THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Was in a similar situation up until last week. Wound up cutting off the one who was more clingy, sex was subpar and she made less (word to アミーゴ アミーゴ ). She wants to still be friends but eh the friendship ran it’s course imo.

^ FACTS!

How you gonna willingly enter into a hostage situation?

Shorty out here with the flagrant manipulation :rofl:

Wind up carrying her purse through the mall.

Yea don't end up like these guys

9dbef791f7cb81ed5e2100f41b96dfef.jpg

800px_COLOURBOX6744758.jpg

19530972-fed-up-man-carrying-partners-shopping-bags-on-city-street.jpg

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican can you drop the info in here on the natural herbs and supplements that "keep you in the game" for an elongated time period?

I'm on a helluva streak right now and I'm trying to improve the stamina game

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican can you drop the info in here on the natural herbs and supplements that "keep you in the game" for an elongated time period?

I'm on a helluva streak right now and I'm trying to improve the stamina game

I take Ginseng every morning.

Horny Goat Weed Tea occasionally

Beets (Nitric Oxide)

Spinach (Folic Acid)

Milled Flax (Folic Acid)

Zinc + L-Arginine (Libido + Blood Flow )

These are things you can easy integrate into your daily routine.

I said this on here before but once you reach 30 or so, you should just adjust your diet as IF you have a severe case of ED. (Whether you do or don't)

Yea all that ED stuff starts with consumption/activity level.

If you have issues after doing ALL that right, then go see a DR.

But there are plenty of natural "cheat codes" out there.

Deaded all my breezies for the new year. Legit focusing on self and these dollars. It was fun, but dropping lbs and upping my bank accounts going to be more fun. This pandemic/mask/social distancing life going no where for at least another 18-24 months (if all things go right)

plus shh always fall in my lap when I don’t want it or least expect it. I do plan to get to Cuba/Mexico City this year, so I may fall in love with sumthing knowing me.

If she pull her mask down to talk to you, she’ll probably lick the fuzzy wuzzies from between your toes. *shrug*

mascara game be strong these days.

Sometimes I forget the mask just covers the mouth not your eyes or stifles your voice so sometimes I just look dead at them and say "cot damn" like i'm behind a two way mirror or something. Funny thing though is they keep circling my orbit like they want me to say something but **** I can't see your face and you can't see mine.

Deaded all my breezies for the new year. Legit focusing on self and these dollars. It was fun, but dropping lbs and upping my bank accounts going to be more fun. This pandemic/mask/social distancing life going no where for at least another 18-24 months (if all things go right)

plus shh always fall in my lap when I don’t want it or least expect it. I do plan to get to Cuba/Mexico City this year, so I may fall in love with sumthing knowing me.

I am right with you. I was either deaded or I deaded the roster at the beginning of the year.

The honest truth is that females are looking for a protector/provider during these times. I won't fall for that trap. I protect and provide for my got damn self. Meeting wife material is a different case, but ain't no one trying to search for an unicorn.

Back
Top Bottom