Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

BGAF2.jpg

I sent out a email to my team at work to vote bro. i've voted again. I'll for sure be in miami if the Mavs take it to yall in game 6 and 7 so partying is a must!

I sent out a email to my team at work to vote bro. i've voted again. I'll for sure be in miami if the Mavs take it to yall in game 6 and 7 so partying is a must!

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Thanks man!!

NkU7J.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Thanks man!!

NkU7J.jpg
pimp.gif

Just voted, made my cousin vote also he in afghanistan with the army, dudes out there are loving this thread lol, we will be down there around june 10th let me know were you gonna be at...

Just voted, made my cousin vote also he in afghanistan with the army, dudes out there are loving this thread lol, we will be down there around june 10th let me know were you gonna be at...

i made our whole family at the bbq today vote for you...showed my uncles this thread. you gonna win.

i made our whole family at the bbq today vote for you...showed my uncles this thread. you gonna win.

Originally Posted by DA BOY GOT KICKZ24

I appreciate it man!! Glad to hear that people are appreciating it all! Tell them I said what up!!

QjUq9.jpg
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DA BOY GOT KICKZ24

I appreciate it man!! Glad to hear that people are appreciating it all! Tell them I said what up!!

QjUq9.jpg
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom