Top Five Regrets of the Dying

I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
I wish I hadn't worked so hard.
I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
I wish that I had let myself be happier.

1317690192001.jpg

Dude, you don't even know how sad this pic just made me right now.
ohwell.gif

the only regret that i have is not being able to get into a sport, and have a chance at playing it professionally.

It's funny. We're always taught to work as hard and make sacrifices yet we regret it when we're older. Finding balance is so hard.
Work-life balance is so underrated.  

4 days a week and more time for family/ relaxation > 55 hour weeks with aspirations of climbing the corporate ladder.

Through all the BS and newbies and ignorant threads, NT General still comes through with true gems from time to time. Good post OP :smokin

Last edited:
Thanks op and thanks to whoever bumped it. I will learn from this and express my emotions more often.

I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

I wish I hadn't worked so hard.

I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.

I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

I wish that I had let myself be happier.

all of these apply to me unfortunately :frown:

damn good read. life is too short man. if i died today, there would be so many things i would regret.

definitely would, feelsbatman

Come on folks, who is going to tell a damn nurse that they wish they would have gotten more vagina?

That falls under 1, , and 5. :nerd:

Everyone posting in this thread is still going to waste an incredible amount of their lives on the internet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom