***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

Originally Posted by KL9

This may be a bit random, but was it just me or did that robot chick have a weird tan?
nerd.gif
spray on tan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

It was good. Nothing amazing though and def not as good as the first one.
A lot of complaints.

-Too much action
-Too much CGI
-Numerous corny scenes
-The screenplay was pretty damn bad

One things for sure, Meagan Fox is drop dead gorgeous. My goodness.
Go watch Tuesdays with Morrie then.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

^ cuz u have to earn it. this way, it keeps bad guys from usin it.

if it already came as dusty, then the potential good guys/worthy users wouldnt even notice it
This part made no sense to me because why would the Primes sacrifice their own lives to protect it from the Fallen if it would have disintegrated in his hands, not including the machine needed it to destroy the sun....

Angel

Fallen was a Prime, I'm pretty sure he has/had the power to use the Matrix.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I don't get why they even made the matrix disintegrate if it was to repair itself mysteriously somehow near the ending...to me that was pointless
indifferent.gif
In the original movie, when Optimus Prime died he gave Ultra Magnus the matrix. This was because he was not "worthy" to unlock it. Essentially, he had not earned the right to use, just as the Primes in the movie said the "matrix is earned". Even Galvatron failed to use the Matrix's powers. Eventually in the Original animated movie, Hot Rod earns the right to use the Matrix and becomes Rodimus Prime.

btw, one of my favorite parts of the movie was Megatron transforming into his gun mode. I loved it..oh, and the OG soundwave voice too.

Angel
He transformed into his gun? What part of the movie was this?

Just saw it.

Excessive cursing--seemed like the dialog was written by some high school freshmen.

"Dramatic" scenes and one-liners were unbelievably corny.

The funniest part is that the new Corvette sliced up the Audi in the very beginning. GM did their thing. The cars all looked impressive.

The scene outside of guy's house where he and Fox are talking after the house got shot up by the Camaro was nauseating. The camera circled them about 20times in a minute.

The animation was incredible, though.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

btw, one of my favorite parts of the movie was Megatron transforming into his gun mode. I loved it..oh, and the OG soundwave voice too.

Angel
I could have sworn he did that when they were fighting in India...towards the end of the movie...Or maybe i just dreamt it

Angel

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Angel
I could have sworn he did that when they were fighting in India...towards the end of the movie...Or maybe i just dreamt it

Angel

You maybe dreaming it because the final fight scene was in Egypt, not India.
And I believe he transformed into his spaceship form to escape.
I did notice he transformed into a tank at one point though, maybe that is where you saw him as a gun?

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by KL9

This may be a bit random, but was it just me or did that robot chick have a weird tan?
nerd.gif
spray on tan
laugh.gif

she was still
pimp.gif
though
she was
pimp.gif

but now the only image i have of year is choking shia with a five foot metal tongue
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

You maybe dreaming it because the final fight scene was in Egypt, not India.
And I believe he transformed into his spaceship form to escape.
I did notice he transformed into a tank at one point though, maybe that is where you saw him as a gun?
I think that's probably what i saw. I need to see this movie again....I know he transformed and left with Starscream.

Angel

While we're somewhat on the topic, and I hadn't really seen it talked about, what do people think of Megatron being a "triple changer"?

For me, it raised the thought of why would other Transformers not be able to be triple changers?

I also wasn't fond of the new look Megatron; him being able to transform into a tank made his legs look too strange.

It wasn't in the end though. I remember seeing him turn into a tank, which you can only see from behind, when they escaped after killing Optimus and theAutobots arrived late as back up and rescued Sam.
Here's the concept for the Megatron Tank.
attachment.php

Not related but cool nonetheless
2r5w2ub.gif

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

her and megan could get the business EARLY ... but miss fox is extremely attractive ...

they both were
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
The spray tan chick looked kinda weird though
laugh.gif
lookin likeher lips were always chapped or somethin. But Megan Fox...
smh.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

While we're somewhat on the topic, and I hadn't really seen it talked about, what do people think of Megatron being a "triple changer"?

For me, it raised the thought of why would other Transformers not be able to be triple changers?

I also wasn't fond of the new look Megatron; him being able to transform into a tank made his legs look too strange.

But honestly A few "bad guys" are still in PROTO form so im guessing he can turn into anything really..............he has not "picked"anything yet like the rest have

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

-Too much CGI
roll.gif
its TRANSFORMERS fam. What do you expect. You acting like it was BAD CGI. That movie didnt even look like CGI, the way they made it look so real.

laugh.gif
@Dude's post.

Any movie with giant robots is going to be a CGI fest. The CGI was pretty damn good too for the amount that was done.

***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

- sucked!!

- i want my time and my $5.50 back. i had half a mind to wait until it came out on DVD, i should have listened to myself especially after not liking the firstone......

I guess all the advertisement worked.

Transformers II has led a longer wait list for the Camaro and overtime at GM plant

DETROIT - General Motors told Inside Line on Monday that it is racing to keep up with demand for the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro, adding overtime to its assemblyplant in Oshawa, Ontario, where the car is built. There is a wait list for the new Camaro, triggered in part by the success of the film sequel Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen.

In an unexpected move for a company in Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, GM added the overtime and an extra week of so-called "run time" at Oshawa tokeep up with demand for the Camaro. Unlike all other GM North American plants, which are on currently on shutdown, Oshawa is up and running. "Oshawa goeson break next week," said GM spokesman Adam Denison on Monday. "Just for one week. It should not affect demand."

GM will not disclose how many Camaros it is producing per week. However, Denison told Inside Line that the hottest version of the new Camaro is a black SSmodel. "We think this may stem from the SEMA Black Concept, which was the most popular GM car at SEMA last year," he said. The Camaro Black Conceptfeatures a matte-black hood, ground effects, a rear diffuser and red-glowing HID headlamp halo rings. It is powered by a 300-horsepower 3.6-liter V6. One infour orders for the 2010 Camaro is black at this point. Denison said 70 percent of the orders are for the SS trim level.

GM is anticipating that the Camaro should hit around 9,000 sales for June. GM sold 5,463 Camaros in May. "We are anticipating being neck and neck withMustang," Denison said.

Denison could not say exactly how long the wait is for a Camaro. "There are a number of factors that weigh in," he said, "such as if the car hasa sunroof, SS or V6." Edmunds.com reports that the V6 Camaros, which start at $22,245, are selling for about $500 above sticker. Some V8 models of theCamaro, which start at $30,245, command a $2,500 premium.

GM said it has little control over the prices charged by its dealers, since they are independent. "They are exercising the laws of supply anddemand," said Denison.

His advice to consumers who want to get in line for a Camaro: "Check around various dealerships and ask who is getting an allocation and when. Or they canask what the wait list is like."

GM needs to released that Corvette Stingray concept immediately! I've been in absolute awe of that car since I first saw it in the early trailers.

movie was better than the first ... w/ that said

excessive language
indifferent.gif

starscream was weak compared to the first one
indifferent.gif

i actually thought the plot was cool
the whole part w/ the college girl transformer
indifferent.gif

bumble bee weeping
indifferent.gif

basically if i want to see a comedy i will go see hangover ...

movie def. had a few moments though ...

.....since when does DOPE CGI alone make a movie?

people acting like everyone expected Oscar worthy performances, point is this movie was the same length as the first yet felt like it dragged and dragged. somany irrelevant scenes, the corny one liners, prime heaven, the old decepticon killed it (in a bad way), etx.

i went into this flick just wanting to be entertained by the action on the imax screen, but there were a lot of scenes that were just unbearable to watch.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

.....since when does DOPE CGI alone make a movie?

people acting like everyone expected Oscar worthy performances, point is this movie was the same length as the first yet felt like it dragged and dragged. so many irrelevant scenes, the corny one liners, prime heaven, the old decepticon killed it (in a bad way), etx.

i went into this flick just wanting to be entertained by the action on the imax screen, but there were a lot of scenes that were just unbearable to watch.

- i walked out on it.....

Back
Top Bottom