THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Haven’t posted in TAY in a while but just wanted to get this off my chest , I’m new to this relationship stuff .

I Love my girl , she’s everything I’ve ever asked in a woman she’s smart , caring , has her own money etc ... I also love her son like he’s my own . It’s the first time where I’m in a relationship and I don’t have the urge to step out & look for something else or look on dating apps to talk to other women whenever we get in a fight , I also cut off & curve every women that come my way . But I also graduate in 5 months , meaning I’m gonna move back home to my folks & help them out a bit . I’m afraid of the uncertainties in my life , a year from now idk where we’ll be I also want to go back to traveling once Covid is over .

Btw I went traveling in 2019 , I was alone in Asia & I f*ck around and downloaded tinder , I ended up smashing a handful of chicks & the girl I was dating at the time end up dm’ing one of the chicks I met on my trip on IG

. Me and my current girl went on our first vacation to PR a week ago , we had a blast . I had one of my old flings that was in PR as well during our stay & she hit me up on IG to link , the old me would’ve found a way to link with her but the new me just deleted her message & kept it moving .

I’m afraid of traveling alone , I’m afraid of breaking my current girl’s heart . We’ve been dating for a year and she’s asked me if I see her as my wife in the future , I told her yes but at the same time idk how my life will be in a year from now . We’ll go from living together & us being 4 hours apart .

I also have a lot of personal goals I’d like to achieve before I get married , idk NT I’m still trying to figure out life in my Mid 20s but this sh*t ain’t easy .

You need to live life my g.

If it's meant to be you guys will reconnect down the line

Don't ignore what you actually want due to a relationship

You'll end up miserable as hell with her as the years go by

Your young and don't want to have "what if" in the back of your mind when your youth is over

Mid 20s? Enjoy life man.

you guys are right , I’m putting too much pressure on myself for now , since she’s a single mother & she see how much I love and interact with her son . She’s already way ahead of me planning our Future out .

you guys are right , I’m putting too much pressure on myself for now , since she’s a single mother & she see how much I love and interact with her son . She’s already way ahead of me planning our Future out .
Y'all gotta be on the same page for optimal success in the relationship.

Your not wrong for wanting to pump the breaks and live your life.

You'll be wrong for pump faking and leading yourself and her on when you know this is not what you really want

Right now.

B Bruce Banner

oversimplifying it, but DEAD HER. Best thing you can do is live the life you want to live, and one that isn’t based of love/relationship in your 20’s.. I understand if you had no other aspirations, but you do, so she has to go. Be selfish, and if it’s meant to be, it will be there when the time is right.

best thing I did was escape a toxic relationship at 25 (felt like love at the time) to pursue school and travel for 2 years. Put everything in perspective. At 29, toxic chick became my BM’s, GO FIGURE.

You have options

Her being a single mother, she is aware her options are limited

Don't put out your eggs in one basket. Literally and figuratively.

Don't let her trap you with a baby.

Yall ever deal with two good women @ the same time? If so how'd you choose between the two of them?

The one who I've been dealing with longer is tired of being in a situationship. Told me she wasn't gone wait forever.

Nah Fam - thats a power grab. Don't fall for it!

When she says that, the proper response is something along the lines of...

I had no idea you were "waiting" on me.

The fact that you describe our interactions as such is pretty disappointing - I really value the time we spend together and enjoy your company a great deal.

Though I don't agree with you, I respect you for sharing your feelings with me. I really had no idea that this is how you felt.

--- If you're interested in a monogamous relationship then say something like...

If you'd like to discuss the potential for us to enter into an exclusive and monogamous relationship then I'm open to that conversation whenever you're ready but I have to be honest...describing our current interactions as "waiting" is rather off putting.

Now you have to be ready with an entire list of things that you require in an exclusive relationship...clear communication up front with no shorts taken.

--- If you'd rather not be in a relationship at all then forget that last part and say something along the lines of...

I'm not interested in a monogamous exclusive relationship at this point in my life.

I value you too much to fool you and I value myself too much to live a lie.

My word is my bond and I take my commitments very seriously.

As such, if you'd like to discontinue our interactions then I understand, no hard feelings, but if you change your mind, then give me a call blah blah blah.

Either way - DO NOT fall for a power grab!

Nah Fam - thats a power grab. Don't fall for it!

When she says that, the proper response is something along the lines of...

I had no idea you were "waiting" on me.

The fact that you describe our interactions as such is pretty disappointing - I really value the time we spend together and enjoy your company a great deal.

Though I don't agree with you, I respect you for sharing your feelings with me. I really had no idea that this is how you felt.

--- If you're interested in a monogamous relationship then say something like...

If you'd like to discuss the potential for us to enter into an exclusive and monogamous relationship then I'm open to that conversation whenever you're ready but I have to be honest...describing our current interactions as "waiting" is rather off putting.

Now you have to be ready with an entire list of things that you require in an exclusive relationship...clear communication up front with no shorts taken.

--- If you'd rather not be in a relationship at all then forget that last part and say something along the lines of...

I'm not interested in a monogamous exclusive relationship at this point in my life.

I value you too much to fool you and I value myself too much to live a lie.

My word is my bond and I take my commitments very seriously.

As such, if you'd like to discontinue our interactions then I understand, no hard feelings, but if you change your mind, then give me a call blah blah blah.

Either way - DO NOT fall for a power grab!
calye2da calye2da make sure you say your word is your bond. You gotta say that at least.

Yall ever deal with two good women @ the same time? If so how'd you choose between the two of them?
Whichever one is talking about “waiting”, let her go. In my experience the “waiting” ******** just leads to resentment. Like she’s gonna resent you for making her wait. She’s gonna resent you if whatever she’s “waiting” for isn’t up to her expectations. First argument and you’ll hear “you made me wait for THIS?”. It’s not worth it.

Whichever one is talking about “waiting”, let her go. In my experience the “waiting” bull**** just leads to resentment. Like she’s gonna resent you for making her wait. She’s gonna resent you if whatever she’s “waiting” for isn’t up to her expectations. First argument and you’ll hear “you made me wait for THIS?”. It’s not worth it.

^ FACTS!

How you gonna willingly enter into a hostage situation?

Shorty out here with the flagrant manipulation :rofl:

Wind up carrying her purse through the mall.

Back
Top Bottom