To the broken-hearted alpha's (yes, there is such a thing) Girl related.

On to the next one.. you'll know when you find that girl bruh.. but yeah, you definitely sound a little, though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

brettTHEjett wrote:
YESSS!!! Almost every girl my age does this. I noticed the older ones care about what you're doing with your life. 

I spend a great amount of time bettering my image, personality, education, career, finances, overall happiness, communication, ETC.... things I could only assume a female would find attractive.
laugh.gif
who knows.. maybe they are intimidated by it. All I do know is my friends who do not spend ANY effort on these things (%$%%%$@ losers) are approached by females consistently. Good looking girls are always in relationships with losers.

Interesting, if anything.

brettTHEjett wrote:
YESSS!!! Almost every girl my age does this. I noticed the older ones care about what you're doing with your life. 

I spend a great amount of time bettering my image, personality, education, career, finances, overall happiness, communication, ETC.... things I could only assume a female would find attractive.
laugh.gif
who knows.. maybe they are intimidated by it. All I do know is my friends who do not spend ANY effort on these things (%$%%%$@ losers) are approached by females consistently. Good looking girls are always in relationships with losers.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Yeah you mad
laugh.gif
I've NEVER seen an alpha male host a "pity party" until now. Did this +#+%@@ just say "First off, IDK who she thinks she is!"...
laugh.gif
.. apparently she thinks she got dude open. And I think she's right
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Yeah you mad
laugh.gif
I've NEVER seen an alpha male host a "pity party" until now. Did this +#+%@@ just say "First off, IDK who she thinks she is!"...
laugh.gif
.. apparently she thinks she got dude open. And I think she's right
grin.gif

Alphas don't use tha word honey in context to a fellow alpha but I feel where you comin from brotha

Alphas don't use tha word honey in context to a fellow alpha but I feel where you comin from brotha

In order for A LOT(not all) of women to realize that she has had a good man, she HAS to be treated like #%^$.

Most women ALWAYS think the grass is greener on the other side, and they will ALWAYS find out.

In order for A LOT(not all) of women to realize that she has had a good man, she HAS to be treated like #%^$.

Most women ALWAYS think the grass is greener on the other side, and they will ALWAYS find out.

I've been there before, date some chick who complained about her ex's drug dealing ways and how he didn't respect her and was never home, we kicked it off and I decided to show her something different, cooked her a nice dinner, didn't make a move to sleep with her on the first week we dated, then I come to find out she told er girls I was soft...I wasn't even mad, just laughed at how stupid this chick was an kept it moving, needless to say I'm GLAD that didnt go anywhere...

In other words you should be glad this chick showed her true colors from the get, if you know your worth this shouldn't bother you...HER LOSS.

I've been there before, date some chick who complained about her ex's drug dealing ways and how he didn't respect her and was never home, we kicked it off and I decided to show her something different, cooked her a nice dinner, didn't make a move to sleep with her on the first week we dated, then I come to find out she told er girls I was soft...I wasn't even mad, just laughed at how stupid this chick was an kept it moving, needless to say I'm GLAD that didnt go anywhere...

In other words you should be glad this chick showed her true colors from the get, if you know your worth this shouldn't bother you...HER LOSS.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

brettTHEjett wrote:

laugh.gif

If you're a dude with a wack chick, then you're a wack dude.
If you're a chick with a wack dude, then you're a wack chick.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

brettTHEjett wrote:

laugh.gif

If you're a dude with a wack chick, then you're a wack dude.
If you're a chick with a wack dude, then you're a wack chick.

That's just the way it is. Too many females don't know what they want and act so in such a contradictorily manner you'd swear they were screwing around for fun. Don't buy that "I just want a nice guy" BS. Whenever I hear that and see the chick in a relationship where she's getting trashed on by her dude, I just laugh and see a rat who throws out an excuse even though she likes to be controlled.

You're doing the right thing, the right females will come in time

That's just the way it is. Too many females don't know what they want and act so in such a contradictorily manner you'd swear they were screwing around for fun. Don't buy that "I just want a nice guy" BS. Whenever I hear that and see the chick in a relationship where she's getting trashed on by her dude, I just laugh and see a rat who throws out an excuse even though she likes to be controlled.

You're doing the right thing, the right females will come in time

try this one. i was with a girl who was so immature, she had career goals and was smart, but she was just so spoiled and immature it was disgusting.

fast foward...left that one a while ago, move on to meet a new girl who is actually younger, but smarter, much more mature, friendly, nice, well rounded, etc. and what ends up happening in the end? she to school and career driven as she says and its not fair to me cause she never has anytime to be committed to a relationship...now i smell #!$%+#+! but whatever...

now i expect that out of someone who is immature, but was not expecting this out of this new girl. +!%* had me confused, but im starting to realize it's her loss ya know.

my best friend told me something along time. he told me all girls need to get the !$+++ out of their system before they actually realize they need a good dude in  life. NT do you agree that all girls go through there immature crazy phase and after they go through it they realize they are the ones who *#!%*# up 99% of the time?

try this one. i was with a girl who was so immature, she had career goals and was smart, but she was just so spoiled and immature it was disgusting.

fast foward...left that one a while ago, move on to meet a new girl who is actually younger, but smarter, much more mature, friendly, nice, well rounded, etc. and what ends up happening in the end? she to school and career driven as she says and its not fair to me cause she never has anytime to be committed to a relationship...now i smell #!$%+#+! but whatever...

now i expect that out of someone who is immature, but was not expecting this out of this new girl. +!%* had me confused, but im starting to realize it's her loss ya know.

my best friend told me something along time. he told me all girls need to get the !$+++ out of their system before they actually realize they need a good dude in  life. NT do you agree that all girls go through there immature crazy phase and after they go through it they realize they are the ones who *#!%*# up 99% of the time?

Originally Posted by PoloLax

NT do you agree that all girls go through there immature crazy phase and after they go through it they realize they are the ones who *#!%*# up 99% of the time?

The last part is rare... it's why I tolerate my girls immaturity and bratty @+% ways, though. She'll learn. I'm patient. Just don't bank on ALL women being that way... my last one damn near shattered me. I'm still waiting for her to grow up, sadly..

Originally Posted by PoloLax

NT do you agree that all girls go through there immature crazy phase and after they go through it they realize they are the ones who *#!%*# up 99% of the time?

The last part is rare... it's why I tolerate my girls immaturity and bratty @+% ways, though. She'll learn. I'm patient. Just don't bank on ALL women being that way... my last one damn near shattered me. I'm still waiting for her to grow up, sadly..

Back
Top Bottom