Trinidad James is a One hit wonder!!

#TASKFORCE in. Lil b number one unsigned rapper on earth. Protect the BASEDGOD all costs.

Also french old stuff with max is cool.

Atl is the birthplace of rappers with short careers lol its nothing new

Cash out, yc,franchize boys,lil scrappy,shawty lo,bone crusher,roscoe etc. hes just another one on the list

Its been PLENTY of 1 hit wonders thats been hot off of 1 song then vanish

some people just want the fame and money they dont care about longevity in the game

Lil Scrappy is not one of them, dude refuses to go away, along with Soulja Boy. I'm glad Bow Wow finally gave up.

He hasn't dropped a real song since his mixtape almost 12 months ago
hes dealing with the fact his one song was soooo popular that his next song needs to be "IT" or people are gona toss him to the side and give him the one hit wonder title. He never built a legitimate loyal fan base he built a career off a catchy saying in a song that kinda cranks with a brilliantly ignorant video.

Lil Scrappy is not one of them, dude refuses to go away, along with Soulja Boy. I'm glad Bow Wow finally gave up.
Lil Scrappy is riding that TV wave. Soulja Boy somehow has a legit fanbase. He actually built on that one hit.

hes better then french montana

dead srs

The amount of disrespect will not be taken lightly.... French damn sure ain't a good LYRICAL rapper but he FARRRRRR from being Trinidad james.... and legitimately has has great songs for the past 5 years

Very true...unfortunately, his solo debut is one of if not the worst rap albums of the year, and I really don't doubt it will hold that title for the rest of the year. I'll always remember...well, pretty much everything else he has released.

Last edited:
and sad thing is he's been announced at the Under The Influence Tour, so now my money is going to him....
mean.gif

/\ smoke dza

Only thing ill say about tj is he ****** up the vibe with the song he did with Curren$y on new jet city
I get a laugh out of it everytime I hear it

He got time to improve though

Yea I think the pressure is getting to him, I think you guys are right about saying he got lucky with AGE, doesn't look like he got the formula..

i just think trinidad james shouldnt have signed a deal. shoulda stayed independent, then again prolly wanted that quick cash and mainstream coverage

i feel the same way. i think it may have hurt him, but we'll see. i also think its still too early to know

This dude is on tour with Wiz kalifa, Joey badass, Smoke Dza, and some other people...My girl got us tickets to see them August 6th. I cant say if he is done or just getting started.

Gflower8 I had to DL that chasing the rain, boy flowing with that soulful beat....repped

I'm still in shock i actually liked a lil b track, never knew he could actually rap.

Back
Top Bottom