To those that oppose Gay Marriage, WHY?

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

because marriage should only be between a man and a woman.
yes TBONE but why? Please explain that premise: marriage should only be between a man and a woman.

i am pretty sure it comes down to these options for you:

1. religion
2. its gross

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

because marriage is sacred and should only be between a man and a woman.
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's so sacred that 50% of people divorce
grin.gif

I like you dawg.... I like you too mane... Let's get married... THAT *%!* IS GROSS, SON!!!

nah, but seriously, the arguments against gay marriage, other than the religious aspect, are weak.

and when taking religion into consideration, if somebody could quote me a verse in the Bible where it says that homosexuality is a sin, I would reallyappreciate it.

I like women, btw.

Anyone who follows a Holy doctrine, such as the Bible, Qur'an, and Torah I can seewhere there is an issue supporting gay marriages which make it an immense problem. From our perspective God tells us it is not ok for man and man & womenand women to have sexual relations.

Those of you, who do support gay marriages, think about the consequences of it. You aresupporting male on male sexual intercourse. When you have children would you really want your son to engage in this type of activity with anothermale?

Don't just assume that all religious people are against gay marriage.

I'm pretty religious and I support gay marriage. I think it's wrong not to let these people marry.

Marriage is a government contract. In this situation, religion should have nothing to do with it.

At the same time, I don't think homosexuality is natural, based on the fact that homosexuals can't reproduce.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

I like you dawg.... I like you too mane... Let's get married... THAT @+%* IS GROSS, SON!!!

nah, but seriously, the arguments against gay marriage, other than the religious aspect, are weak.

and when taking religion into consideration, if somebody could quote me a verse in the Bible where it says that homosexuality is a sin, I would really appreciate it.

I like women, btw.

Theres, I think, one verse in the bible that plainly says that homosexuality is wrong.

And later on in that chapter, it goes on to say that the same punishment goes for those who eat seafood.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HangTight

Those of you, who do support gay marriages, think about the consequences of it. You are supporting male on male sexual intercourse. When you have children would you really want your son to engage in this type of activity with another male?
What are you talking about? You're born homosexual, its not a choice.......

So, if I had a heterosexual son or daughter I doubt they would have relations with their own gender.
And if I had a homosexual child, I would support them, not shun them from my life. But of course this is my opinion.
I can't change how people think.

I like you dawg.... I like you too mane... Let's get married... THAT *%!* IS GROSS, SON!!!

and when taking religion into consideration, if somebody could quote me a verse in the Bible where it says that homosexuality is a sin, I would really appreciate it.

I like women, btw.
So what if its gross to you? don't look at them, don't worry about them, cause i gurantee they not worried about you.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Those of you, who do support gay marriages, think about the consequences of it. You are supporting male on male sexual intercourse. When you have children would you really want your son to engage in this type of activity with another male?

So, if I had a heterosexual son or daughter I doubt they would have relations with their own gender.
And if I had a homosexual child, I would support them, not shun them from my life. But of course this is my opinion.

You cannot just say people are born homosexual. There are no real scientifically provenfacts, just theories which are speculations.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I'm voting YES on 8. I have no problems with gay people ( I have a couple of gay friends) But that's just what I believe, so that's how I'm voting.
How dare you support gay people and treat them as normal people, this is Niketalk!

Personally I am no on 8, but this is what my friends said about it. I said vote no on 8, he said dont be ignorant, i said im not ignorant twords the subjuct,and he said this..

and I quote

"i'm not assuming your ignorance on the proposition itself, i'm sure you're very aware of what it is.

your view, however, is what is ignorant.

again, i base my views on historical example and evidence.

every civilization in earth's history that has accepted homosexuality as a whole has ultimately collapsed and deteriorated from all existence. when valuesand tradition are overrun by progressive movements, the country loses its foundations, and turns into chaos, thus destroying the civilization from the insideout.

rome, greece, early italy, holland, and now france is a prime example of a current day country that is falling apart due to progressive movements."

yeah so...discuss

Originally Posted by Gregory House

You cannot just say people are born homosexual. There are no real scientifically proven facts, just theories which are speculations.

Actually, it has been scientifically proven that the physical brain structure of a homosexual individual differs from one who would be deemed"straight". Look it up. So technicly, yes, humans can and are being born homosexual.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Personally I am no on 8, but this is what my friends said about it. I said vote no on 8, he said dont be ignorant, i said im not ignorant twords the subjuct, and he said this..

and I quote

"i'm not assuming your ignorance on the proposition itself, i'm sure you're very aware of what it is.

every civilization in earth's history that has accepted homosexuality as a whole has ultimately collapsed and deteriorated from all existence. when values and tradition are overrun by progressive movements, the country loses its foundations, and turns into chaos, thus destroying the civilization from the inside out.

rome, greece, early italy, holland, and now france is a prime example of a current day country that is falling apart due to progressive movements."

yeah so...discuss

couldn't just say towards?

I feel that gay marriage is not the right thing to do. Gay relationships should also be illegal. Their should be no feminine males or no masculine females.People should be able to find someone of the other sex to love. So it is not morally right. It is disrespectful to god and your parents. I also think it is abad way to end a generation of your family.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Personally I am no on 8, but this is what my friends said about it. I said vote no on 8, he said dont be ignorant, i said im not ignorant twords the subjuct, and he said this..

and I quote

every civilization in earth's history that has accepted homosexuality as a whole has ultimately collapsed and deteriorated from all existence. when values and tradition are overrun by progressive movements, the country loses its foundations, and turns into chaos, thus destroying the civilization from the inside out.

yeah so...discuss

Well look back into history. Most all men were raised for warfare. Let's take theMacedonian Army for example, from the day of birth these guys were raised and trained to fight for their lands. Their environment put them in a situation to besurrounded by men almost 20 hours per day. They were trained to love one another because they would die together at the end, and that the man next to them isall they really had in their life. That's why homosexuality was so big and accepted back then. Don't get me wrong these guys also had wives but theyalso had males as lovers.

Originally Posted by HP31308

I feel that gay marriage is not the right thing to do. Gay relationships should also be illegal. Their should be no feminine males or no masculine females. People should be able to find someone of the other sex to love. So it is not morally right. It is disrespectful to god and your parents. I also think it is a bad way to end a generation of your family.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HP31308

I feel that gay marriage is not the right thing to do. Gay relationships should also be illegal. Their should be no feminine males or no masculine females. People should be able to find someone of the other sex to love. So it is not morally right. It is disrespectful to god and your parents. I also think it is a bad way to end a generation of your family.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Son sound like a pilgrim, like with the most basic of thoughts.

Originally Posted by Spraize

Im not gonna even get into that cus My boy got banned for that
Judging by your avatar and what you posted, You are either a friend of ninjahood or ninjahood himself

NO ON PROP 8!

who gives a @#$+ what they do let them have the same benefits we can have...who says it holy anyway? you? well guess what, some people have different beliefsand if you feel it's not holy then don't do it why do you care if they "aren't holy?"

I think people will just always find a way to seperate themselves from another group and to look down on a group of ppl. It wouldn't matter what it was.

I like women, btw.

Leviticus 18 God tells of many sinful sexual acts but in Lev. 18:22 it says "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that isdetestable."

Back
Top Bottom