THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

*L-Citrulline

L-Citrulline is converted into L-Arginine, which is a pre-cursor compound to Nitric Oxide. If you ingest L-Arginine it's less effective and doesn't get absorbed as much.

Pro-tip: buy 1-2lbs of L-Citrulline , Maca and/or HGW and add few tsp. to protein shakes etc..

very interesting

Had a little 3rd date with a tinder bitty last night. It stormed so I said let’s grab a bite to eat and come back to my place. We popped 2 bottles of red wine, she drink most of it. Took, gummies and smoked a little. :wow:
it went down, P was fire. Top 3.

also, the chick I cut off two months ago, said she’s no longer running away from me ‘self preservation ’ and that she wants to start seeing me again, although she knows I want to live that poly life.

Last edited:
Just lost #1 and I’m SICK. Didn’t think I would be this tight about it. I’ll shake back though.
And she’s back. :lol:
She been seeing someone though, but still giving me the yeeks. Got the “I’m sorry for everything” throat at like 3am Friday. Digging her out, had her pulling my twists and scratching my back while she came. Choked, slapped, spit in her mouth, then let her go back to her man.
She with him now asking to come through later. :smh:

She been seeing someone though, but still giving me the yeeks. Got the “I’m sorry for everything” throat at like 3am Friday. Digging her out, had her pulling my twists and scratching my back while she came. Choked, slapped, spit in her mouth, then let her go back to her man.
Cold world, you want to be with her? Because the D you giving her is strong enough to blow that whole situation up if you want to.

Tbh with you bro the position your in right now is the best one.

All the box and none of the stress

Cold world, you want to be with her? Because the D you giving her is strong enough to blow that whole situation up if you want to.

Tbh with you bro the position your in right now is the best one.

All the box and none of the stress
I was sick about her dipping because I thought eventually I would be with her. We kept arguing about her dipping (it was mad miscommunication and her thinking I would never take her serious when it came down to a relationship) since there was nothing bad that split us.

I’m done tryna figure it out, just gonna keep doing what I been doing.

I was sick about her dipping because I thought eventually I would be with her. We kept arguing about her dipping (it was mad miscommunication and her thinking I would never take her serious when it came down to a relationship) since there was nothing bad that split us.

as hard as this may be, don’t give her none of your attention at all fam

she openly with another dude and you still cracking, just completely ignore her and give her nothing at all

The fact that you still got access to her while she with another dude let’s you know that she ain’t the one to be with. You’re winning how you’re doing it now 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yeah like everybody else said, don't even think about this as nothing more than a joint to smash.

I guess it's time I add my ish in here since TAY been gone for a min now. Smashed one joint from this group chat I'm in over the weekend and the yambs were subpar imo. Been feeling the chick I posted about in the tinder/hinge thread so that might be why I thought her yambs were average. I tried to incorporate the bed restraints or handcuffs on shawty but she wasn't about that life. Seems a lot of women are having lingerie parties these past few weeks and upcoming weeks. That's all I been getting invites for probably since they can't thot around the club they'll do it in a hotel room instead.

Yeah like everybody else said, don't even think about this as nothing more than a joint to smash.

I guess it's time I add my ish in here since TAY been gone for a min now. Smashed one joint from this group chat I'm in over the weekend and the yambs were subpar imo. Been feeling the chick I posted about in the tinder/hinge thread so that might be why I thought her yambs were average. I tried to incorporate the bed restraints or handcuffs on shawty but she wasn't about that life. Seems a lot of women are having lingerie parties these past few weeks and upcoming weeks. That's all I been getting invites for probably since they can't thot around the club they'll do it in a hotel room instead.

You already know when you on another joint whatever joint you hit that's not her is always gonna be subpar.

You literally can give a broad the best D you ever gave out and literally not be engaged at all

The mind is a powerful thing

You already know when you on another joint whatever joint you hit that's not her is always gonna be subpar.

You literally can give a broad the best D you ever gave out and literally not be engaged at all

The mind is a powerful thing

😔

this man talking that **** right here

“Throwaway” vibes

You threw the cuffs on her on the first go??

Man that **** happened to me last night :smh:

Mind was elsewhere the whole time.
Last night for me too. I'm absolutely destroying this chick for a good 30 minutes straight but I'm not even engaged at all.

Definitely a top 3 performance of mine of all time

Whole damn time I'm wishing I could swap her out for my BM or this other lil joint I been talking to for a min

man that’s why I can’t hit randoms anymore. they stepped it up with them maggy thins and skyn xl but nah man.

sidenote I also only hit women with something to lose :lol:

man that’s why I can’t hit randoms anymore. they stepped it up with them maggy thins and skyn xl but nah man.

sidenote I also only hit women with something to lose :lol:
After the head is over, I be flat out bored sometimes 🤦🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom