THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Kids are a immediate no. A lot of women be purposely trying to hide they kids on these dating apps for a reason.

Then try to casually drop it in the convo like its not a big deal.
And when you tell them the truth that you're not trying to be someone's Dad especially considering that you don't have any of your own, they try to hit you with the "you're not man enough ". Why would I take on other people's worries? I told one that's why she's resign to forever being a baby mama and not someone's wife. She was hot.

I understand ghosting, don't do it but sometimes it's just not worth the headache. Some personalities when you respectfully tell them it's over, all they hear is
tenor.gif

Mercury was just in Gatorade. :rofl:

Man I had someone mention that planetary retrograde stuff in the past and I wrote it off. But after this past week I’m like... damn, they might’ve been right. All of them are acting up at the same damn time :lol: :smh:

Man I had someone mention that planetary retrograde stuff in the past and I wrote it off. But after this past week I’m like... damn, they might’ve been right. All of them are acting up at the same damn time :lol: :smh:
Oh it’s all definitely a real thing. Girls on social media just started ODing. *****es sneeze twice and be like “oh it’s because my Venus is in capri sun”. Shut up ***. :smh:

Yea some ppl don’t get stuff until they see it or thru actions...Only so long you can keep telling somebody the same ****
Mannnnnnnnnnn. I swear I be ready to just cut them off when they all act up at the same time

Facts. Spring’s right around the corner for real so it’s about to be braids and sundress season. I’m giving these joints the axe.

I understand ghosting, don't do it but sometimes it's just not worth the headache. Some personalities when you respectfully tell them it's over, all they hear is
tenor.gif

Facts. If it gets to the point when one doesn't get it, then ghost/block do w.e u gotta do.

In my case she's the one that's been initiating everything. She said "call me when u get out of work." I call and no one picks up. Hit her up with "Busy? Lmk when u free up". Been 5 days now and no response. She could be dead tbh.

I don’t mind beating down a chick with kids. But personally I’m not interested in a relationship with someone with kids.
Kids are a immediate no. A lot of women be purposely trying to hide they kids on these dating apps for a reason.
Yeah I can’t do a relationship with someone with kids, hell I could barely date. Only mess with women with kids for the yambs. I have goals and things to accomplish before I settle down with kids first

Facts. If it gets to the point when one doesn't get it, then ghost/block do w.e u gotta do.

In my case she's the one that's been initiating everything. She said "call me when u get out of work." I call and no one picks up. Hit her up with "Busy? Lmk when u free up". Been 5 days now and no response. She could be dead tbh.
Don’t even pay her no more energy. She ain’t busy, she’s just being a *****. Charge it to the game and dead all thoughts about shawty

Facts. Spring’s right around the corner for real so it’s about to be braids and sundress season. I’m giving these joints the axe.

man this been my exact thought

What y’all mean by yours acting up? some of my jawns getting too comfortable and trying to demand more time...then getting pressed when I say no... too needy after a good performance 😭

I wanna just clear the roster and hop into spring training let’s go

Acting up in every sense. One of them hits me last night saying she’s about to come over, so I dead that because I’m not operating on your time and you don’t just get to pop up on me. Another one started wildin’ tf out because I played a Kodak Black song and she jumps out the window saying that I support rapists and that she doesn’t need to know evidence, a rape allegation alone means that you’re guilty. Another got drunk over the weekend and claimed I hung up on her and is fabricating a whole new reality based on her drunk version of events. Another one that I deaded last month hit me up on that let’s talk ****. I pretty much tell her she’s not the person I thought she’d be and that’s why I let things go, so she goes into ego mode and starts telling me she was good being single, she doesn’t want or need this... all the while you’re sending me paragraphs and ****. :stoneface:

The one commonality in all of this is the fact that I’m being logical with illogical women, so I take my L on that. :smh:

I’m about ready to put one on the block list myself. We broke up before the new year but in her mind she believes we just need time to get back to each other. She still tries to see me and constantly text me as if we’re still together. Done curved her for the past 3 months on trying to smash as well (before we even broke up so you know the sex had to be mid). Told her she needs to chill because all it’s gonna take is me posting something on social media with me and another chick and afterwards she gonna feel some type of way.

Plus I’m already in another half-assed relationship anyway. Don’t need more added headaches and stress.

Back
Top Bottom