Trinidad James is a One hit wonder!!

Yes

Still can't believe people actually have him as features on their songs. August Alsina, A$AP Ferg and a few other cats.

He's not having fun anymore. It's a job to him now and you can tell by his verses and interviews. If he can get back to having fun, he will be okay

He blew up off his image,shoutin out hipsters, hypebeasts, poppin molly's, and the song is actually catchy..I thought it was going to get "wonton soup" treatment..hot on the internet but no play in the real world

Last edited:
He hasn't dropped a real song since his mixtape almost 12 months ago

A freestyle and some verses here and there

It's like dudes want to fall off

Either way he is pretty trash anyway imo

he got his money and his fame..im sure he is satisfied considering he trolled the whole time..I refuse to believe before rap he was walking around wearing outfits like the one in the all gold everything vid

I agree with most posts in here he's far from a great emcee. When he released the "All gold everything" remix and he wasn't on his own song anymore  I just hit the floor
roll.gif
. Who has a remix to a song with no verse of their own on it??? smh.  I do think that mixtape he dropped was kinda dope though. 10 tracks , had replay value. "Females Welcomed" is 
nthat.gif
. I'm curious to see how an  album would sound if he actually dropped one. 

Last edited:
Females welcomed is nice. Just wish there was a version with that crappy *** techno sounding beat at the end.

Its been PLENTY of 1 hit wonders thats been hot off of 1 song then vanish

some people just want the fame and money they dont care about longevity in the game

I worked with him for all star weekend, and I got to hear some of his album material. Surprisingly it was honestly pretty banging, but these were established producer produced tracks.

Females welcomed is nice. Just wish there was a version with that crappy *** techno sounding beat at the end.
QFT, the first half is fire

All Gold Everything was nothing special, **** was mediocre at best.

I wish him well either way, seems like a humble dude

He's not having fun anymore. It's a job to him now and you can tell by his verses and interviews. If he can get back to having fun, he will be okay
thats what happens when you sign a contract

He blew up off his image,shoutin out hipsters, hypebeasts, poppin molly's, and the song is actually catchy..I thought it was going to get "wonton soup" treatment..hot on the internet but no play in the real world
and to think that song came out on Aug 2, 2010... almost 3 years later and lil b is STILL havin fun doin whatever the hell he wants so who's really winning

Back
Top Bottom