a higher level of consciousness. One full of love, not yielding to the ever changing emotions of our flesh.

"I show you how to do this, son!" -J

Yea.

Why?

He paid the penalty for our sins, so that we can have the opportunity to be with The Father, despite of what we've done.
He shows us we can operate on a higher level of consciousness. One full of love, not yielding to the ever changing emotions of our flesh.

:rofl:

It's a damn shame you don't see it but I guess this is what pedestals are for.

Not following what you're saying here.
You said "not Christianity" meaning it is not 100% truth? Is Christianity not the correct religion?

No. Christianity is full of pagan worship traditions and rituals that God says he hates, according to scripture ( Christmas, Easter)
It changed the Sabbath Day God asked to keep holy as part of the 10 commandments , to Sun(god)day which is pagan ( He says dont add or take away from the law)
It doesn't observe the dietary laws he set forth ( Leviticus 11)

Modern day Christianity can be traced back to Constantine, creating whatever he felt like. Not Jesus. Who was a Jew. Who kept Passover, and taught Torah.
Christianity, the idea of following Jesus, Yea. Christianity in reality, patch work of mans choosing, No.

Then you and the bible bros have a big problem. They're saying the exact opposite.

I need a rebuttal from those dudes

Also, if the bible has been changed what makes what you take from it any better than what anyone else does? Who's to say what you're reading hasn't been changed?

Last edited:
Yea.

Why?

But the Torah says Jesus was no messiah and a false prophet. So try again sir.

"I show you how to do this son" - Allah

Last edited:

Yea.

Why?

with due respect, the torah doesn't name jesus. 

Yea.

Why?

It's more like Jewish ppl themselves don't consider or accept Jesus as a messiah.

The Torah existed before Jesus allegedly did so of course it would have no mention of him.

Not sure if this is directed to me. If so, I'm well aware that Yeshua Pantera is the monicker used in the Torah. Brought that up earlier in the thread, that Jesus John, Job, Jehovah etc couldn't have existed based off the fact that the Letter J didn't exist until 1600's.

Shoot while were talking about it do some etymology research and you'll see that Zeus/deuce/dios/Jesus all mean devil.

Taking it a step further Jehovah, which would've been absent of the J sound leaves you with Hovah means calamity, disaster, trouble, and devil.

@bilboshmangins good read on the johannine comma you posted a few days ago.

I haven't been reading this thread that much since last....Wednesday? I'll try and catch up....
ohwell.gif

Yea.

Why?

It's more like Jewish ppl themselves don't consider or accept Jesus as a messiah.

The Torah existed before Jesus allegedly did so of course it would have no mention of him.
yes. The concept of a messiah is a running theme in the Torah, the realization of that Messiah is apparently the christ Jesus. Something that is denied by the modern jews. Furthermore some Jews today have even given up hope of a messiah some going as far as thinking that it's just a parrable of some sorts.

Not sure if this is directed to me. If so, I'm well aware that Yeshua Pantera is the monicker used in the Torah. Brought that up earlier in the thread, that Jesus John, Job, Jehovah etc couldn't have existed based off the fact that the Letter J didn't exist until 1600's.

Shoot while were talking about it do some etymology research and you'll see that Zeus/deuce/dios/Jesus all mean devil.

Taking it a step further Jehovah, which would've been absent of the J sound leaves you with Hovah means calamity, disaster, trouble, and devil.
okay. 
indifferent.gif

Curious tho

7day Adventist are still Christian but determine Sabbath as Saturday and not Sunday.

Is this a deal breaker for admittance into heaven, whatever the deal is I must say.

Is it sunday or is it Saturday? or does it not matter as long there was an attempt to interpret the rules of which no one can interpret

I guess maybe this is the main issue. You come assuming no one is read up on the subject then you post a bunch of scriptures thinking that no one will challenge them, then when you get challenged you just slide over to the left and ignore the conversation?
I have posted scripture from the Good Book. I don't know, nor do I care what other books you read. The Bible >
This thread is about Jesus. No book has authority over the Bible.

You have questions regarding Jesus,I will continue to reference the Good Book. you dont agree? thats between you and God

I guess maybe this is the main issue. You come assuming no one is read up on the subject then you post a bunch of scriptures thinking that no one will challenge them, then when you get challenged you just slide over to the left and ignore the conversation?
I have posted scripture from the Good Book. I don't know, nor do I care what other books you read. The Bible >
This thread is about Jesus. No book has authority over the Bible.

You have questions regarding Jesus,I will continue to reference the Good Book. you dont agree? thats between you and God
i have referenced no other book than the bible in my questions towards you.

Curious tho

7day Adventist are still Christian but determine Sabbath as Saturday and not Sunday.

Is this a deal breaker for admittance into heaven, whatever the deal is I must say.

Is it sunday or is it Saturday? or does it not matter as long there was an attempt to interpret the rules of which no one can interpret
You can worship The Lord on any day of the week.
Main reason we serve on Sunday is because Jesus resurrected
On Sunday.
It's when they start adding rules like, you can only enter
Heaven by going to church on Saturday that's the deal breaker.

Back
Top Bottom