Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

bruh...sit this round out. Go have a gatorade ice blue or something. you arent getting it.

this is racial. period. First thing she did was threaten dude with telling the police he was an african american. she knew what that meant. she knew it was supposed to scare him. She didn't say that she was calling the police to say a guy was harassing her, she put the 'AA' qualifier on it. This is purely racial.

Dude wasn't wrong to tell her to put her dog on a leash. If nobody holds anybody accountable for rules, what's the point of rules? Just to keep black people in line?

When you look at the damn whole thing its racial no ****. What im talking about ONLY is how this thing started.

What Amy Cooper did here isn't anything new. She just happened to be recorded. This happens in the workplace, relationships, and (in my experience) the theatre world. This behavior is why some of us are wrongfully terminated, wrongfully arrested and why a lot of our ancestors became strange fruit. I often feel that being falsely accused by a White woman is some sort of sadistic social "rite of passage" for Black men, and failure to pass can result in a setback or death. "Uncomfortable," "threatened," "I feared for my life." These key words and terms are used to trigger sympathy and paint a picture of victimhood. She knew what she doing. This was no lapse in judgement. Thats why she bravely incriminated herself on camera. Why? Because she knew that America's drink of choice is a White woman's tears. I will never forgive this individual.

How ironic that they have the same last name.

And if the ethnicities/situation were reversed, she would’ve been getting praised for being a Good Samaritan for enforcing park rules instead I’m seeing people take the birder dude to task for filming and politely asking her to follow the park rules that are in place for all to abide by?

FU Amy Cooper. NYPD is already on edge and you calling police for bs reasons.

Last edited:
She was activating her white supremacy in exchange for his verbal compliance with her commands.

She was hoping the would 100% be a victim of police brutality even though she was in the wrong. This ain't nothing light. Dude could've lost his life like so many already have over "a little white lie".

What Amy Cooper did here isn't anything new. She just happened to be recorded. This happens in the workplace, relationships, and (in my experience) the theatre world. This behavior is why some of us are wrongfully terminated, wrongfully arrested and why a lot of our ancestors became strange fruit. I often feel that being falsely accused by a White woman is some sort of sadistic social "rite of passage" for Black men, and failure to pass can result in a setback or death. "Uncomfortable," "threatened," "I feared for my life." These key words and terms are used to trigger sympathy and paint a picture of victimhood. She knew what she doing. This was no lapse in judgement. Thats why she bravely incriminated herself on camera. Why? Because she knew that America's drink of choice is a White woman's tears. I will never forgive this individual.
Well said man.

Can you speak on things that happened to you in the theatre world? That seems like a place where a black man wouldn't be welcomed.

Never!

central-park-5-97291779.jpg

6SMBTQ2RURD3BOZLKZVMR736CI.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

18nytrump1-articleLarge.jpg

nbc-news-elizabeth-lederer.png

download.jpg

2016-10-08T15-03-07-966Z--1280x720.jpg

Doesn’t matter how it started. You’re trolling.

= "let's wait until we can get our lies straight, uh I mean whattabouts, uh um...."facts"....yeah, lets wait for the "facts".

Does he have a job? What was he wearing? Is "birding" legal???

Can somebody tell us what the Black GroundsMan dude was saying?

OldRealisticAppaloosa-small.gif

Amazing that she has a racist meltdown over ONE instance of being asked to follow the rules. Imagine if we minorities did that every time she and her fellow leather skinned sagging yoga pant wearing peers bothered us for the smallest thing.
"Just follow the rules" isn't for everyone apparently.

Amy Cooper with the butter pecan flavored tears

This apology is so trash. WTF did you need protection from Karen? Bro even told her in the beginning of the video, 'dont come near me. '

1590491750474.png
yeah this **** is half-hearted, insincere garbage. only cause she got caught
it's still pretty satisfying to see people like this pos suffer as a result of her racism.
may all bad things continue to happen to her going forward

Damn going through this thread gave me COVID. What's more dangerous, COVID or entitled white people? Srs question.

Back
Top Bottom