Trinidad James is a One hit wonder!!

His features not even that bad though.
indifferent.gif
His features are filled with him repeating the same bars over and over.

Made lots of money and he set now. Aint eem mad
we dont know that . and i agree with previous post , you can tell the pressures of the industry are starting to get to him . dont be s.a.f.e. was a decent tape but it got overshadowed by his image and all gold everything . he should've held out a lil longer and kept dropping visuals off the dont be s.a.f.e. project . we might not be looking at him the same way we look at him now

HIs verse on "4 My ****** (Ninjas)" with Travis Porter was pretty enjoyable IMO.

But son, the real travesty is this guy wasting this fire beat for a damn interlude. Fam didn't even attempt to spit. I just want a version of this instrumental that's at least 3 minutes long.

as much as I dislike dude, it's WAYYYYY too early to say such things.

they invested money in him, all he needs is another hit to prove you all wrong.

EASILY a one hit wonder.

The fact that he hasn't had ONE song even close to being hit since then lets you know what time it is with him. Def Jam tried hard to push Females Welcomed and that **** didn't catch.

Last edited:
EASILY a one hit wonder.

The fact that he hasn't had ONE song even close to being hit since then lets you know what time it is with him. Def Jam tried hard to push Females Welcomed and that **** didn't catch.

he hasn't even dropped a 2nd project, and wasn't his first project just his mixtape repackaged?

you act like the dumb people that liked him the first time can't be tricked again.

I don't think anyone was tricked though. That **** was undeniably catchy as hell. He did that on accident...he doesn't have a formula. 

They're saying that line on J Cole's Villuminati was a diss, so don't be surprised to hear a Cole jab from James in the future.

Although I doubt he has staying power y'all tweakin for calling him a 1 hit wonder before his first album even drops

^ wasnt a diss :lol: Cole was basically saying he wasnt really feeling TJ music but if the girls like then its cool with him

My pops was club hopping back when Rick James was out
And all I get is Trinidad James
Wait a minute that's strange
Sip a bit of champagne, say f*** it
If the **** like it
I love it n**** n**** n****

Trinidad definitely needs to incorporate some more Reggae/Dancehall vybz into his sound and do more collabs and he'll aight

people love ignorant music so he might still have a chance but who knows, at least he profiting

hes better then french montana

dead srs

The amount of disrespect will not be taken lightly.... French damn sure ain't a good LYRICAL rapper but he FARRRRRR from being Trinidad james.... and legitimately has has great songs for the past 5 years

French Montana is probably the worst rapper in years...like I'm baffled that he has legitimate fans..give D4L his production and I'd listen to them over him

They don't play lil b on the radio...I don't even consider him a real artist lol. Just a troll artist same with riff raff. French is the worst

as much as I dislike dude, it's WAYYYYY too early to say such things.

they invested money in him, all he needs is another hit to prove you all wrong.
yea i agree its way too early to determine this. album ain't even put out yet..

btw i really ***** wit this track how can you not? this dude does repeat alot of his bars tho lol

"might drop a tape and neva rap again" :pimp: there you go lol

French Montana is probably the worst rapper in years...like I'm baffled that he has legitimate fans..give D4L his production and I'd listen to them over him

Like Lil B doesn't exist...

They don't play lil b on the radio...I don't even consider him a real artist lol. Just a troll artist same with riff raff. French is the worst

UHOH #TASKFORCE REPORTING IN #PROTECT LILB

french montana is garbage someone PLEASE prove me wrong and show me some of his material where he straight SPITTIN?? wasnt this dude on the bench for years and years on multiple labels until diddy swooped him up? and that is the only reason he is getting play anyway cause diddy is pushin the hell out this dude.. right?

you aint gotta like em but how you gonna say lil b not a "real artist".. is he not straight gassin? so you know i had to drop these classic based essentials for any based beginners out there, my fellow based boyz know wsup. anyone who denies Lil B are the ones who are trollin lawlz

TASK FORCE OUT

i just think trinidad james shouldnt have signed a deal. shoulda stayed independent, then again prolly wanted that quick cash and mainstream coverage

See the problem with you guys and Lil B is that the trolls got yall thinking he's actually good. Yall wanna fit in so bad yall fell for the trolling and became an actual fan...

Lil B is trash

Back
Top Bottom