To the broken-hearted alpha's (yes, there is such a thing) Girl related.

Essentially you are taking the situation personally and NOTHING about relationships is personal. Every experience you have is not by accident. You are at crossroads wherein either you become a jaded "women ain't +$%@" type of dude or you take the jewels that have been dropped on you and move on. Your self worth should never depend upon how people treat you because everyone's perception of you isn't your own self image. Men and women depend too highly upon the opposite sex for validation and that's a dangerous game. Everyone is in their own place in life and those desires and perspectives in which we make decisions changes depending where we are in life. These women care about what you are doing with your life at a certain point, but after that the little intagibles come into place whether it be "your too safe" or "he doesn't make me laugh enough" or "she doesn't have enough presence" "he always stares at other women" and that's not even mentioning all of the soul searching and internal conflict most people have in their lives. My point, life is incredibly complex and there are millions of intricate details we let fly under the radar because our egos are constantly telling us "why? why me? "I'm a good person!!!" but in reality it isn't even that deep. Life is doing what life is meant to do, teaching you.

Essentially you are taking the situation personally and NOTHING about relationships is personal. Every experience you have is not by accident. You are at crossroads wherein either you become a jaded "women ain't +$%@" type of dude or you take the jewels that have been dropped on you and move on. Your self worth should never depend upon how people treat you because everyone's perception of you isn't your own self image. Men and women depend too highly upon the opposite sex for validation and that's a dangerous game. Everyone is in their own place in life and those desires and perspectives in which we make decisions changes depending where we are in life. These women care about what you are doing with your life at a certain point, but after that the little intagibles come into place whether it be "your too safe" or "he doesn't make me laugh enough" or "she doesn't have enough presence" "he always stares at other women" and that's not even mentioning all of the soul searching and internal conflict most people have in their lives. My point, life is incredibly complex and there are millions of intricate details we let fly under the radar because our egos are constantly telling us "why? why me? "I'm a good person!!!" but in reality it isn't even that deep. Life is doing what life is meant to do, teaching you.

Originally Posted by Ikaman

I know my worth, trust me honey
icwhutudidtherep1.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

eek.gif

quoting for WISEPHAROAH sighting

spot for sale, PM for prices

eek.gif

quoting for WISEPHAROAH sighting

spot for sale, PM for prices

What alot of dudes don't get is alot of girls feel some sort of self-validation by humiliating men in some form...by testing or challenging you, they gain an upperhand and you lose points as a dominant man. When it has reached that point, it means you already lost some of your grip on her...but only some.

Don't let a woman's silly self-esteem games enter your head.

What alot of dudes don't get is alot of girls feel some sort of self-validation by humiliating men in some form...by testing or challenging you, they gain an upperhand and you lose points as a dominant man. When it has reached that point, it means you already lost some of your grip on her...but only some.

Don't let a woman's silly self-esteem games enter your head.

Words of Wisdom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Words of Wisdom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by raptors29

brettTHEjett wrote:
YESSS!!! Almost every girl my age does this. I noticed the older ones care about what you're doing with your life. 

I spend a great amount of time bettering my image, personality, education, career, finances, overall happiness, communication, ETC.... things I could only assume a female would find attractive.
laugh.gif
who knows.. maybe they are intimidated by it. All I do know is my friends who do not spend ANY effort on these things (%$%%%$@ losers) are approached by females consistently. Good looking girls are always in relationships with losers.

Interesting, if anything.

Bro how do you throw your "friends" under the bus like that? 

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by raptors29

brettTHEjett wrote:
YESSS!!! Almost every girl my age does this. I noticed the older ones care about what you're doing with your life. 

I spend a great amount of time bettering my image, personality, education, career, finances, overall happiness, communication, ETC.... things I could only assume a female would find attractive.
laugh.gif
who knows.. maybe they are intimidated by it. All I do know is my friends who do not spend ANY effort on these things (%$%%%$@ losers) are approached by females consistently. Good looking girls are always in relationships with losers.

Interesting, if anything.

Bro how do you throw your "friends" under the bus like that? 

I agree with 99% of that but how can you say nothing about relationships is personal? I'd say a good amount of it is personal.

I agree with 99% of that but how can you say nothing about relationships is personal? I'd say a good amount of it is personal.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

just wait until she's 25, fat & has 3 kids. Then she'll realize she dun goof'd & will gain 10 more pounds due to depression while you'll still have $$$ & be living good.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

just wait until she's 25, fat & has 3 kids. Then she'll realize she dun goof'd & will gain 10 more pounds due to depression while you'll still have $$$ & be living good.

True I would say these experiences we share and make with each other are all personal....BUT if your trying to keep your guard up when entering things of this nature then you would probably come out fine if it all had to end because it truly wasn't personal because you erected a barrier between you and another person....BUT this is not how you should live life imho. While things could possibly end horribly, if you went into each relationship with your true self and not holding things back then I would tend to think you would be able to find the girl(s) you were really meant to be with.

OP I def. can relate to what you wrote but I look at these things as experiences even if they turn out bad. As long as you still have atleast one person that loves you unconditionally in this world and you return that same love then you can count yourself lucky.

Alot of people I consider friends and family consider me crazy because i'm not jumping on every chick that shows interest in me. Right now i'm just happy just chillin, doing my own thing, and not complicating my situation more than it needs to be. The downside is that I could be getting bunz and dome right now but then I gotta deal with the drama that comes with that and I'm not the hit it and quit it type of guy so my path is much different than 99% of this board. But I find solace in my practice because I know sooner or later i'm gonna have to hit the streets hard and deal with girls and their b.s. again so i'd rather take my little vacation and experience this life solo before I end up in something that looked good from a far but as things developed, found out it was bunk all along.

Like ksteezy said count yourself lucky that you didn't wife this girl and you stopped wasting your time with her. Our existence and what we do with the little time we have left on this planet is the most valuable thing we have...spend it the way you want to spend it...and on your terms. When you find the right girl you'll know...until then don't waste your existence on a girl you have any doubt about...don't settle.

I say this all male NT'ers...when you find the right one and you don't think twice about making a comprimise on your part because of how much love you have for her then you know you found something special. When she reciprocates that same nature towards you and doesn't b.s. about the small stuff and respects your place in this world as a man...better think about keeping that.

If you ask me all this alpha male beta male garbage is really just nonsense. There's no labels for what a real man is...those are just for boys that have some/ want some kind of power in this world.

True I would say these experiences we share and make with each other are all personal....BUT if your trying to keep your guard up when entering things of this nature then you would probably come out fine if it all had to end because it truly wasn't personal because you erected a barrier between you and another person....BUT this is not how you should live life imho. While things could possibly end horribly, if you went into each relationship with your true self and not holding things back then I would tend to think you would be able to find the girl(s) you were really meant to be with.

OP I def. can relate to what you wrote but I look at these things as experiences even if they turn out bad. As long as you still have atleast one person that loves you unconditionally in this world and you return that same love then you can count yourself lucky.

Alot of people I consider friends and family consider me crazy because i'm not jumping on every chick that shows interest in me. Right now i'm just happy just chillin, doing my own thing, and not complicating my situation more than it needs to be. The downside is that I could be getting bunz and dome right now but then I gotta deal with the drama that comes with that and I'm not the hit it and quit it type of guy so my path is much different than 99% of this board. But I find solace in my practice because I know sooner or later i'm gonna have to hit the streets hard and deal with girls and their b.s. again so i'd rather take my little vacation and experience this life solo before I end up in something that looked good from a far but as things developed, found out it was bunk all along.

Like ksteezy said count yourself lucky that you didn't wife this girl and you stopped wasting your time with her. Our existence and what we do with the little time we have left on this planet is the most valuable thing we have...spend it the way you want to spend it...and on your terms. When you find the right girl you'll know...until then don't waste your existence on a girl you have any doubt about...don't settle.

I say this all male NT'ers...when you find the right one and you don't think twice about making a comprimise on your part because of how much love you have for her then you know you found something special. When she reciprocates that same nature towards you and doesn't b.s. about the small stuff and respects your place in this world as a man...better think about keeping that.

If you ask me all this alpha male beta male garbage is really just nonsense. There's no labels for what a real man is...those are just for boys that have some/ want some kind of power in this world.

Back
Top Bottom