"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

She thew them right on

20220305_130051.jpg
These are the PIC's I don't mid seeing. its the pull the shoe out of the box take a PIC and put in a dark closet so you can say you got 100 pairs of DS jordans that piss me off. WEAR YOUR FN SHOES!!!!

State Farm sucks and so does mpst of the people that work for them. This is coming from someone who used to have a policy with them that got screwed over, and as a petson that used to manage a store at their HQ in Bloomington, IL. Bunch of entitled pricks. Anyway, carry on.

Footlocker and Champs are playing games again, by showing some stock, but so far unable to cart for a buddy still needing a pair. Earlier today, showed a product not available page. Now both showing limited sizing.

Last edited:
What bothers me is the fact a lot of people think this is normal. This isn't normal.
People been reselling.. game/show tickets, collectibles, premium goods, etc.. this ain’t new, but it is more mainstream and mostly accepted by the general public.

These are the PIC's I don't mid seeing. its the pull the shoe out of the box take a PIC and put in a dark closet so you can say you got 100 pairs of DS jordans that piss me off. WEAR YOUR FN SHOES!!!!
do remember that alot of us have so many shoes that getting to these might take a few years. and if you wear a uniform to work 5 days a week like i do it might take longer.

do remember that alot of us have so many shoes that getting to these might take a few years. and if you wear a uniform to work 5 days a week like i do it might take longer.
Real Talk, that’s why I’m not tripping… I literally have shoes I forgot about… I’m a uniform worker, working 12 hr days..
some ppl would love to have those issues

Back
Top Bottom