Top Five Regrets of the Dying

It's funny. We're always taught to work as hard and make sacrifices yet we regret it when we're older. Finding balance is so hard.

Thats y ppl dont listen to our parents anymore. Most of that stuff they regret, our parents are still tryna get us to do!

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by BANG

wait I thought there was a heaven?.......................
Joke's on you.
1282939758564.gif

i think about this often so i try to be happy everyday that i'm alive

good post though OP

I wished I hadn't read this right after fapping. I am going to curl up in the fetal position and get my sad on.

even though this post was bumped, it's a good bump lol...nice reminder about living life 8)

Last edited:
I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

I wish I hadn't worked so hard.

I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.

I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

I wish that I had let myself be happier.
hahaha

I don't care what others think of me and how I live my life, I live my life according to what I want; and I have always been true to myself. 

I agree less with working hard and more with working so much. 

I agree with being able to express all my feelings, but some are negative. And would probably end up in bad circumstances.

I stay in touch with the friends that are true to me. I can care less about the others that have done me wrong; they care too much about what their peers and society expects from them. 

I do whatever I want. And that makes me happy. 

The only thing I regret so far in my life is letting my mom force me to take these damn pills with all those side effects.

Last edited:
When I near death, I'll whisper to my nurse, "I have no regrets...I'll be with King Kai soon, training with his pet monkey, Bubbles. You must find the 7 Dragonballs and wish me back. Start with the 5 Star ball by digging up the grave of Cash Money' Baby...AVENGE ME!!!".

Yup, that's how I'll do it.

Back
Top Bottom