Topic

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

funny, i'm in the exact situation this week.  Had to do a double take and made sure it wasn't me who made the post 
laugh.gif

Anyway, my "other" ex (who is like a best friend now) adviced me, just be the guy who the girl fell in love with.  Meaning, act like the cool, relaxed, guy that she knows...during the time before you guys hooked up (hope that made sense).    No heavy stuff (i miss you, i love you, etc, none of that...)   You can talk about good memories,  stuff you did together, places you went together.  In my case, i talked about how I used to cook for her, and she'd help me out by chopping garlic.  stuff like that.  Do more coffee dates, and let the tension build up for a couple of weeks.  If you have a close female friend, you should ask her from her point of view.  Ever since my other ex has been advising me...  i'm getting good communication from the girl who i want to get back.  

sounds like a cheesy chick flick movie... I would watch tho
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

staring katherine heigl - ex that gives you communication
eva mendez the ex that you have a set date with
dont care who the guy is to play you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

funny, i'm in the exact situation this week.  Had to do a double take and made sure it wasn't me who made the post 
laugh.gif

Anyway, my "other" ex (who is like a best friend now) adviced me, just be the guy who the girl fell in love with.  Meaning, act like the cool, relaxed, guy that she knows...during the time before you guys hooked up (hope that made sense).    No heavy stuff (i miss you, i love you, etc, none of that...)   You can talk about good memories,  stuff you did together, places you went together.  In my case, i talked about how I used to cook for her, and she'd help me out by chopping garlic.  stuff like that.  Do more coffee dates, and let the tension build up for a couple of weeks.  If you have a close female friend, you should ask her from her point of view.  Ever since my other ex has been advising me...  i'm getting good communication from the girl who i want to get back.  

sounds like a cheesy chick flick movie... I would watch tho
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

staring katherine heigl - ex that gives you communication
eva mendez the ex that you have a set date with
dont care who the guy is to play you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

1. Don't go with expectations. They'll only leave you with disappointment.

2. Treat her just like any other girl. All that lovey-dovey crap won't help you, and it'll probably make you come off as desperate to get back with her. She probably knows that anyways, but you playing the part will only make it easier for her to blow you off in the future.

3. Be confident. You've grown tremendously without her, and you really don't need her in your life anymore than you did for the last couple years. Don't make her feel bad, but let her know that you're doing well for yourself.

4. Pay. It's just coffee, and judging from your short description it's doubtful that she asked you out, so she's just there for the free coffee. Appease her.

Edit: Don't go ahead and ask her out to the museum if it goes well (unless you end up smashing or something.) After you guys go your separate ways, wait 'till the next day or so and tell her that you really enjoyed it and that you'd be down to do it again sometime. If she bites, meet somewhere public and not too couple-y (if that makes sense.)

Good luck bruh. I know what it's like when one gets away.

Yeah.

2. Treat her just like any other girl. All that lovey-dovey crap won't help you, and it'll probably make you come off as desperate to get back with her. She probably knows that anyways, but you playing the part will only make it easier for her to blow you off in the future.

3. Be confident. You've grown tremendously without her, and you really don't need her in your life anymore than you did for the last couple years. Don't make her feel bad, but let her know that you're doing well for yourself.

4. Pay. It's just coffee, and judging from your short description it's doubtful that she asked you out, so she's just there for the free coffee. Appease her.

Edit: Don't go ahead and ask her out to the museum if it goes well (unless you end up smashing or something.) After you guys go your separate ways, wait 'till the next day or so and tell her that you really enjoyed it and that you'd be down to do it again sometime. If she bites, meet somewhere public and not too couple-y (if that makes sense.)

Yeah.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Yeah.
*takes notes

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Yeah.
*takes notes

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by hymen man

expectations-vs-reality-700x305.jpg

Immediately what popped in my head when I read that first sentence.
Yup.

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Immediately what popped in my head when I read that first sentence.
Yup.

laugh.gif
son sounding all sad talking about here's your pics to wack it to..commmon now

laugh.gif
son sounding all sad talking about here's your pics to wack it to..commmon now

Like dude said, NO EXPECTATIONS. Don't let your feelings lead you on. Just play it by ear. You two SHOULD have enough respect and openness to not be on games. If she is, RUN. You can't get them back once they decide it's about "getting even" instead of "getting past the hurt".

Like dude said, NO EXPECTATIONS. Don't let your feelings lead you on. Just play it by ear. You two SHOULD have enough respect and openness to not be on games. If she is, RUN. You can't get them back once they decide it's about "getting even" instead of "getting past the hurt".

Listen OP. Truth spoken!

Listen OP. Truth spoken!

Like dude earlier said, act the same way you did back in the day. Make her remember why she fell in love with you even if you are not the same person. You trying to get them buns
laugh.gif
. Don't bring up any old **% that might cause a confrontation and you good.

Like dude earlier said, act the same way you did back in the day. Make her remember why she fell in love with you even if you are not the same person. You trying to get them buns
laugh.gif
. Don't bring up any old **% that might cause a confrontation and you good.

Daaamn.. My dawg really be spittin that science. She's a really cute girl too. She looks perfect.

Back
Top Bottom