Tony Parker now has his own shoe: Zoom Flight Club

I got a Black/purple pair I got just to wear an I only wore them once because I got the Barkley's in the same colorway like a week later an been wearingthose instead, but they are VERY comfortable zipped an un-zipped, Im about to put them on the indoor court for the rest of the summer.

The New Blk/red/silver colorway will be copped this weekend.

anybody know if these will hit NikeID???? If so this will be the best ID in history
smile.gif

^thats a good question.... is there anybody out there wit PS skills that can make a some interesting CWs?

blk/gry/red pairs can be found at Nordstrom Rack for $55. Picked up a pair. Can't wait to ball in 'em.

I haven't balled in them yet but from the small period that I've worn them, no. The reason I say it's not as comfortable is because the zippergives an awkward feeling (I'm sure the feeling will subside with repeated use). The zoom in the heel is very responsive though. The turbines seem to be ina class of it's own since the inner feels like it's made of one piece and the overall shape + design of the shoe allowed for amazing court feel. Theflight clubs are still a good pickup though.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

These will be hitting the outlets soon. They are collecting dust at the stores that have stock of these. I'm going to wait to get the Tony Parker's POP when they are on sale.

co-sign....mayo's.....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

How do these fit? True to size?
I seen a pair at Nordstrom Rack but unfortunately it wasn't my size so I didn't bother trying them on.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

blk/gry/red pairs can be found at Nordstrom Rack for $55. Picked up a pair. Can't wait to ball in 'em.

Where u at? Cuz not all Nordstrom Racks are the same... some are better than others...

Originally Posted by big1236

Where u at? Cuz not all Nordstrom Racks are the same... some are better than others...
you can say that again, the one near me doesnt have half the heat some are listing from their NR....unless someone pulled a fast one and scoopedthem up before i even see them haha
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by big1236

you can say that again, the one near me doesnt have half the heat some are listing from their NR....unless someone pulled a fast one and scooped them up before i even see them haha
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I got mine from the one in downtown Chicago. They even had wht/blk/purple Lebron 6s for $50 which I passed up on...SMH @ me.

Back
Top Bottom