THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Not even a chick you’re in a relationship with?

That’s strange bruh. Now I’m not swapping spit if I busted in her mouth but if she neck me then hop on top then I’ll definitely still tongue her down. This is only going for chicks I’m messing with heavy/relationship.
Some folks just never experienced intense passion with someone they trust before.

Yeah in a way I already know, that's why I had to ask.
when i see the homies do some foul **** i just charge it to the game and kinda distance myself. Some even got disciplined back in the day by the older folks because you leave kids and women alone. it’s different nowadays

Headed to a swinger hotel party with my young freak this weekend who does whatever I tell her to:evil:

Hit a house party last week with one of my other freaks. Party make up 5 couples and 3 single females. At this rate I’m never settling down.:smh:
Them swinger parties be lit!

I might have to slide to one tomorrow and see how much trouble I get into.

when i see the homies do some foul **** i just charge it to the game and kinda distance myself. Some even got disciplined back in the day by the older folks because you leave kids and women alone. it’s different nowadays
Nah I think you misread. My homie was messing with a chick, they stopped for whatever reason, so she asked him about me. I'm like ehh.

Not even a chick you’re in a relationship with?

That’s strange bruh. Now I’m not swapping spit if I busted in her mouth but if she neck me then hop on top then I’ll definitely still tongue her down. This is only going for chicks I’m messing with heavy/relationship.

I don't do that intermediate ish. If I'm getting topped, I want the advanced level.

I like it sloppy when I get topped. I'm talking c.um bubbles and long spit like string cheese. Drool on the floor. Tears coming out the corner of her eyes.

Shorty gotta rinse her mouth or brush her teeth before I kiss that

But yall do you. I ain't mad

Was vibing with a co-worker(well temp co-worker) over the last few days. Decided to ask for the # and got hit with the "follow me on Snapchat" line.

Is this usually a good or bad sign? Most would just give the number out no problem.

Was vibing with a co-worker(well temp co-worker) over the last few days. Decided to ask for the # and got hit with the "follow me on Snapchat" line.

Is this usually a good or bad sign? Most would just give the number out no problem.

it's a test to see how beta you are. Would she tell Brad Pitt to follow her on Instagram? Be cool. Treat her like you always have. "Aight...no problem. Lmk when you're ready and I might accept your number later...if I feel like it". 😏

machete-danny-trejo.gif

Last edited:

show even less interest. If you build it, she will come

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom