THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

You already know when you on another joint whatever joint you hit that's not her is always gonna be subpar.

You literally can give a broad the best D you ever gave out and literally not be engaged at all

The mind is a powerful thing
Man I told my roommate that I was thinking about the other joint the whole time I was in the p. Like I gave her a nice 5-10 mins of missionary and when she turned over for doggy, my mans went soft immediately and I said eff it. She thought I gave great D and that was a trash performance from me.

You threw the cuffs on her on the first go??
I tried to but she wasn't with it. I really got the cuffs for the one who was on my mind but she hasn't been to my place all month cause of her work schedule so I usually go to hers.

Lost the one I thought I was gonna be cuffed with (figuratively and literally). Those feels man, the sex and chemistry will def be missed. Can't cry over spilled milk though

hope y’all went up for the fourth

694D4ACC-9D22-440D-B89E-479063AEF232.jpeg

special shoutout Richard Hennessy and 24hr CVS establishments

Lost the one I thought I was gonna be cuffed with (figuratively and literally). Those feels man, the sex and chemistry will def be missed. Can't cry over spilled milk though
It was just your turn playboi. You got next on some other chick

How am I just seeing this thread? Glad ya'll still flourishing :pimp:

Ended it with my main beginning of the year. Legit sometimes **** feels like a big *** waste of time. Charging it to the game, these girls never know what they want.

Then quarantine hit.

Short story long I swear these last 4 months **** was a blessing in disguise. Saved mad money, worked like crazy at the hospital, recovered from COVID, read mad books, warzone. No yambs during this pandemic plus living at home it legit felt better than I expected :lol:

Things in NYC slowly opening up. Got a new # last month, grabbed some wine went to take a walk at the beach with this new broad. All she talked about was sex and lust. So I said **** it, got mine in the whip, sand everywhere. Probably busted in 37 seconds max.

I drive her home and she's like come in. I'm legit still sandy af with jizz tissue paper in the back seat. End up taking a shower with the bish and smashing in the shower. Uncomfortable af in her tiny *** bathroom. Find out she just ended a 5 year relationship, still on the roster.

That new P feeling after a break up is glorious. House hunting now so time to build a new roster with things slowly opening back up.

Bout to get on some diabolical **** and let broads know straight up your box does nothing for me, it's wack.

They be having some evil group chats about us believe that 100%
I let these women know ahead of time that my head game trash and my pipe small so they don’t have any expectations.

Know your worth king
I definitely do bro. Haven’t entertained her since the first smash and I regret messing with her. The joint I was talking about in one of my other post in here that I hadn’t talk to in a min, I cut off after that first FaceTime call. Not lowering my standards for some box.

Got a joint from hinge coming over around 1 she gets off at 11.

Shorty bringing the runts and coming with leggings on no panties

deciding if she’s worth shaving for or not 🤔
That 2 hour gap I hope is for her showering and anything else she needs to take care of.

To answer what you deciding, nah she not. See how the box is first then you shave for the next time if it’s worth it.

Back
Top Bottom