THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

I can't figure it out, I know I'm not whoever the unanimous sexy guy is but I always look worse in pictures compared to real life.
Girls I've messed with told me my pics don't do me justice. I'm also not the let's pose for 20 flicks and pick the best one guy. Maybe I'm just that ugly :lol:

I can't figure it out, I know I'm not whoever the unanimous sexy guy is but I always look worse in pictures compared to real life.
Girls I've messed with told me my pics don't do me justice. I'm also not the let's pose for 20 flicks and pick the best one guy. Maybe I'm just that ugly :lol:

I rather look better in person then girls be like "oh you looked better in the pictures" . Its all good fam

I know this was talked about awhile ago but....what supplements y’all take

Drink hella water
Take a multivitamin
Do cardio and lift

you’ll be good
I do all of those I was referring to when everybody was posting bout the vitamin on here I’m trying to figure out the names before I head to vitamin shoppe. Think it was like black beet or something

I do all of those I was referring to when everybody was posting bout the vitamin on here I’m trying to figure out the names before I head to vitamin shoppe. Think it was like black beet or something

maca
Beet root
Horny goat weed
Yohimbe
L- arginine
STEEL

these are all your friend if you tryna have a game 7 performance

Maca has been great

Main gotta iud too 😈

Out here

giphy (7).gif

I posted a couple pages back about my situation.
My ex was running around telling people I was the bad guy, I was tripping, I broke up with her for no reason, wrote to mom dukes playing the victim talking about she wants to remain friends and she hopes one day we can speak and clear things up.
Today she thought the statute of limitation was up and she put up an Instagram story that snitched on herself. One of her friends that I met through her hit me up and was like damn what we're seeing not adding up to the version she told us.
Funny thing is she posted it on IG not on FB where her parents and her family who knows me could see it.

I posted a couple pages back about my situation.
My ex was running around telling people I was the bad guy, I was tripping, I broke up with her for no reason, wrote to mom dukes playing the victim talking about she wants to remain friends and she hopes one day we can speak and clear things up.
Today she thought the statute of limitation was up and she put up an Instagram story that snitched on herself. One of her friends that I met through her hit me up and was like damn what we're seeing not adding up to the version she told us.
Funny thing is she posted it on IG not on FB where her parents and her family who knows me could see it.
*****es ain't ****

*****es ain't ****
Bro deadass. I was done the day I broke up with her and I don't keep in touch with exes if things ended badly. But the **** today was like adding a layer of concrete to the grave.
I'm sure no one in here is foreign to **** like this but the lies and bs people tell you will make you do the 50 headshake gif.
If she got some integrity left she better not come around me with no BS.

Yo these masks are in the way. I get it, safety first, but damn i cant tell if these women cute or not.

End up havin some ****ed up teeth behind that mask

Bro I saw a lesbian couple kiss w their masks still ON like bruh ???????

Got a msg from an unsaved #

"When you coming back to the states i miss you"

😂😂😂 who are you. GA area code, i never even been to GA

Back
Top Bottom