THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

a) she's dirty
b) tryna trap you with a baby
c) all of the above

I’m sterile
Neither of us want kids
A crap ton of chicks wallow in the spunk/do obscene things with it.
They all dirty?

And it’s not about her, I don’t want it near me ever :lol: that’s what I was afraid of rolling it it myself.

giphy.gif

Like what?

I used to have this one girl wipe down my sweat with a towel and take the used rubbers.....put them in her handbag. I was legit worried and took my “belongings” with me after that one time. She later told me she would take the sweaty towel and smell it when her husband wasn’t around. Never told me what she did with the rubbers 😬

Like what?

I used to have this one girl wipe down my sweat with a towel and take the used rubbers.....put them in her handbag. I was legit worried and took my “belongings” with me after that one time. She later told me she would take the sweaty towel and smell it when her husband wasn’t around. Never told me what she did with the rubbers 😬
I hope you ended it

Am I the only one who feels a certain way if his homie tosses a chick his way after their done with them because they expressed interest and just never follow up? Doin too much?

Am I the only one who feels a certain way if his homie tosses a chick his way after their done with them because they expressed interest and just never follow up? Doin too much?
wait what.. that ain’t got nothing to do with you fam. dos muchos

Facts

Just like I never kiss a girl after she topped me off. Couldn't be me.
Not even a chick you’re in a relationship with?

That’s strange bruh. Now I’m not swapping spit if I busted in her mouth but if she neck me then hop on top then I’ll definitely still tongue her down. This is only going for chicks I’m messing with heavy/relationship.

Back
Top Bottom