Trading My Car In

Bruh I got GAP and a base model Durango I still owe more than MSRP on because I'm technically still paying on the Kia. Where can I find a homeless dude to almost wreck with and admit it and help me get paid?

Bruh I got GAP and a base model Durango I still owe more than MSRP on because I'm technically still paying on the Kia. Where can I find a homeless dude to almost wreck with and admit it and help me get paid?
:rofl:
that legit could be come up
for a bum
find one on the street and run it by him
tell him u will cash him out 5 bills
right then and there

Leave the windows open with keys insight and let nature will take its course

I mean in my home city certain parts of town have a tendency to flood when it rains, particularly the mall parking lot, people would drive their cars into it and make a claim

So we have Nationwide, they were 100% cool about not placing the blame on us for the total loss. It was called a "no fault" accident because my wife made a "evasive maneuver to avoid hitting a reckless pedestrian". I'm glad we don't have some shady company that fought me on everything. From what I was getting from the agent, low-down people are doing this more frequently and they were glad we didn't end up hitting him and causing them some serious $$$.

:rofl:
that legit could be come up
for a bum
find one on the street and run it by him
tell him u will cash him out 5 bills
right then and there
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom