To the broken-hearted alpha's (yes, there is such a thing) Girl related.

Originally Posted by Ikaman

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I on the phone with firefox tech support right now..

They dont know why the photos arent showing up either..
           I'm not asking you to rate an ex- GF... just read the paragraph and pretend you graduated pre-k. Thanks.

wait, ALPHA'S get broken hearts????lol..jk..I wouldnt know cause im no ALPHA..

wait, ALPHA'S get broken hearts????lol..jk..I wouldnt know cause im no ALPHA..

Originally Posted by Ikaman

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I on the phone with firefox tech support right now..

They dont know why the photos arent showing up either..
           I'm not asking you to rate an ex- GF... just read the paragraph and pretend you graduated pre-k. Thanks.

Females going to be females period. It is a god damn shame though.
30t6p3b.gif

You can't trip on it, just let it be. Women are different creatures that we will never understand. 

You can't trip on it, just let it be. Women are different creatures that we will never understand. 

Bruh I stopped trying to figure these chicks out a long time ago, you'll learn what they say and their actions rarely match, eventually they'll come around eventually until then do you

Bruh I stopped trying to figure these chicks out a long time ago, you'll learn what they say and their actions rarely match, eventually they'll come around eventually until then do you

Man there's going to be chics all over the place no matter what, and the best way to get over it is to just forget this one and enjoy the company of any female you please. I can understand if you feel like you found a one of a kind chic, but trust me...there's 10 more chics just like this one.

Man there's going to be chics all over the place no matter what, and the best way to get over it is to just forget this one and enjoy the company of any female you please. I can understand if you feel like you found a one of a kind chic, but trust me...there's 10 more chics just like this one.

some funny $%%+ going on in here...i dont see where the OP said he was mad...but any normal heterosexual male is going to fell a certain type of way if he KNOWS he has his $%%+ together and the chick he's trying to get is noticeably too dumb to realize

some funny $%%+ going on in here...i dont see where the OP said he was mad...but any normal heterosexual male is going to fell a certain type of way if he KNOWS he has his $%%+ together and the chick he's trying to get is noticeably too dumb to realize

An alpha would have shrugged it off.

This isn't a matter of being a beta or an alpha... this is a matter of you knowing what you have going on, and females not recognizing it.

My guess is you are 18-23.... definitely younger than 24.

My other guess is that all of these aforementioned females are the same age as you.

Girls under 24 don't care about what you have going on in your life. Seriously. Guys who do well with girls, at this age, are guys who usually have no life, no career and no ambition. ESPECIALLY no swag.

Keep doing you and as they get older they will grow up.

This isn't a matter of being a beta or an alpha... this is a matter of you knowing what you have going on, and females not recognizing it.

My other guess is that all of these aforementioned females are the same age as you.

Girls under 24 don't care about what you have going on in your life. Seriously. Guys who do well with girls, at this age, are guys who usually have no life, no career and no ambition. ESPECIALLY no swag.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Id beg to differ, all these guys got goin for them is some sort of perceived swag, see arrogance. Just be cocky if youre a youngbuck and @%%+% will come flowing to you, after a certain age though (24 or whatever) you do need to get your $#%% together, cuz thats when the *!*! start to look for a man with a certain shine in his aspirations and accomplishments because they realize they need a man thatll take care of em as they grow old and ugly

Id beg to differ, all these guys got goin for them is some sort of perceived swag, see arrogance. Just be cocky if youre a youngbuck and @%%+% will come flowing to you, after a certain age though (24 or whatever) you do need to get your $#%% together, cuz thats when the *!*! start to look for a man with a certain shine in his aspirations and accomplishments because they realize they need a man thatll take care of em as they grow old and ugly

YESSS!!! Almost every girl my age does this. I noticed the older ones care about what you're doing with your life. 

YESSS!!! Almost every girl my age does this. I noticed the older ones care about what you're doing with your life. 

On to the next one.. you'll know when you find that girl bruh.. but yeah, you definitely sound a little, though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom